Thread: IP Deca

sonofagun is offline Associate Member

IP Deca

Yeah I already posted a thread about IP before, but I didnt get the feedback I wanted. Im using IP deca and its doing me much justice. Why so much hatred toward IP?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Yeah I already posted a thread about IP before, but I didnt get the feedback I wanted. Im using IP deca and its doing me much justice. Why so much hatred toward IP?
    i posted about ip suspension, never got any feed back at all...ive heard mixed things about ip, fake, counterfeit...blah blah blah...ive also heard that most of the pros seek out ip because of cost ..its a cheap underground steroid that is highly effective. glad you r seeing and feeling good results..meens you have a quality product...you are running with test right??

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    I am using IP Test-E right now...shots hurt in the beginning but no prob now. Had test levels done and the doctor felt my levels were high enough to warrant a personal call to me and ask if i was using gear!!! Cool! I am in the 3rd week and seeing some results now...7 more to go....guess there was/is some bad IP stuff out there but mine is good to go...

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Thanks fot the feedback. I have about 60 or so ml left of it. Once Im done with it I think I will use a different label, like norma or organon. My supplier carries all of them. But like I said, there is nothing wrong with what I have right now. I think it depends on your supplier- not the manufacturer.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well guys all I can say is that your lucky you got a good batch.
    His **** is so hit and miss it's not worth buying when there so many UG labs out there w/ way better products, and their just as cheap if not cheaper.
    Just stick around the boards for awhile and you'll hear more then your share of I P horror storries...

Thread Information