Triple Plates is offline Associate Member

Gear sent to a PO box

Anbody have experince with this... was it a good or bad idea?
    Last edited by Triple Plates; 01-29-2002 at 12:40 AM.

Toxicity is offline New Member
    Yerp
    It's heeps good cause I didn't have to worry about my nosy mother opening the packages.
    Unfortunetly my attempt to use fake details when applying for a box were in vain, cause they were heeps strick on identifications.

Gear101 is offline Member
    could be a federal offence... should maybe think about Mailbox, Etc....

Toxicity is offline New Member
    Yer I spose if they camped outside ya PO Box for days until you took the package out, you could get busted, but it would have to be a significant amount of roids for them to waist their resourses like that.

As long as the package is small enought to fit in the box you should be ok.

However I'm not sure if they could prove that you recived the package just by the fact that it was removed from ya po box, without them actualy seeing that it was you that removed it.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Juice is correck. Send it to your house with a false name unless you have Toxicity's mother.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if they find out that there are illegal drugs in the package at the po, they wont put it in your box. they will put a slip in saying for you to come to the desk to get the package, when you ask for it, they call the police and it goes from there.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Best way is to have it sent to the house directly bro. If you still live with the parents i am sure one of your buddies has a place of his own so have it sent to his addy. I agree 100% with Juice Junki. Use a fake name and its all good.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    how much does DEA and customs really and truly care? I know that if they can easily stop a roid package coming in the country then they will but I am willing to bet they specifically allocate only a small fraction of their resources to roids. It is more or less a victimless drug. When is the last time someone got juiced up and robbed a bank!? When is the last time you were watching TLC and they were doing a re-enactment of a roid bust? I wish they would just fu*&ing legalize the shit like it was just 12 years ago and is in so many other countries. I can only imagine how much more we would know about aas if it were legal and could be researched openly.

ask NAUTICA if they care and prosecute bro. they do.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    wHAT happened to nautica. And is there things that he did wrong so we wont do the same mistake?

nautica is a good bro that got caught up with some sorry a*s people. heres the link to the thread he posted.http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=7657

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    I feel its far better to have the gear sent directly to your home. It gives you deniabiliy when it arrives. If a package is delivered to your PO Box and is scanned and determined to contain drugs then they simply have to wait for you to pick the package up. Once you walk out the door you are accepting that package as your own and thus accepting responsibility. You can no longer say "well shit officer I had no idea who's package that is, its not mine"

I recommend having it sent to your mailbox under a fake name and placing the package on the kitchen table for a period of a couple of days with "Does not live here" written boldly across the package. If in fact you are investigated and the packaged discovered you at least then have the ability to say "Hell I dont who this is or whats inside I had planned on approaching the mailman but just kept missing him".
    i love it..that is what i would do..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup I would never send gear to PO box. I believe the less hands that handles your package da better.

hoopty is offline New Member
    well, i had a friend who went to jail for 6 months ordering to a p.o box. like juice junkie said, he was busted the second he walked in the door. I dont think its a federal offense but worth some time, at least to my friend it was..

codzilla is offline New Member
    I've recieved a few to my po box, I usually go in the middle of the night. Also the shit is being shipped to a fake name, but right address. You could try to get the box in a bussiness name. As far as the # of hands handling the package, it has to go through the post office to get to your house.
    Last edited by codzilla; 02-09-2002 at 05:42 AM.

superbeast is offline Member
    I have it delivered to my place of work. I am the only one that touches the mail. No name on the package. I write "Return to Sender" on the package and then take it home where I know it is safe.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    hoopty,
    how did your friend get jail time exactly? I wouldn't think that they have anything solid on you just for coming in to pick up your mail. I get boxes occaisonally that I wasn't expecting. I would just say that I was coming in to check my mail and saw the note and was curious what the box could be. i guess the main thing about ordering to your po box is that you are the only one that can come get it. if it comes to your house you could say that someone was just using your address to get their gear delivered. Right? In any event, I just don't see how they can prove it is yours unless you either admit to it or you have already opened the package and have a needle in your ass!

