quebecbulk is offline Associate Member

eq related anxiety?

Hey guys,
    im new here,DONT WORRY IM NOT A NEWBIE!

Its my third time using eq and i just cant seem to get past the 6th week because of the anxiety.I tried taking loads of 5-htp and st-johns withouy success.....can anyone recommend anything

thanx

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    Hey guys,
    im new here,DONT WORRY IM NOT A NEWBIE!

Its my third time using eq and i just cant seem to get past the 6th week because of the anxiety.I tried taking loads of 5-htp and st-johns withouy success.....can anyone recommend anything

thanx
    xanax, why does it give you anxiety

beets the crap out of me!
    Do you mean to tell me you never heard of eq anxiety?
    anyways has soon as it has fully kicked in i just cant control those attacks

thanx for the tip..

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    beets the crap out of me!
    Do you mean to tell me you never heard of eq anxiety?
    anyways has soon as it has fully kicked in i just cant control those attacks

thanx for the tip..
    I've taken eq in alot of cycles and never had anxiety from it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've never heard anything of this. What's your dosage? what else are you running with it?

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    i've heard of AAS in general sometimes causing anxiety probs. Do you normally have some anxeity and it's just worse now? maybe you should look into gabatropin or maybe kava or you could go to a doctor

and like chris said what are you running it with....................if your not using test you probably should.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've never heard of EQ anxiety.

gripex is offline Junior Member
    I have never done EQ but plan to use it in my upcoming cycle. I have an anxiety disorder and what i use to combat it is a b complex vitamin and a 'stress formula' which is basicly more B vitamins and niacinamide, d-pantothenic acid and 500mg of vitamin c. Works awesome, i never used to be able to take stimulants like hydroxycuts etc because of the nervousness and anxiety, but now its not a problem. Hope this helps.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I know before I used EQ when I was researching it I read a few threads here and there about how it seemed to provoke anxiety in some people but I can't point you to any now. When I did use it it did seem to make me a bit nervous but nothing I couldn't handle.

If you search some other sites and maybe do a "anxiety EQ/Equipoise " Google you might find some more info.

Solrock is offline Member
    There could be a link with high blood pressure. EQ can bump up your BP.

eq and a-bombs are nasty on your bp and your rbc count....nevertheless everytime i use it around wk 5 when it fully kicks in, life tends to become a nightmare thats why i switched to deca and npp.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Alot of people aren't familiar with EQ anxiety. But I know many years back when I first started juicing that was one of the sides for EQ. It was known to cause anxiety and I think also neurological/psycological problems. I noticed someone on here post that it causes people to murder others, and everyone was laughing at him. I think he just didn't know how to put it. But yeah back during my first few cycles it would hit right around weeks 6-8 and I wouldn't take anything, I would just sit down and take deep breaths and think about something else. Sometimes it will make you weird feeling, like almost like your dangerous to others. I had two other friends who went through this along with myself. Just take deep breaths and think of something else. AND ALWAYS remember it is just the roids! It's not really happening.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont know about wanting to hurt anyone while on but the Anxiety sucked ass.
    I myself can say I suffered a few anxiety attacks while using EQ

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I hate the anxiety attacks!!!...I think you can take paxil for that. My buddy who used to have bad anxiety attacks on EQ gave me some paxil. My attacks weren't too bad, I used to sit and stare at the ground and just breath hard and after about 20 minutes they would go away...Pretty freaky stuff.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I tried EQ my first cycle and I got no such thing. No EQ anxiety. Maybe you had an
    existing condition and juicing just made it worse. (high blood pressure)

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    i'm on 600mg a week and all i can feel is hungry bro, been on for 10 weeks now. i think you maybe experiencing something else that's not related to the AAS, IMO.

AS

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i am one of the many that don't know what EQ anxiety is....i taken EQ 2 or 3 times before and never had any sign of this....but AAS treats everybody differently!!....go figure!

yah its a weird one...but if you go do a search on say www.elitefitness.com you will find tons of links on people that suffered this problem while using eq...some say its a legend some say its true.

I guess the bottom line is if you re anxiety prono think twice about using eq.

joe_capone is offline Member
    im the one who had a major ****in aneixity attack on eq.. after 6 hours of injecting.. i felt like i was gonna die or something.. my heart was pumping hard i was getting light headed i just threw the eq out. i hate eq!!!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I still have a bottle of EQ 400 I am still gona use one of these days

Thread Information