beeeginner is offline New Member

TEST - available in oral?

Okay, so the consensus is a cycle must include test, single ester. Are any of these available orally? Most of my research points to bumps...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a very effective oral testosterone . If you want to do a cycle for growth you will need to inject.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Androil...which is non liver toxic, and at the same time utterly useless. There were some suspension tabs floating around at one time, donno if they are still available. All AAS are basically derivatives of test. I sense the need to avoid needles...that usually means the need to avoid AAS until your ready to take the plunge!

beeeginner is offline New Member

thx

Thanks for the replies. I am willing to take the plunge, just wanted to know if it was avoidable. I feel like I'm making progress, been reading on here a lot.

Would a reasonable first cycle be:

Winny 50mg ed
    Clen 3 tabs ed
    250 mg Sus /wk

My prioritfy is losing fat and getting cut (hence the Clen), only looking to gain 10-20 pounds muscle.

Then once I decide on what, I have to learn about bumps - I know there are links here about it which I will check out.

I ordered a week's supply of Winny and Clen before reading up enough - ordered it online and haven't received it yet, but I have a feeling it's legit because the emails have been straight up and regular, but we'll see. I definitely paid too much. I won't ask for a new source because I know that's against the rules...I'll just keep pokin' around.

I should probably ask at my gym - but I work out alone now, and it feels kinda stupid to walk up to someone who fits the bill and ask questions. Okay, I'm rambling. Peace.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep reading that cycle is not good for a begginer

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Cant you gain 10 pounds naturally? The needle isnt bad trust us. There are dozens of threads with people in your SAME situation looking for oral only. They injected once and ALL say it was more hype than anything else.

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Cant you gain 10 pounds naturally? The needle isnt bad trust us. There are dozens of threads with people in your SAME situation looking for oral only. They injected once and ALL say it was more hype than anything else.
    I have a source that sells sublingual test suspension...supposedly they kick a$$ and they're not methylated test or anything...anyone know if this stuff is legit? Would be great for aggressive workouts!

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    I have a source that sells sublingual test suspension...supposedly they kick a$$ and they're not methylated test or anything...anyone know if this stuff is legit? Would be great for aggressive workouts!
    ..i know the test susp injectable works wonders for "aggressive workouts..."

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    you should have ordered more than just a weeks supply of winny and clen

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Would a reasonable first cycle be:

Winny 50mg ed
    Clen 3 tabs ed
    250 mg Sus /wk

My prioritfy is losing fat and getting cut (hence the Clen), only looking to gain 10-20 pounds muscle.

Sust Needs to be shot EOD or ATLEAST E3D because it has Test Prop which is a short ester...Why don't you run Cyp get big then cut after you run Cyp for 10 wks at 400 mg. Lets not forget PCT Nolva and Clomid BRO.

Don't just use AR for all of your knowldege base, do some research on your own. We love to help but you must learn on your own. I did 2 yrs worth research before I started.

Whatcha gonna do...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    Don't just use AR for all of your knowldege base, do some research on your own. We love to help but you must learn on your own. I did 2 yrs worth research before I started.

Whatcha gonna do...
    And as you can see, His research has paid off!!! They guy is a monster!!!!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    no inject the **** and be a man

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea oral as are a waste of time, money, and liver function imo... i only use them to kickstart cycles or shed water with winny at the end of a cycle...

look into a test only cycle or mabye test/eq... theres so much to absorb on the board that you'll learn fast if you're motivated...
    -MC

Thread Information