bigsoon is offline New Member

First time user wanted a suggestion stack

Im 5"7' 20 yrs. old and weigh 165 pounds. ive been training for about eight years and consider myself advanced. I have made many successful gains through all legall methods but, was wanting to try an illegal stack. It would be my first time to use steroids and i was hopeing to get some suggestion stacks from more experienced users and possibly some info on what to do when coming off my cycle.

Thank you

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    read the educational threads and just browse through the active threads on the board currently and you'll learn alot.

what are your goals?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bigsoon please. You need to read into the informational threads and research what we do here. First, we dont just hand out cycles and using the word illegal just erks me. Read up and discover what would be the best novice cycle for you and what each gear consists off. After you decided what cycle is right for you bring it here in this same forum for a critique. Utilize the search button up top. Type in beginners cycles, or novice cycles. Also learn what PCT is and how to administer it. Good luck and welcome to AR.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dang it monstercojones you beat me to the post!!!! Get out bish! I was here first!!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    ya gotta crawl before ya walk bro....definately research anything your gonna put into your body. educate your self and you will be much more qualified to make the decisions yourself.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Research,research and more research.............we'll gladly help,but you need to do your homework first.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Well I am a nice guy...I got suggestions...First timer should do testosterone . Just take testosterone enenthate (read up on it first) at 500mg/week. Thats it...in the mean time read lots on here and learn.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    for a first cycle run Tren at 100mg/day. Prop at 1000/week. And throw in some winny and A-bombs. Run 4iu hgh every day for 6 months. You should see decent gains off that cycle. Don't worry about PCT. Just pray. Naw, just kidding.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    search and read more on this site -- propose a cycle (suggestion test only for your first) and we will critique it.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    for a first cycle run Tren at 100mg/day. Prop at 1000/week. And throw in some winny and A-bombs. Run 4iu hgh every day for 6 months. You should see decent gains off that cycle. Don't worry about PCT. Just pray. Naw, just kidding.
    Did u live under power lanes as a kid?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Did u live under power lanes as a kid?

im pretty sure it was a joke

i was going to suggest something short and sweet...

1-6 200 mgs drol ed
    1-6 200 mgs prop ed
    1-6 200 mgs test suspension ed
    1-6 150 mgs tren acetate ed
    1-6 100 mgs masteron ed

that'll accomplish anyone's goals... especially if they're seeking a bigger casket.

Thread Information