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    About the fake name to your house -
    It doesn't do much good. Lets say your name is mike. You have it sent to your house under the name Pablo. The police get there and you say I have no idea who Pablo is. The the cops call up the company, say we're the FBI, what is the credit card number used for this order. Then the credit card ends up belonging to mike, so they made the connection, and that's enough for an arrest.

So, in order to not get in trouble at all, you would have to open a fake back account. That means fake social security and all other sh** in this country (USA), so maybe open an account in mexico or something, using a fake name and hopefully they will not be as strick w/ opening an account, so you wouldn't need a fake social security number and fake idenity. Then deposite money in cash so that there is no trace transactions. get a debit card w/ the fake name to use and order online. have it sent to your house. then you can say "Huh? Pablo, I don't know how that ended up here! well, i hope you find him, later coppers!"

Not that i thought about this at all or anything.
    Last edited by VEGETA990; 02-10-2002 at 04:44 PM.

hoopty is offline New Member
    I think they would be more after the source and not the user if they were to look at credit card numbers and all that. Besides, we have many other problems here with all the drugs, homicide etc. I think that juice just doesnt make a big enough dent (thank god ) in our society and is the least of problems we have as a whole to dedicate the manpower it would take to halt the smuggling 100%. Its not like you hear about people dying from steroids every night on the news. Just my opinion...

ohh... about my friend, he got caught b/c he got careless. He wasnt only recieving he was also a source for the stuff along with verve (ghb type stuff). he got a notice that a bounty hunter was after him or somethin then about a week later he was arrested right in the middle of our workout with like 6 cops. it was a weird situation. but all in all he was doin more than just ordering to a p.o. box. i dont think a p.o. box is any more dangerous than to your house, either way you just use extreme caution.

Iron Ghost is offline New Member
    Well a few people i know and myself have just used money orders or western union. They would be pretty screwed trying to trace a money order. But then again, some sites only accept credit cards.
    Last edited by Iron Ghost; 02-10-2002 at 05:20 PM.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I dont get it, then is it really worth getting gear through mailorder. I mean, I am waiting for mine to arrive as we speak. Now all this talk about propblems with the law is starting to freak me out. - plus I have been waiting for about 12 days now, should I start to worry about the law or is it still early to worry. (overseas source). thaughts anybody please.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nico
    I dont get it, then is it really worth getting gear through mailorder.
    Its worth it if you want to save money.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well anyone who orders gear with a CC is askin for trouble. Money order and Western union is very hard to trace. I mean it can be done, but very hard. Just be smart... you can always say someone stole your CC number, via Internet... hell I would try it. Hell with all the hacking software we see now a days, anything is possible. I can get info on anyone just by sending someone a trojan or worm to infect their computers and record keystrokes and email me the file, I have their CC numbers, address and everything. anything's possible with computes now a days.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Computers... gotta love 'em!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    i here you guys, btw how long do you usually wait for your gear to arrive at your house before you start to buggout.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I haven't checked on this thread until today, so thanks to every1 for there input. If i could have gear sent to my house, I would, but i live with my parents, and since I am at school when the mail comes, im sure they would open it. BTW big kev, i read nauticas post earlier and i feel for him since he got screwed over, I guess its good though that he isn't facing jail time though . Luckily hear in Canada possession is legal for personal use.... but you never know what will happen if you face a prick cop

But I just have a little update for everybody, I ended up getting my gear from a domestic source, prices were not that bad, and plus I know all the gear is legit. Im still going to order some anti-es to a po box though since they are legal, and as soon as i get them, ill be on my way

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Well anyone who orders gear with a CC is askin for trouble. Money order and Western union is very hard to trace. I mean it can be done, but very hard. Just be smart... you can always say someone stole your CC number, via Internet... hell I would try it. Hell with all the hacking software we see now a days, anything is possible. I can get info on anyone just by sending someone a trojan or worm to infect their computers and record keystrokes and email me the file, I have their CC numbers, address and everything. anything's possible with computes now a days.
    My thoughts exactly. What are you doing using a credit card? Would a junkie buy crack with his credit card? Find a source that uses western union. I didn't know people actually used credit cards!

Thread Information