Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

ahhhh im lactating

to tell ya the truth im happy if found this out. cause now i know for a fact its not estro related gyno.
    my cycle is:
    tren 50mg/ed
    EQ 500mg/wk
    im in week 4 and i noticed last night my nips looked a little puffy. i originally though it was from the tren so i started B6, but i wasnt to sure if maybe it could be estro related due to shut down of natural test from the Tren and EQ combined. but tonight i squeezed and got a tiny big of liquid to seep out. so now i know its from the tren and the B6 should take care of it. im doing 800mg/ed for about 6 days and then ill go to 200mg/ed for the rest of the cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    to tell ya the truth im happy if found this out. cause now i know for a fact its not estro related gyno.
    my cycle is:
    tren 50mg/ed
    EQ 500mg/wk
    im in week 4 and i noticed last night my nips looked a little puffy. i originally though it was from the tren so i started B6, but i wasnt to sure if maybe it could be estro related due to shut down of natural test from the Tren and EQ combined. but tonight i squeezed and got a tiny big of liquid to seep out. so now i know its from the tren and the B6 should take care of it. im doing 800mg/ed for about 6 days and then ill go to 200mg/ed for the rest of the cycle.
    that sucks, but if you knew you had gyno then why would you think it was estrogen related w/o test???...get some bromo or dostinex now...i dont know if the b6 will help you anymore...maybe see a doc?

ohhh...wait...how long have you been on the b6...i spoke to soon

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Luck brother. And I'm happy that you are happy.

BTW, I think 400mg ed is enough to take care of it, but it probably doesnt matter, its B6.

EQ can cause estrogen related problems. It does aromatize. I've never heard of someone having any problems with it though.

i started the B6 yesterday and today i squeezed and liquid came out. it was clear and it looked just like sweat. so who knows

the reason me and a couple of others werent sure it wasnt estro related was cause since im not running a test and my natty test is down it could raise my estro up a bit.

the nips just got puffy yesterday so i started b6 yesterday. im gonna do 800mg for the next 4 days and then 200mg the rest of the cycle

im gonna get bromo just to be safe, what mg should i run bromo at?

i started the B6 yesterday and today i squeezed and liquid came out. it was clear and it looked just like sweat. so who knows

the reason me and a couple of others werent sure it wasnt estro related was cause since im not running a test and my natty test is down it could raise my estro up a bit.

the nips just got puffy yesterday so i started b6 yesterday. im gonna do 800mg for the next 4 days and then 200mg the rest of the cycle

im gonna get bromo just to be safe, what mg should i run bromo at?
    ok...i see...i miss read your post the first time...

yeah 300-400mg 2x's ed should take care of it if you got to it this quick...then go maintinace at 200mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ok...i see...i miss read your post the first time...

yeah 300-400mg 2x's ed should take care of it if you got to it this quick...then go maintinace at 200mg ed
    exactly and thats what im hopping. my chest is perfect i think and gyno would mess it all up lol

Since its gyno, start with 2.5mg ed, you'll know real quick if it agrees with you. If youre ok, I would bump it to 5 mgs until the lactation stops.

The B6 should take care of it.

so should i get the bromo? or should i wait like 4 days and see what happens with the B6?

The bromo is cheap as dirt, so it couldnt hurt.

It may be usefull to have if you ever run into the problem again and choose to use it.

Actually, you know what? You should PM Pheedno. I think that he has used both to treat problems, so he would know what is more effective. I, on the other hand have only used bromo.

well i ordered brom just to be safe, it was 68 bucks including shipping for 100 pills. so if i dont need them, my friend who is gonna be starting a fina laced cycle in about a month could maybe use them so we'll see how the B6 works but i have the bromo on the way to be safe

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Is this a joke thread???? Running tren and EQ without test??? I have never heard of even an uneducated newbie doing something like that. Not taking B6 during the tren cycle especially when no test is there???? Never heard of that....Did that cycle and didn't have brmo on hand???? Never heard of that....Your test production is 000.00 Your estrogen levels are higher than your test. With that cycle it is common sense you are having progesterone related gyno.??? This has got to be a joke.

