Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    LMAO did you do the math?
    huh?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    yeah i just grabbed some twinlab stuff from GNC for like 20 bucks but its only 250mg a pill. ill look at all sports, sorry lol
    $20bucks!!!!! did you get a reach around?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    $20bucks!!!!! did you get a reach around?
    yes i know i got rapped lol, but there is a GNC next to my gym so i wasnt really thinking lol. after looking at allsports prices i wish i did get a reach around lol

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yes i know i got rapped lol, but there is a GNC next to my gym so i wasnt really thinking lol. after looking at allsports prices i wish i did get a reach around lol
    its cool...im just givin you sh!t...but really...allsports prices are WAYYYYYY cheaper, and depending on where you live shipping is quick...

Ive never had to wait more than 3 days for 20+ pounds of protien...and only 5.95 for shipping ...you cant beat that...

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I haven't responded? lol....I don't have time to respond, hence the 150 some odd posts over the past couple of years. I have not been posting on here for 57 years...I think you might either be retarded or might have some sort of information processing problems. I know a great doctor that can help you out stomper...I believe he worked with corky from that old hit TV show. I just want us to get along bro. Let me know if you want that doctors phone number...Or I can call you and let you know the number since you can't read numbers very well. Peace and love my corky brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    I haven't responded? lol....I don't have time to respond, hence the 150 some odd posts over the past couple of years. I have not been posting on here for 57 years...I think you might either be retarded or might have some sort of information processing problems. I know a great doctor that can help you out stomper...I believe he worked with corky from that old hit TV show. I just want us to get along bro. Let me know if you want that doctors phone number...Or I can call you and let you know the number since you can't read numbers very well. Peace and love my corky brother.
    bro im not even gonna respond to that, so now im retarted? well thats cool why dont you post up some stats of your oh so great self and lets just see how big and bad you are? since you seem to know everything im sure your like 280 4% body fat and deadlift over 800lbs, i am willing to put money on it that pound for pound ill demolish you in every lift possible in the gym. so if thats retarded i guess your right, hell i did have a retarded uncle so maybe i did get them genes. and guess what your the one that cant read smuck, i never said youve been here for 57 years.

sh-t with your attitude i can see why you dont post alot, you would have been banned a hell of a long time ago with the way you wanna disrespect people

sh-t you know what after seeing some of your threads, ill even put money that ill beat you in some lifts just weight wise, your 6'1 250 or so and you say you need to lose about 30-40 pounds **** bro, yeah you know what your doing lol. let me tell ya. go continue to get in shape for your 10 year reunion why dont ya.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-25-2004 at 08:13 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    OMG...allsports!!!! ring a bell????...they sponser our board...i think twin lab has some for like 7.99 a bottle...pure tribluas...on ALLSPORTS!!!! support the board, dont ever EVER got to GNC...its a scam!

my little rant...
    GNC are scammers lol....

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    GNC are scammers lol....
    i know, i wasnt thinking at all lol, buying on impulse is not a good thing

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol oh well ya live and learn right bro..we've all made the mistake of buying something from them..

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    bro im not even gonna respond to that, so now im retarted? well thats cool why dont you post up some stats of your oh so great self and lets just see how big and bad you are? since you seem to know everything im sure your like 280 4% body fat and deadlift over 800lbs, i am willing to put money on it that pound for pound ill demolish you in every lift possible in the gym. so if thats retarded i guess your right, hell i did have a retarded uncle so maybe i did get them genes. and guess what your the one that cant read smuck, i never said youve been here for 57 years.

