Thread: Equipoise alone

Cenj is offline New Member

Equipoise alone

I was about to run a cycle of EQ(no test) for my first cycle. I'm 5'7 170lbs and don't want to rapidly put on tons of weight. I'd rather have a slow consistent gain and increase tone(thus the EQ). But in other posts I've read, everyone says it is pointless unless you take test with it.

Here's my confusion: my roomate took Fina only for his first cycle and everyone told him it wasn't a mass builder alone and he wouldn't gain too much. He put on 25lbs, mostly muscle. I mean, he looked like a beast after 8 weeks.

So was he just a freak of nature to respond to the Fina like this, or is it just that alot of the big guys on this board have a completely different conception of "big" gains than I do? I mean wouldn't EQ put on substantial weight for someone like me if I haven't taken a cycle before, eat a ton, and lift like hell? Like I said, I don't want to add 30lbs and then lose over half of it, I just want like 10-15lbs of solid gains.

Well, first of all, Fina is 4-5 times more Anabolic than Test. You cannot say that about EQ.
    Fina works extremely fast by conparison to most gear, EQ on the other hand is just the opposite, in fact I don't know of a slower one, in fact it's so slow, and so long legged, that it needs to be ran longer than a first cycle to see any significant gains at all.
    And also, it's true that everything will work "better" (depending on your goals) with Test, that's pretty much a no Brainer, however that's not why you keep hearing "Everything must go with Test".
    You keep hearing that because numerous other "Bad things" take place in your system when adequate amounts of Test are not available.
    I'd go into detail....but I'm starving......
    TSW

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Just listen to most of us. Test is good for the cycle and test not being in the cycle can be bad. Why take chances? Test is cheap and makes it a better cycle and avoids bad things from happening. It's a no brainer. If you dont want to run alot just to keep your test levels up run like 300-400mg test prop with the EQ or if you hate frequent injects run test enenthate at 400mg/week and take arimidex with it to keep the water down. This way you will have solid gains, much more than the EQ alone but not nearly 30 pounds or anything and you will avoid the sides...and running 400mg of test enenthate is cheap for 10 weeks worth...with test E you need to stop running about two or three weeks before PCT. Run the EQ for 10 weeks, longer if you can though, and run test E for 10 or 11 weeks.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i run eq and deca together, you dont have to run test in everything, i try to keep it low or out of my stacks mostly.... there are alot of really good stacks without test, so dont worry bout that, and eq alone is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i run eq and deca together, you dont have to run test in everything, i try to keep it low or out of my stacks mostly.... there are alot of really good stacks without test, so dont worry bout that, and eq alone is ok.
    Yeah, and drugs do not burn brain cells.
    I did drugs 27 times, and I'm still smart....See, it's OK to do Drugs, everybody else is lying, I've proved it.

Thread Information