Bromo is quite a bit more powerful than the B6 but the sides that can come with it aren't much fun. I wouldn't go higher than 2.5mg/day if you go that route. Also, stop playing with your nipples as this can further stimulate lactation.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Is this a joke thread???? Running tren and EQ without test??? I have never heard of even an uneducated newbie doing something like that. Not taking B6 during the tren cycle especially when no test is there???? Never heard of that....Did that cycle and didn't have brmo on hand???? Never heard of that....Your test production is 000.00 Your estrogen levels are higher than your test. With that cycle it is common sense you are having progesterone related gyno.??? This has got to be a joke.
    Easy there quick draw. His test production is 0 reguardless, as with any cycle. Test is included in cycles to prevent anabolic /androgenic dissociation, it doesnt magicly prevent the workings of progestins like fina and deca from taking place.

Your tone is all wrong bro, chill out and state your objections in a reasonable manner. Or find another board.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Easy there quick draw. His test production is 0 reguardless, as with any cycle. Test is included in cycles to prevent anabolic /androgenic dissociation, it doesnt magicly prevent the workings of progestins like fina and deca from taking place.

Your tone is all wrong bro, chill out and state your objections in a reasonable manner. Or find another board.
    i agree...with that said.. i would definatley try to cure the gyno with b6 before bromo...the sides can be a real bizznatch with bromo...bad azz headaches, appitite suppression, and lethargy are just a few of the many

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Find another board? I have been respectively posting on this board longer than everyone in this thread put together. lol. I was playing on this board back in 2001. I have no tone problem. I just don't like jokers on here. And yes roids shut down test production but the whole reason we supplement with test is to keep our testosterone production higher than our estrogen levels. That way we avoid "sides". Gyno and all the stuff we hate is because out estrogen or our progesterone levels become higher than our testosterone levels , in lamens terms. If he doesnt supplement with test, all he has is shut down nuts and high estrogen levels. Pointless......

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion, that's good you were knowledgable enough to recognize this side affect and how to treat it with several methods as well as how to administer. Good job on research and the knowledge.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I always thought that if the fluid is clear, its is sign of excessive estrogen. However, if the fluid was milky white then its a sign of excessive progesterone .

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    In my opinion, that's good you were knowledgable enough to recognize this side affect and how to treat it with several methods as well as how to administer. Good job on research and the knowledge.
    thank you i appreciate it LMR

Equiguns heres some answers for ya, by the way i love the tone just like everyone else here
    as for the test question, i stay away from the test in my cycles, reason being is when i run test i have super bad side effects. i get crazy acne, no libido, and my dick is always limp. this only happens when i run test in a cycle. so ive learned to stay away from it. and to be honest i never really got that much stronger from the stuff. again everyone reacts differant. if i was gonna think of using anything else here it would be HCG at 250I.U. every 4th day to keep my bodys natural test up and guess what when i do that i can tell the second my test gets too high and starts to convert to estro. i just know my body and it hates external test being introduced to it, what can i say? but that wouldnt help with the lactating would it? NO

now right now my testes are exactly the same size as when im off of cycle, BIG!!!! im sure my test production is down but i dont think its Zero. i dont know why this is the case but everyone is differant. my libido is super high and i have no problem with getting hard or any of that. Sorry but if there is one thing i know its my body, and guess what noone is the same. call me saying BS but ill show you pics to prove i get results with my cycles, i have never had a problem in any of my cycles other then when i run a test in them. so dont critizise cause not every persons body reacts the same.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-24-2004 at 10:53 PM.

look to my answer above bro.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    ill be doing prop and fina this summer. some of the questions i had were already answered. nice!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im curious why theres not test!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    im curious why theres not test!?!?!?
    it was covered 3 times throughout previous posts,...read the whole thread

thank you

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    makes complete sense to me......but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just nees to be conveyed properly.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid
    I always thought that if the fluid is clear, its is sign of excessive estrogen. However, if the fluid was milky white then its a sign of excessive progesterone .
    Can someone back this up ? This thread is very educational for me and this tidbit of info by Paranoid I'd like to keep in mind. Thanks fellas...

LMR... great job being positive
    Coldstone & Inherit... great job backing him up
    JC... great job keeping it ontrack.
    Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due thats all. IMO it's little things like this that we as people tend not to do everday that makes for a miserable bunch of asses, you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by omen78
    Can someone back this up ? This thread is very educational for me and this tidbit of info by Paranoid I'd like to keep in mind. Thanks fellas...

