Thread: Gear on a plane

Gear on a plane

I have to fly in about 5 weeks. I am taking fina 75mgED. With some test enanthate in there as well but this is irrelevant. Anybody have any problems with flying with pins and juice filled syringes. Or does anybody have any thoughts on the best way to do this?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm. I'd be a bit nervous.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about flying with that stuff, but depending on where your staying, you could mail it to yourself in advance, then have it when you got there...just a thought

Froggy is offline Member
    Only take exactly what you need, no more, no less.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't put anything in your carry-on bags and you will be fine.

El Diablo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutUp
    I don't know about flying with that stuff, but depending on where your staying, you could mail it to yourself in advance, then have it when you got there...just a thought

That is an excellent idea. Anyone tried this?

palequail is offline Banned
    just put it with your shaving kit....check it through..I"ve done it many times....worked ok...if you get asked say you are on testosterone therapy ....they aren't trained to know the difference.

barbarian is offline Banned
    if you fill your syringes full, id take some tape throw in them and write in case of bee sting adminaster shot!

To be safe however, it would be best to put it in your checked baggage reguardless. The chances of having your carry-on searched going through the checkpoint are very good, and some people will know the difference. A good number of the TSA are laid off cops and corrections officers, they will know. Plus, any injectible medication that goes on the plane must either be insulin or have a Rx label. Period. I wouldnt count on having a screener with a soft spot in his heart for steroid use .

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea id keep in it my checked luggage... PM me for some tips.

You can PM me as well. I'm a certified part-time airport asshole.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I have personally taken juice on the plane. I placed in checked luagage and it has been searched. They leave a little not in the bag saying it has been searched. I dont think it is a big because how do they know if your prescribed to the meds or not. There is no law making you declare meds. I think that you are fine.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Do not take it on the plance, if it is not a properly labeled medication with an FDA label they wont like it. For all they know it could be a tranquilizer for you to stab the pilot with when he goes to the bathroom. Put it in your checked lugage and take only what you need. Keep the syringes still sterile sealed and remove the roids from there respective bottles and inject them into an empty vitamin B-12 bottle. Make sure it is a normal b-12 bottle with the label still on. Keep the syringes and the B-12 bottle together but do not pre-load the syringes. If they ask say it is either for you or your dog. This is the way that I as well as every other person I know takes there stuff with them. When I cross to Canada to visit family customs checks my stuff and they are strict. If you are going for two weeks, only take your 6 or 12 shots in the b-12 container and the 6 or 12 syringes.

El Diablo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    if you fill your syringes full, id take some tape throw in them and write in case of bee sting adminaster shot!
    I'm gonna do that

houseofpain is offline Banned
    cutup thats a **** good idea

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    i would skip the whole syringe part of transproting the stuff.

i think witht he current airport stigma they would be afraid of that needle, even though its small (they took a girls keychain safetypin thing, it also had a blunted tip) Anyways, never had any AS on planes but when i was in high school i did alot of flying and i smoked alot of weed and i always carried it ON me. Not sure if thats the safest but it always worked for me, ONLY thing you'd have to worry about woudl be dogs.. If you do go checked luggage i like the idea of putting it in with your toiletrys/medicine bag.

bake is offline Junior Member
    What about putting your gear in a fire lock box in your checked luggage? In order to get in that lock box they are going to have to have a warrant and that is going to be a hell of a process if everything looks to be absolutely normal otherwise. I doubt they would pursue the situation and if they do you stand a good chance of getting a lawyer who could easily make it go away.

Bake

bake is offline Junior Member
    You could also duct tape the vials under the nuts. Dogs can't smell AAS so you should be good to go. Don't think most dogs in airports are sniffing for drugs they are looking for explosives.

Bake

palequail is offline Banned
    worst case senario if you are really scared....just put the needles in you bag..then put the Tren in you underwear.....just under your nuts...you can't be busted for needles...and they won't find the tren under your balls..

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Well do there metal detector wands pick up on the metal lip of our roid bottles? I know it is aluminum but you can make a gun out of aluminum too. Also when I went, after they used the wand on me the lady frisked my ball sack and groin really good. Enough to be able to tell if there was anything bigger than a 10mL bottle hidden under tha nut sack.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    When I used to smoke weed, I carried a hitter box through the detector many times. The hitter was a pretty big piece of aluminum and never went off.

Not worth the chance. the aluminum on the vial is significant enough to set off some of the walk through metal detectors. it WILL be picked up by the hand wand if you are selected for secondary screening.

DO NOT take it with you on the plane. Put it in the checked baggage that goes under the plane.

BTW, if you hide something prohibited in your crotch, and it is found, that is called "artfull concealment." The airport cops get called automaticly, and you will miss your flight, I'm telling you.

Did I mention I work for the TSA. Take my word bud.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    Good advice....

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    just put it with your shaving kit....check it through..I"ve done it many times....worked ok...if you get asked say you are on testosterone therapy....they aren't trained to know the difference.
    This sounds feasible also...
    Run a check in the search. I believe there was a thread on this about 2 weeks ago. That thread had some good points also.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    **** that, do not **** with the customs bro, I wouldnt try smuggling anythin, its like gambling

Silk_2 is offline New Member
    no way would i try it.. if you know the mailing address to where you going i would try mailing it there if you are going to be away for a period of time...

I am not going through customs or smuggling I am just flying within the states. My main concern was the needles. The syringes shouldn't be a problem. But the needles are harder to explain.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    better get one of these quick dog!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1&category=886

Soup is offline Associate Member
    what about throwing the gear say in a nip bottle? like the ones you get at the liquor store? You can throw that in your checked luggage, and big deal if you have a few shots of booze in their. right?

Thread Information