NorCalTyrant is offline New Member

Question Check this out and critique....

Hey I appreciate good advice so I'm coming to the board with this question.... I'm 5'6, 170lbs, we'll say roughly 17% bodyfat(sixer still shines through on my upper torso),I'm 23, bench max 260, squat 325, military 140, and I started my incubation(1st cycle) 3 weeks ago but modified it one week ago. I'm am currenty a friend of 250mg Test E. weekly, 300mg of DecD weekly and 20mg of D-bol the days I train. Is this not enough or is it cool for the 10-20lbs I'm looking to sculpt, B4 my cut phase? I would also like some tips on how to go about my cut phase, what to take,when to take it(in relation to my present cycle) and how to train to become a shredded mass of sinew with radiator hose veins. Also diet tips for my Test E, Deca , D-Bol cycle. Thanks gang I'm looking forward to your' input. The Tyrant

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bro you should have your Test dose over your deca dose i believe. i have never run deca but thats what i have read.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Jackman said the deca should be dosed lower than your test.......... and you need to run the d-bols ED for 4 weeks.......... You should have asked before starting the cycle

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The cycle you propose is a bilking cycle not a cutting cycle. Next time cut down. As far as what you have there are a couple problems.

You need to have more test then any other compound.

Since this is your first cycle you should run test by itself or with no more then one other compound

Dbol is run for 4 weeks at a time not only on workout days through the whole thing.

Run cycle a minimum of 8 weeks and 10 is better for a newbie.

You need anti-e's and pct.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Like Jackman said the deca should be dosed lower than your test.......... and you need to run the d-bols ED for 4 weeks.......... You should have asked before starting the cycle
    I love when they do there research in the middle of a cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    He asked a few weeks ago when he was already knee deep in sh!t....now he's up to his elbows.

Thread Information