sh-t with your attitude i can see why you dont post alot, you would have been banned a hell of a long time ago with the way you wanna disrespect people

sh-t you know what after seeing some of your threads, ill even put money that ill beat you in some lifts just weight wise, your 6'1 250 or so and you say you need to lose about 30-40 pounds **** bro, yeah you know what your doing lol. let me tell ya. go continue to get in shape for your 10 year reunion why dont ya.
    Man I am 30 years old...I don't think I have heard anything as childish as what you stated above in my life. Well maybe in junior high or high school or something but sheesh...I found it more funny than insulting...And yeah I am 6'1" but the 250 is wrong...by the way I was 250 at my lightest....when I was ALL NATURAL....And I needed to lose 30 pounds to drop my bodyfat into the low single digits. Which if you do the math for someone who is not juicing and at 6'1" 255 with 35 pounds of body fat that puts me in the low double digits...as in 13% approximately. I don't know about you but that is pretty good for an all natural 30 year old man. Right now this second I ma a bit different, I started my last cycle of EQ/tren /prop two weeks ago. I am already up to 263 and bf has dropped a good 1 percent or so. Oh, and I still have 14 weeks left for my cycle...I don't know about you but that is decent for someone who quit cycling and has been all natural for so long. If you think you are stonger good for you...I would doubt that but you can think all you want. You might be in better shape also but I think I am in great shape and have great size for me, maybe not for you. I am guessing you must be at least 6'1" and be over 270 decently lean pounds to be talking **** so good for you. I am happy you are a giant, but if you are shorter than 6'1" or lighter than 270 pounds don't come trash talking to me. Sometimes you have to get in it with these little kidos today...hey the weekend is coming up so I can slack off tomorrow anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Man I am 30 years old...I don't think I have heard anything as childish as what you stated above in my life. Well maybe in junior high or high school or something but sheesh...I found it more funny than insulting...And yeah I am 6'1" but the 250 is wrong...by the way I was 250 at my lightest....when I was ALL NATURAL....And I needed to lose 30 pounds to drop my bodyfat into the low single digits. Which if you do the math for someone who is not juicing and at 6'1" 255 with 35 pounds of body fat that puts me in the low double digits...as in 13% approximately. I don't know about you but that is pretty good for an all natural 30 year old man. Right now this second I ma a bit different, I started my last cycle of EQ/tren/prop two weeks ago. I am already up to 263 and bf has dropped a good 1 percent or so. Oh, and I still have 14 weeks left for my cycle...I don't know about you but that is decent for someone who quit cycling and has been all natural for so long. If you think you are stonger good for you...I would doubt that but you can think all you want. You might be in better shape also but I think I am in great shape and have great size for me, maybe not for you. I am guessing you must be at least 6'1" and be over 270 decently lean pounds to be talking **** so good for you. I am happy you are a giant, but if you are shorter than 6'1" or lighter than 270 pounds don't come trash talking to me. Sometimes you have to get in it with these little kidos today...hey the weekend is coming up so I can slack off tomorrow anyway.
    you think what i said is childish? how about you go back and reread all of your posts and then tell me who started the childish games. who's the first one to start calling people names? and your still dumb cause i wasnt even the one that started talking sh-t on you in the first place.

i see you still have a comprehension problem. i said pound for pound ill put money on it im stronger, that would mean for you to be your 263 you better be benching about 502lbs, deading about 640lb, and squating around 552. i wasnt the one that started calling people corky and all the down syndrome sh-t. but of coarse you wanna be the one that says im the one talking childish? yeah your right on the money lol.

go back to your hole and when your puting up 1.96lbs/body pound on bench, 2.44lbs/body lb on deadlifts, 2.1lbs/body pound on squats you can talk to me. i never said i was huge, i said pound for pound im stronger. so if your little mind knows how to do some basic math you can figure out just exactly how strong i am. since you dont even have any reading comprehension skills ill help ya out on the math too. take the numbers above and times them by my body weight (188lbs). or if you wanna see where you stand just take your max's and divide them by your body weight. for us corky's in the world that would give you how much weight you can lift per body pound in each exercise. im sorry if its over your head, but us corkys usually can understand basic algebra.

oh no im under 6'1" and under 200 lbs. if you need to think your size really matters then i think your the one hiding under the security blanket. remember i wasnt the first one to start calling names.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information