Thread: winstrol

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

winstrol

im about to start taking winstrol stanzolic,. have been working out alot and want to get cut. What is a really good steroid to stack with tthis with the less side effects. Im not really lookin to gain weight at all ... And last of all is there any good supplements that i can be taken with this such as impact supplements.,>
    i will be doin about 6 weeks on winstrol at .50ed

palequail is offline Banned
    winny dries out your joints so get some Glucosamine...also get yourself some test in any form..but since winny is fast acting, Test Prop would be the best bet.....and you will not get huge by using test with winny, if you are thinking that whenever someone uses test they just get HUGE

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    your winny cycle isnt gonna do jack unless your diet and cardio are up and running....always think diet first.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    is there anythin else i can use such as eq

Jackman is offline Banned
    not anotherrrrrrrrr one of these

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    just to let all you guys know, this kid does not listen to anything people tell him. dont bother posting!!!!!!!!!!! look at his threads that he started, they are all about gyno, winstrol, deca, and juice with no sides. just saving you bros some time this kid does not listen

i agree

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    just to let all you guys know, this kid does not listen to anything people tell him. dont bother posting!!!!!!!!!!! look at his threads that he started, they are all about gyno, winstrol, deca, and juice with no sides. just saving you bros some time this kid does not listen
    For these people we should just tell them what they want to hear cause there going to do it anyway. The faster they hurt themselfs the faster they will be off the board. i know its harsh but these people are the kind who need to learn the hardway

Thread Information