Thread: How much test?

Hoopwxf is offline Female Member

Question How much test?

Does anyone know on average how much (ie grams) natural test guys produce per day? It is my understanding that females produce one tenth of what guys do. The reason for this question is I want to supplement so my test level is just a little above norm. Also for females does the minimal amount of test we naturally produce stop when supplementing AS, if so how long does it take to return back to norm when the cycle has finished????
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Like it says in your signature "You are the master of your body."
    You can change it but be careful what you wish for. IMHO women should not use test, anadrol , d-bol etc. Talk to the women on the female board and and get plenty of .

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Hoop that is a tricky question, but I think the most important thing question here to ask what are your goals? Let me tell you alittle about test. It is not a female hormone, of course you know that. If you are a female, and you start down that road to test, you probally won't like it. Deep voice, hair, and so on. I guess that would be like for a guy getting a severe case of gyno, just doesn't look right. I personally agree with Icon, unless you want to be a full fledge BB, I would not recommend anything putting test in your body, the effects for females are most of the time irriversable. Deeping voice, never goes away, hair, is always there.
    If you want to increase your test or put on more muscle and you want test, I hate to say it, but try pro hormones, then do them lightly. I am telling you I know a few women who thought they wanted to become BB then once they saw all the side effects of test, they quickly began to realize that they wanted no part of it. Now guess what, they talk with deep voices, (almost like a man), a few I know have to shave their face, like a man now, and two of them still look like men, (their frames), and they have been off hte sause for years now. Point I am trying to make is, I like fit women, but hell I don't like a woman that looks like a man. hell, if that were the case, why not just turn fag? Think about it. do you really want to go down that road. Personally, I think you should stick with ECA (but again, we don't know what your goals are). there are many many alternatives to women's health and muscle building. don't make a mistake. Sorry to come down on you so hard and discourage you, but I have seen things that will make you not ever want to lift weights again, (you being a female and all).
    Keep you head up, and hang in there, and if you need advice on something, drop a forum on us fellas, or ddrop me a PM. the guys here love to see women put up posts, must be all test floating around).. heeee..
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 02-10-2002 at 04:33 AM.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I know where you can get the answer for a matter of fact. PM me.

I know women who are using Test. They use the low absorption cream and are getting nice results without problems. Really makes the skin on their face look nice too. Has a tendency to put water on the thighs, even at low doses. Just go off for a week and start back on a lower dose.

I agree, just try to get to your optimal level. Going beyond could give you a deep, sexy voice and some beautiful, coarse hair on your back and legs .

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    being a good question, why not answer it in open forum so that everyone can benefit from the answer. i am sure more than a few of our female members have contimplated this.

i personally dont recommend a female ever use test. primo, anavar , or even winstrol (even with its side effects) are much better choices than test, in any form.

Here is the answer then. I have a guy that works at a clinic that would help anyone. I didn't want to give his name on the board, he's a friend.

http://www.hghtest.com

This is a licensed clinic with doctors, not a "source". If it's not ok to post remove the thread.

p.s. I notified the moderator of this post just in case.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-10-2002 at 02:33 PM.

CYCLEON Guest
    liscenced clinics are not considered sources - just dont want blatant advertizing

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I don't think this is a source post either:

http://kickme.to/dbol

Get steroids here!

Originally posted by G Child
    I don't think this is a source post either:

http://kickme.to/dbol

Get steroids here!
    G Child, I made the check payable to cash. Where should I send it?

Thread Information