Thread: fina

colinw is offline Junior Member

fina

well after reading through the profiles i have learned that fina is good for loosing weight and cutting? how so? I have been reading through a lot of post and have realized that gaining weight and and cutting can not be dont in the same cycle. So can someone clear this confusion up for me.

sorry,,,,, loosing weight and strength

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    i assume this is your first run with gear, if so can you post some stats about training, diet, supps, age etc.

Fina is not a good choice for a first cycle.

yeah im not really ready yet but all my friends are about it so im just trying to be more knowledgeable about it

detroit is offline Banned
    I think for the most part, the type of cycle you do (bulk or cut), is dictated more by your diet than the type of gear you are using. Im currently doing a Cyp/Fina lean bulking cycle. Im gaining muscle but not fat, i could probably pig out a little more and gain a few more pounds, but im not interested in gaining fat, or water.

Fina could be used for any type of cycle...

A basic first cycle tends to look something like this:-test(simple ester) 500mg/wk
    -dbol : 25mg/ed
    -nolva: 10mg/ed
    -pct starts 3 wks after last test inj(clomid, hcg , nolva)

For a first cycle this should do, provided diet and training are in check.

PS: still would like some stats

but my friend is going to start his first cycle, what do you recomend for a novice. I checked out the novice section but dont understand.

but wouldnt every diet differ from from what kinda gear you are using

ok ill let you in on a little secret, juice is only meant to compliment diet and training..... not the other way around.

barbarian is offline Banned
    right on the head with that quebeckulk

my profile; i work out 6 days a week, and my gains are not much but then again im not looking for anything other then my time ejoyed in the gym for now. My diet is just pretty much eating whats around. Im not trying to loose weight and am not putting any on. If i were to do any gear id like to cut. what is the best for cutting? and what kinda diet is good. I try and try to read everything i can on this site but i just dont understand all the time. Im sorry if i need explaining but my brain just does not work unless someone explains to me.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    There are different roids, you have simple beginner roids with less side effects...then you have ones for more experienced user with more sides. Then you have roids that are not so bad on the sides but still for experienced users. Like EQ which in myopinion is for a more experienced user although it is just a simple muscle builder, inhibiting red blood cells. For a beginner test should be your base and then add one other for a boost. Many people say test alone but I believe you can have much better gains if you add one other simple roid. Test and deca seem to be a beginner stack. Some are scared of deca so then opt for test and dbol for mass or test and winny for quality lean gains. Diet and excise truly make the foundation of whether it will be a cutting cycle or bulking cycle, like said above the roids compliment one or the other slightly more. Winny slightly better for definition and hardness. dbol better for overall size. You will usually loose one to the other...dbol would not be as beneficial as winny when you are cutting your calories low and doing higher reps.

yea stay away from fina and winstrol in a first cycle its gona be nothin but trouble for u

cutting would be working out with more muscle specific workouts, higher reps/lower weight, diet would be low carb with as low as you can go on the fat, super high protein, cardio 2-3 times a week if you can do it for maybe 20 minutes. calories should be cut to your basal rate or a little below if you can handle it. Then roids come into play...if you werent a beginner fina would be your best bet, but for a beginner for cutting i would run test prop, winny, and clen , maybe some cytomel for 5 weeks. All this wouldnt be effective without the above diet and training.

winny is not bad at all for a first cycle. As long as you keep it at 6 week small dosage EOD. It has minimal sides as longas you take V.

now that im thinking more,,,, i would like to put a little more mass on. Now is test something like anadrol ? and a guy at the gym i talk to is "back on the drol" and i mean it seems like he is getting bigger everyday. I dont wanna get much bigger then i am now. What would you suggest there. I would ask his advice but it seems everytime i talk to him he wants me on everything under the sun. I dont wanna deal with that. And why use decca with test? Is decca that good. I have always thought of decca to kinda be weak and a waste.

i hope your not refering to winny alone? and no its not its only afective in high doseages and stacked with test do you want dry socket and stomch pains? and to be shut down? and make almost no gains? then go ahead and do a winny cycle....

you lost me

yeah bro you lost us all...look at my post....i said prop and winny cycle??? prop is testosterone propionate .....you know..."prop"?

