magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

prop @ the end..

hey bros... 5 weeks into my test e cycle and man am i loving it.... im up something like 20 pounds and my strength has sky rocketed... anyway, i was thinking of using prop at the end of my cycle during that two week lag period before pct... my question is would it be a waste to just use it that 2 weeks (i think it would be like 11 days total..) or should i start it say a month before im finished.. and then cut down on the test E so the mgs are pretty close to what i have now (total)
    *ideally i'd like to be able to run it those 2 weeks, but obvioulsy if its going to be a waste then there really is no point...
    thanks for any feed back fellas...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run it the last two weeks to end with a fast ester. I think people should end cycles with short esters personally.

alright thanks bro... thats the plan then.. i just didn;t want to do it and have it not do **** and thus waste my money and perfectly good gear.... so i think im gonna wait 3 days after the last test E shot and then start the prop which i will end 3 days before pct should start (from the enanth.)
    what would be a good way to run it... i don;t mind the injects but im afraid if i do ED i will run out of places to do it... since i don;t know how keen i am of shooting in the quads (since i play hockey and if i am debilitated like some people are after their first shot then im screwed)
    basically would 150 mg EOD get the job done?? i figure that will put me at 525 which is pretty close to what im running with the E.. (500)

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Id shoot the prop for the last two weeks personally, thats what i did on my first cycle i shot enth for 10 weeks and prop for the last two weeks and it worked great. I agree with rickson, people should end cycles with short easters b/c you can start PCT 3 days after your last shot instead of 2 weeks after your last shot. More effective for keeping gains IMO.

Oh, and with the Prop id shoot 75mg ED instead of 150mg EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Oh, and with the Prop id shoot 75mg ED instead of 150mg EOD.
    alright... 75 ED it is.... ill be rotating glutes*, shoulders, and i don;t know where else (like i said about the quads..) would 4 be enough.. man im thining it won;t be... i guess i could attempt the quad and just do it after a game that way i would have 5 or 6 days to recoupe...)
    * i say glute because it seems as though my right glute persists on being swollen... i know it's not an infection due to the lack of redness and warmth.. their is just a swollen area ( i think i did one of two things... i either injected not deep enough, thus causing a pocket of oil... or i think i could have injected too close to a nerve on one of my shots... in either case im hoping that by constatnly rubbing it the soreness of it will subside...)
    o well thanks for the input fellas...
    magic

This is the way i look at it, i shoot an injection site once a week and no more, so what i do is i have 8 injections site and just keep roating them over and over again.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i been doing 6 weeks of prop so fat just alternating glutes with no probs

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    magic do the quads just try to hit them, like you said, after games or something. 6 spots should be enough, but if you decide to something creative like bi's or calves let me know how it goes. also what brand of prop are you planning on running?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Jackman you shoot ED in your glutes? wow

big swoll is offline Member
    whats up bro.....i plan on doing something similar in my upcomming cycle.....i started a thread about it a while back, and it got alot of good replies...here it is...hope it helps:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...prop+end+cycle

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    shoot in your pec, its not nearly as bad as one would think, i just started it and i love it almost as much as shoulders

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you should try jabbin in other places....i used to had to do ED injections and i used bi's....tri's.....shoulders......lats....pecs....t rapz......quads....glute......never messed with the calfs heard thats pretty painful

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    whats up bro.....i plan on doing something similar in my upcomming cycle.....i started a thread about it a while back, and it got alot of good replies...here it is...hope it helps:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...prop+end+cycle
    man thanks for this link.. i breezed right over this when i did my little search on ending with prop... there's some awesome stufff in their i appreciate it.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Hey big swoll, thanks for the link. I hope I am not highjacking this thread but it is about the same subject. I am planning on taking sust 500 mg a week and Eq 450 mg a week for 12 weeks. I know I am supposed to wait 3 weeks to start PCT. Would it be appropriate to run Prop for the 3 weeks up until PCT?. I don't like the idea of waiting 3 weeks for the gear to fall off. Thanks.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    bump for my question.

i dont think it would be a problem from what everyone is saying its a good idea to end with the fast ester like prop...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Great suggestion magic stick. I am on my first cycle of test 500mg eth/cyp,e4d for 10 weeks. If my body takes it well, so far so good, I will do the last 2 weeks of prop ed.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Jackman you shoot ED in your glutes? wow
    Yea i take it like a champ haha

Thread Information