Thread: Help Me Please

Smalltoughguy is offline New Member

Help Me Please

A buddy of mine has only tried Deca for a couple of weeks. Not taking enough I think, but there have been no gains, only some hardening of muscle. No side effects. He wants to start taking Dianabol tabs, he has found online stuff for 500 5mg tabs for like 3oo dollars. But his cocerns are uncle sam, not taking the right stuff, and being ripped. Does anyone recommended something about these concerns. What is the easiest way to get it. What should he take to gain about 25lbs.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The best way to get scammed is to buy from a website that you found via google or other search engine. You'll either get nothing at all, or something fake. That is also a ridiculous price, 1000 5 mg tabs is usually a little under 300. Next, dbol /deca is an awful stack, the foundation of every cycle should be testosterone .

palequail is offline Banned
    dbol and test would be a good choice...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    wow bro, i know your'e new, so i'll just tell you, do some research, or have your buddy to research

palequail is offline Banned
    is it for you or your buddy??? You don't need to lie

homer77 is offline New Member
    well deca for a few weeks wont produce much.
    try working your way up with the dbol . 25mg a day for the first week then work your way up 5 more mg each week. faster than that if you like. I have gone up to 12 a day. with no adverse side effects. though the 2 times i injured a muscle was on dbol.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homer77
    well deca for a few weeks wont produce much.
    try working your way up with the dbol. 25mg a day for the first week then work your way up 5 more mg each week. faster than that if you like. I have gone up to 12 a day. with no adverse side effects. though the 2 times i injured a muscle was on dbol.

I think you need to keep your mgs. the same so your blood levels will stay constant.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    isn't it a little late to start d-bol now, by the time it kicks in full effect, the deca should be rolling

appriciate the feedback

Found out about the test. Most likely will stick to 1cc a wk for 8wks, and 2cc a wk of test, mex version is called testex. Heard mexico was the best way, though thier so **** expensive. What do you think. Any other advice.

what to do now

What sort of stack can be done with 12cc deca , 16cc testoprim (200mg ethan. and 50mg prop. mix), and 30 tabs of 40mg andriol . Can get other stuff if need to. thanks for the info by the way, mex is cheap.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Not enough stuff....Need more for a good cycle. Run deca at 400/week for 10 weeks. Test at 500/week for 13 weeks...andriol is worthless when you already have the other stuff....use it later for another stack or some sort of bridging.

Thread Information