Krulintent is offline Junior Member

New drug from China...

I heard about this today, from my supplier. They said they weren't sure if they would be able to get more, but they bought 30cc's of a new drug from China. It's a 4 ester test similar to Sustanon , but it has arimidex included, and is supposed to stay active in your system for up to 2 months after your last injection. I guess there was a magazine article about it, maybe MD, not sure. Has anyone heard about this drug, and what is it called, info, etc...

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    I believe it is RSOC dry test, that you are talking about.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, bump....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i was under the impression that red star dry test was only two esters. at any rate, it's not from china, it's an underground lab based out of the usa. I'm pretty sure your source was bsing you about the active life however... for it to be active for two months would mean a really really long halflife.. and no ester can claim that kind of longevity.

RS's dry test is prop @50mg/mL and cyp @ 200mg/mL and anastrazole @ .67mg/mL, and it comes in 30cc vials. It's good stuff, but the active life will still be only as long as the cyp ester. I could see how someone could mistake it being from China too, so I assume this is what he was talking about.

omen78 is offline Member
    one can only hope that things could be that simple, huh ?

Solrock is offline Member
    Yeah... sounds like RSOC Dry Sust.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    ..for it to be active for two months would mean a really really long halflife.. and no ester can claim that kind of longevity.
    I could be wrong here, but don't woman take birth control shots every 3 months? That would be a long ester I think.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to have an AS shot that lasted 2 months, it's much harder to combat any side effects if you get any.

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    I could be wrong here, but don't woman take birth control shots every 3 months? That would be a long ester I think.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to have an AS shot that lasted 2 months, it's much harder to combat any side effects if you get any.
    Good point. I am curious about this.

Jackman is offline Banned
    im pretty sure they go every month for a birth control shot, at least what i have heared

ColdSore is offline Banned
    sorry for the hijack...but this is kind of on subject...

one of my buds told me yesterday that his source is selling some new **** for PCT...all you have to do is take 1 shot and its supposed to have your natty test recovered in less than 21 days???

the first thing i asked was "bull sh!t!...hes trying to sell you hcg "...but he swore it wasnt hcg, he clamied it was similar to clomid???

anyone heard of any **** like this?

skii96 is offline Member
    They do have longer test esters out there....they really arent meant for bb'ing purposes though.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle

depo-prevara is a synthetic progesterone with an acetate ester. It has along half life (life 50days) because it remains mostly protein bound in the bloodstream for long durations. Every 3 months is about all you need to inject. Norplant is the same thing, but only in a slow-releasing capsule, so you can go about 5 yrs on one dose.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like einstein said the length of an ester isn't the only thing that determines duration or release time in the bloodstream.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    birthcontrol is not AS.. birthcontrol might not need to be as high in concentration to continue working.. so a shot every 2 months although the half life might be somethign like 3 weeks the drug might still be concentrated enough in the system to conitue working..
    Somewhat true, but if the half-life is 50 days (no matter if it's AAS or not), you'll shoot the dose that'll give the desired concentrations over a period of time, based on the known half life.

Thread Information