bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Raising test level mid-cycle

If I raise my test from 500/wk to 750/wk on week 4 or 5, how long would it take to get the benefit of the increase?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    3 weeks

What are your stats? I don't think you really need a bump, if you really want bump it up but I wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference. Possibly a couple more pounds on bench and squat but not any significant weight gains.

23 yrs old
    6'3" 230 lbs 14%bf

Yeah, I'll probably stick with the 500mg. I respond to juice very well and seem to keep growing even without increasing my cycles much.

With such a simple cycle like deca /test you are doing fine. Maybe give yourself a bump up to 700 since test E isnt as potent mg for mg as prop. How did things work out with you and my buddy? Did he still hook you up?

Your guy is very stand up and is a good person to know. We have and will keep in touch.

lol...your not sucking up because I told him that stuff you said previously and got you in trouble are you? hehe just kidding...i saw him at the gym tonight talking to some skinny chick with huge ass tits....If he doesn't see this post it would be funny if next time you talk to him you mention something about seeing him with some big titty chick. I think he would freak out.

Funny stuff, i was in the gym talking to some skinny chick with small tits but a huge ass. For some reason, i attract them. Nevertheless, I'll mess with him a bit.

Oh I noticed the chick at the gym he was chattin with had a huge ass too....I think everyone at the gym was staring...she looked so fake it wasnt funny. Red head, tan with blue eyes, about 5'5" 105 or 110 with D's or DD's and bubble ass stuck out like a table top. I bet he thought he was hot **** talking with her. It is probably the test he is running. It makes alot of people more confident. anyway I didnt have the balls to talk to her so more prop to him...no puns intended there..."didn't have the balls" and "prop" are not meant to be a pun...ok...peace.

Hey you arent talkking about my ex are you? Yes, they are fake and yes she is a bitch. LOL... He's used to my questions about gear, mabey I'll ask him how to meet a girl. God ****, he's a jack of all trades.

Thread Information