LMR... great job being positive
    Coldstone & Inherit... great job backing him up
    JC... great job keeping it ontrack.
    Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due thats all. IMO it's little things like this that we as people tend not to do everday that makes for a miserable bunch of asses, you know ?
    i would also like to know...everything ive read leads me to belive lactation only occurs when its prolactin related???...ive never heard that esto gyno could cause lactation...and if it does im guessing its very rare since we use lactation as a sign of prolactin gyno

omen78 is offline Member
    i would also like to know...everything ive read leads me to belive lactation only occurs when its prolactin related???...ive never heard that esto gyno could cause lactation...and if it does im guessing its very rare since we use lactation as a sign of prolactin gyno
    And does the color of the fluid signify its relation to the sides ?

Even for high prolactin levels to cause gyno, there needs to be a higher than normal level of estrogen present, so treating for the excess estrogen is an alternative way at taking care of the same problem

Update. i bought some tribulus today so im gonna start doing 1 gram a day to see how that works out, the B6 i think is taking care cause my nips are slowling going down and i havent played with them but i dont think they are lactating anymore lol

Update. i bought some tribulus today so im gonna start doing 1 gram a day to see how that works out, the B6 i think is taking care cause my nips are slowling going down and i havent played with them but i dont think they are lactating anymore lol
    sounds good...you might bump the tribulas higher to see better result...i would say 2 grams would be way more effective.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    My bad i was just breezing through this when i wrote it i now know why there is no test...

sounds good...you might bump the tribulas higher to see better result...i would say 2 grams would be way more effective.
    i actually wanted to run 4grams a day but i cant find any pills with a higher dosage then 250mg at GNC. and i dont wanna go spending over 100 bucks for so much **** tribulus

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    My bad i was just breezing through this when i wrote it i now know why there is no test...
    no prob bro, what can i say my body is a freak of nature. even when i was in 9th grade and weighed like 110lbs i could throw up over 200lbs bench. i think i just have a very high natural test production, that could explain the balding at 18 years old lol, im 23 now and look like im d-mn near 30. ive also done some wack sh-t with my bones and they didnt break, like ive had them bend on me, where other people saw me fall or something and they saw the limb and was like how the hell did that not break? maybe im like that dude from unbreakable hahaa

i actually wanted to run 4grams a day but i cant find any pills with a higher dosage then 250mg at GNC. and i dont wanna go spending over 100 bucks for so much **** tribulus
    OMG...allsports!!!! ring a bell????...they sponser our board...i think twin lab has some for like 7.99 a bottle...pure tribluas...on ALLSPORTS!!!! support the board, dont ever EVER got to GNC...its a scam!

my little rant...

OMG...allsports!!!! ring a bell????...they sponser our board...i think twin lab has some for like 7.99 a bottle...pure tribluas...on ALLSPORTS!!!! support the board, dont ever EVER got to GNC...its a scam!

my little rant...
    yeah i just grabbed some twinlab stuff from GNC for like 20 bucks but its only 250mg a pill. ill look at all sports, sorry lol

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Find another board? I have been respectively posting on this board longer than everyone in this thread put together. lol. I was playing on this board back in 2001. I have no tone problem. I just don't like jokers on here. And yes roids shut down test production but the whole reason we supplement with test is to keep our testosterone production higher than our estrogen levels. That way we avoid "sides". Gyno and all the stuff we hate is because out estrogen or our progesterone levels become higher than our testosterone levels, in lamens terms. If he doesnt supplement with test, all he has is shut down nuts and high estrogen levels. Pointless......
    slow your roll guy! We understand your lamens terms just fine. Itd surprizing to see a guy that has " Been posting on this board longer than everyone on this thread put together " See a simple question or situation like his and you have a nutty on it being a joke! Some people do stay away from test guy, im just surprized you haven't learned that in your 57 years of posting on this site?

Get a grip...

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    slow your roll guy! We understand your lamens terms just fine. Itd surprizing to see a guy that has " Been posting on this board longer than everyone on this thread put together " See a simple question or situation like his and you have a nutty on it being a joke! Some people do stay away from test guy, im just surprized you haven't learned that in your 57 years of posting on this site?

Get a grip...
    nice lol. its cool i think he just jumped the gun he hasnt responded once i stated my situation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information