Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

broke in the quads

Did my first quad injection today....been strictly a glute man but tried something new today....did a cc of cyp and a cc of EQ....it didnt hurt at all which kinda worried me, also didnt really bleed at all afterwards...i asperated and got 2 big air bubbles so i assume it was the right spot...i did prolly a hands length above the knee cap top side.....no real pain yet except feels like it ran into my knee...but we will see.....just hope the rest go this easily, been thinking about adding delts next

omen78 is offline Member
    Sheewww... the way the title read. Thought you broke off in your leg. The delts are smooth. You should have no prob. Me I can't shoot glutes. Takes me back to the Dr's at childhood.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro....I too just started doing the quads....however, I have been having pain in them from the juice. And I have had blow spill out after the shot....but I am not worries about it.

Also, can you shoot test eth/eq in to the delts? I don't mean to hijack your thread I was just wondering if anyone knew.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Don't speak too soon. I recently shot 1 cc of test e with a bit of deca in my quad. I've shot my quad but never with test e. It didnt hurt at all that day. THe next day it was sore and the day after that I was gimping around. Don't be suprised if your in some pain for the next few days.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    Did my first quad injection today....been strictly a glute man but tried something new today....did a cc of cyp and a cc of EQ....it didnt hurt at all which kinda worried me, also didnt really bleed at all afterwards...i asperated and got 2 big air bubbles so i assume it was the right spot...i did prolly a hands length above the knee cap top side.....no real pain yet except feels like it ran into my knee...but we will see.....just hope the rest go this easily, been thinking about adding delts next
    Welcome to the darkside of injecting!...I think alot of us started with glutes, buty eventually you'll live for ED shots rotated everywhere...I still don't do arms though!

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    I love injecting quads. Hands down it has got to be the easiest for me. After the first few shots they become painless. But boy was I a gimp after I did that first shot.

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    yeh i was just hoping that i had the right spot at first because it slid right in with no pain....i asperated and got 2 big bubbles so i went ahead with it, and boy did it take a while to get all the gear out...ive went slow before but this was slow...anyways any of you ever feel like it went to your knee......my knee feels like it has some pressure on it or something, kind of a weird feeling

Be ready to be sore. Hey, but that's half the fun.

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    I can relate, been a glute man for 10 yrs, did my first quad shot sunday.....1cc prop. easiest shot Ive ever done, so easy I then went out and walked 5 miles w/ my dogs......these last 2 days felt like someone hit me in the leg w/ a baseball bat!....pain finally subsided today...now Im off to shoot the other quad........

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    yeh i was just hoping that i had the right spot at first because it slid right in with no pain....i asperated and got 2 big bubbles so i went ahead with it, and boy did it take a while to get all the gear out...ive went slow before but this was slow...anyways any of you ever feel like it went to your knee......my knee feels like it has some pressure on it or something, kind of a weird feeling
    Every now and then more so on my first shot it felt like extra pressure in my knee too. Just make sure to keep an eye on it that it doesn't get swollen or red and u should be alright bro.

barbarian is offline Banned
    dang i thought this was about breaking needles off in your body darnit

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    dang i thought this was about breaking needles off in your body darnit

I know so did I.....great..how boring

I kind of feel bad for you sigmaguy. You shot 2 cc of test in your quad for the first time. I think I will pm you in a day or 2 and see how you feel.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Glutes are the only place i have shot, can't bring myself to shoot any where else. But i shoot from about 2" above the knee cap all the way up to the top of my thigh.. so far never a problem, probably the most painless spot so far is the very top my my thigh. Glutes has to be the biggest and easiest muscle to shoot.

Thread Information