im retarded

well al i saw is "winny is good for a first cycle" when its not, nether is fina, stacked with anything it dont matter, THERE POOR CHOISES TO USE IN ANYONES FIRST CYCLE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still not understanding what test is?? What would be good to start for putting a few lbs on then later cutting? I would not mind putting another 25lbs on but then i would like to cut the **** out of it. is testosterone propionate another type of steroid . Im in the dark and i cant seem to find the answers anywhere

it pisses me off cause noobs will come read that and say hey ima go do some fina, or winny im a first cycle cause he says its ok when its not, then get 100 ****in posts of noobs askin can i do a fina only or winny only cycle.........

and yes i now understand its not good for first cycle just trying to figure out what is good the first time around.

Test And Test Alone

do more research man, you to equiguns

yeah but i cant get "test" from what my understanding of test is from the profiles section.

test is short for testoterone ok there are many esters, and without test there is no "cycle"

well from what someone told me at the gym, anadrol , dianabol is a test. Is he wrong cause this is what i have been lead to believe

Look testosterone comes in many different esters. Esters allow the test to enter the blood stream at varying rates. Some act over a longer period of time others over a shorter period of time. Some esters: Propionate (prop), Enanthate , cypionate , Undecanoate, etc. They are all test just different acting rates. Test any of them at about 400-500mg/wk and you should make great gains providing that your diet and exercise regimen are good. As far as cutting, start off with a nice simple CKD (cyclic ketogenic diet), and add in an ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin). Start there read this forum and as many others as you have time for and educate yourself. You should also find a good post, read do a search, on PCT.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i used fina in my first cycle. loved it. did fina and test prop for 8 weeks. Fina is somthing they give to cattle before they slaughter them because it gives them more meat (muscle) and burns fat. Fina is one of the only drugs with a proper diet that you can burn a good amount of fat while gaining quality muscle. not sure exactly how it works but it does and thats all i care about.

yea but the sides it gives you, anger, nite sweats, really high blood presure, mild deprestion its not good for a first cycle noobs just arnt ready for what it might cause them, it sounds like you got away clean jackman, but most dont, atleast wait and do fina in a secodn cycle so you know how to handle the sides your gona get while on roids and be more prepared to deal.......ive done 4 cycles before this and im 3 weeks into fina and im starting to get crazy nite sweats, insomnia, very high BP and have a hot temper sometimes. i was totaly not ready for what its doin for me but yea its great stuff..........

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    what dose are you going with the fina? how often?

100mgs ED for me.......

I have done enough research barbarian? I think you need to do some research. Fina only cycle is bad...winny only cycle is bad...I stated above that a test and winny cycle is fine for a newbie. A test and fina cycle on the other hand isn't....I believe you need to research before you give newbies advice...I on the other hand have been experienced with this for this is my 11th year cycling and don't feel like arguing but I do happen to well educated in this field anyway. Thats why I became a doctor.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    yea but the sides it gives you, anger, nite sweats, really high blood presure, mild deprestion its not good for a first cycle noobs just arnt ready for what it might cause them, it sounds like you got away clean jackman, but most dont, atleast wait and do fina in a secodn cycle so you know how to handle the sides your gona get while on roids and be more prepared to deal.......ive done 4 cycles before this and im 3 weeks into fina and im starting to get crazy nite sweats, insomnia, very high BP and have a hot temper sometimes. i was totaly not ready for what its doin for me but yea its great stuff..........
    Bro i dont think anyone is really ready for fina cause u dont get the same sides with any other steroid . Its going to happen the same on your first time doing fina first of 5th cycle. but i understand what you mean by testing the waters first.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    I have done enough research barbarian? I think you need to do some research. Fina only cycle is bad...winny only cycle is bad...I stated above that a test and winny cycle is fine for a newbie. A test and fina cycle on the other hand isn't....I believe you need to research before you give newbies advice...I on the other hand have been experienced with this for this is my 11th year cycling and don't feel like arguing but I do happen to well educated in this field anyway. Thats why I became a doctor.
    Dont bring your ego here. with that being said you need read up on your working out while dieting as you stated above that you do light weight high reps. That is one of the ways most people loose there muscle while dieting. Still go heavy dieting or not so you can keep as much muscle as possible. Sorry Doc

Thread Information