Thread: t3. clen

tranquille is offline New Member

t3. clen

i know they test for clen in my sport of cycling. but do they test for t3? if so can someone please help me by giving me clearance times of these products. i need to lose some weight, fat more than muscle, but a bit of muscle wouldn't hurt too. can someone please help me. where is the best place to order t3 over the internet.... thankyou so much.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranquille
    i know they test for clen in my sport of cycling. but do they test for t3? if so can someone please help me by giving me clearance times of these products. i need to lose some weight, fat more than muscle, but a bit of muscle wouldn't hurt too. can someone please help me. where is the best place to order t3 over the internet.... thankyou so much.
    your a cyclist...and you have fat to lose???...I would just get your diet in check, your obviously doing some cardio...maybe not in the fat burning zone, how much fat do you need to lose??? what is your BF%

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Can't ask for sources. But as for t3, I heavily doubt they test for it because it is a thyroid hormone. Basically for fat people with slow metabolisms.

hey mallet.... cycling is a sport where low fat % are in fashion! i mean like 4/5%, but not everyone is like that. at the mo i am at about 10% and i want to get down to 7%. i need to drop a few kgs too. now i am 81kg, i want to be at 77kg in about 3 weeks time. should i take t3 to help me? clen ? thanks for your help.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    When I checked the IOC drug testing page for my sport it said T-3 was allowed. Take a look at whatever National Governing Body your sport somes under i.e. www.UKSport.gov.uk was mine

hi again.... is it safe to buy t3 from pmeds.com? is this stuff what i have read about. can someone please take a look and let me know if all is ok to purchase. with regards to shipping to europe, will there be a problem when it passes through customs?

sorry for all the questions but i really need to know. thankyou.

Thread Information