Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question changing from SUST & DECA to SUST & PRIMO...(help)

hey... just wondering if i should give my sust and deca more time before i do the sust and primo

i had 10 Deca durabolin
    20 sust 250
    20 primo

i am takin 750mg/week of sust (3 shots a week) and mixing it with the Deca... the first 10 shots are over...

as it's only been a couple of weeks will it hurt the deca to start right in with the Primo and sust?

thanks for all your advice people!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You late to the game Bro why ask after you've started, go with what ever you were going to do. I could see asking before you've started but asking now is pointless. Besides if your doing 750mg of sus a week this must be your 4th or 5th cycle.

Not trying to flame you Bro but I just don't see the point of asking when you've already started. Because if you would of asked before starting I would of said 750mg a sus a week is for an advanced user plus 10 amps of deca and 20 amps of primo isn't enough if either or you don't need to chenge drugs in the middle of a cycle. It's ovious you didn't reseach this cycle.

JohnnyB

actually dude i posted quite abit about what i was going to buy and if it was good and etc and i am ready for that cycle... i just spanned it over greater amounts of time before and it was just a question that popped into my head seeing as how i havn't really had time to "grow" off the deca . (usually do the amount in about 10 weeks and now i cut it down to about 7 for the first time....)
    i'm doing the cycle i planned to do i just had a quicke question pop in my head (regardless of the answer) because this was the first time using the deca before primo....and i figure ya learn more by doing, lol!

seriously, thanks for your input though

palequail is offline Banned
    well you might as well take it.....if you don't what are you going to do...If i were you I'd get more deca and finish the cycle with deca....

well the point of it was that i could only get the sust and primo and then i came accross the bttle of deca so that's why i threw it in...

Thread Information