diskey is offline Junior Member

Does this cycle make sence ?!

Does this cycle make sence for a third cycle ?

I'm currently 200lbs 9%bf 5 10" 20years old

I'm looking for lean mass, low water rentation and minimal liver stress.

w 1-5 : tren 75 mg eod
    w 1-5 : deca -durabolin 100mg eod
    w 1-12: sust 750mg ew
    w 1-12: EQ 400 mg ew

1mg arimidex ed throughout
    clomid pct also maybe hcg at 2500-5000 IU ew w 10-12

What do you think ?!

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    IMO.no I would go back to the drawing board. Do a little more research on running the test and EQ. WHen to start PCT and what to use. Also the tren seems a little shady to me. Ed injections are the norm and for 6 weeks not 5. Then again i could be wrong.

good luck
    BO

whats the thing about sust and eq?! and where do I write anything about when to start PCT ? I will be starting clomid 3 weeks after last sust shot ofcourse. I'm considering hcg since my earlier cycles has been quite frequent in the past half year.

The 5 week tren is to stop it before the test kicks in which I know on my body will be around the fifth week.

Anyone else ?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Im not big on HCG ,but there are some really good post on it in the forum. IMO, you need to run your EQ 1 week less than your test,and start your clomid 2 weeks aftre your last test injec. This way you get the appropriate times which is 3 weeks after last EQ and 3 weeks after last sust.

And since eq needs to be ran at least 12 weeks. i would up your weeks. Say 15 weeks of test,and 14 weeks of EQ. Up the fina to ED for 6 weeks at 75mg,and i think you will be OK with the decca like it is,just depends on what you are doing with it. It is kinda waste for such a short time. If its cutting
    you want,look in to the prop,winny and EQ cycle.
    Last edited by Bigbowboski; 03-25-2004 at 10:47 AM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it looks ok... the sust and EQ timing is decent but like big said i would run it maybe 1 or 2 more week... you're ok on ending them the same time since sust is three weeks and so is EQ (pct timing) I don;t understand why you only run the deca for 5 weeks thought thats a waste since it takes about 4 or so just to kick in... you should end it one week prior to your test..
    i have little knowledge about tren so ill leave the commenting on that to others...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    whats up diskey, bro your first cycle diary inspired me to research learn and get my first cycle underway which I am now 1.5 weeks into. anyways bro I wouldn't run the deca and EQ together. decide if you want to do more cutting (EQ) or bulking(deca). In my opinion for a lean mass cycle I would do it like this with the drugs you have listed:

week 1-13 sust 200mg eod (=700/wk)
    week 1-12 EQ 400 mg/week
    week 2-10 tren 75 mg/d

pct 2 weeks after last shot IMO
    you could do the tren at the begining instead, I think but run it 8 weeks.
    good luck, and by the way what did your other cycles look like?

Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    Does this cycle make sence for a third cycle ?

I'm currently 200lbs 9%bf 5 10" 20years old

I'm looking for lean mass, low water rentation and minimal liver stress.

w 1-5 : tren 75 mg eod
    w 1-5 : deca -durabolin 100mg eod
    w 1-12: sust 750mg ew
    w 1-12: EQ 400 mg ew

1mg arimidex ed throughout
    clomid pct also maybe hcg at 2500-5000 IU ew w 10-12

What do you think ?!
    For your particular goals, EZ on the Liver part included, you need to do some serious tweeking to that Cycle.
    Unless you are going to run some Prop between your Sust shots, or at least go EOD with the Sust, you will hold "some" water.
    Tren is said to affect the Liver, but personally it bother my kidneys after about 8-10 weeks, not my Liver...I'm curious if you've had Blood Work done after any Tren.
    Only 5 weeks on the Deca and the Tren is a waste also Bro.
    Without knowing all the info needed to tell you this, I'm gonna wing it.
    Weeks 1-16: Prop @ 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 400mg ETD
    Weeks 1-14: Tren @ 75mg ED
    Weeks 15-16: HCG 500iu ED
    For the goals you stated, this would be better IMO
    If you're dead set on Running the deca for joints or whatever, I'd get some B-6 and maybe some Bromo and run it Weeks 1-8. (Which may not be a bad idea..looking at that whole cycle is making my joints hurt)
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think it looks ok... the sust and EQ timing is decent but like big said i would run it maybe 1 or 2 more week... you're ok on ending them the same time since sust is three weeks and so is EQ (pct timing) I don;t understand why you only run the deca for 5 weeks thought thats a waste since it takes about 4 or so just to kick in... you should end it one week prior to your test..
    i have little knowledge about tren so ill leave the commenting on that to others...
    I maybe made myself a little unclear when I wrote Deca-durabolin . What I meen is Durabolin - a a fast acting version of deca which kicks in allmost imideatly. I will in this case use it to kick start among with the tren .

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    wk 1-4 prop 100mg/ed
    wk 1-6 tren 75mg/ed
    wk 1-13 test e 750mg/ew
    wk 1-12 eq 600mg/ew
    wk 1-18 armidex .25mg/ed
    wk 1-15 nolva 10mg/ed
    wk 16-18 nolva 20mg/ed
    wk 16-18 clomid 300/100/50

jmo

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    also I like tsw's cycle but would I not want to shoot ed for 16 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    For your particular goals, EZ on the Liver part included, you need to do some serious tweeking to that Cycle.
    Unless you are going to run some Prop between your Sust shots, or at least go EOD with the Sust, you will hold "some" water.
    Tren is said to affect the Liver, but personally it bother my kidneys after about 8-10 weeks, not my Liver...I'm curious if you've had Blood Work done after any Tren.
    Only 5 weeks on the Deca and the Tren is a waste also Bro.
    Without knowing all the info needed to tell you this, I'm gonna wing it.
    Weeks 1-16: Prop @ 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 400mg ETD
    Weeks 1-14: Tren @ 75mg ED
    Weeks 15-16: HCG 500iu ED
    For the goals you stated, this would be better IMO
    If you're dead set on Running the deca for joints or whatever, I'd get some B-6 and maybe some Bromo and run it Weeks 1-8. (Which may not be a bad idea..looking at that whole cycle is making my joints hurt)
    TSW

I will inject sust mon - wed - fri. The eod thing with sust is very overhyped IMO. I've had friends who have gained about 20lbs of 2 shoots of 250mg sust ew for 8 weeks cycles.

By sience many thinks that sust is almost a waste if not injected eod, but trust me in real life and by experience this is not how the drug affects people. Also the fastest acting drug in sust is propionate which has a half life of about 3 days. That should pretty much say all about it.

The reason why I don't wanna use prop in this cycle is because I'm coming of a 10 week cycle right now of it 150mg/eod. I think prop is among the weakest strenght/mass gain tests. Was nothing like enathe in comparison.
    I think sust will be nice because I've had mates who dosen't bloated almost anything on it. Many on the online boards also tells this. Prop make you bloat a little - sust a little more. But nothing like enathe or cyp.

By the way what kind of joints do you have I've done 80mg Accutane ed and winny tabs 100mg ed for several weeks with no arching joints at all.

Tren does mainly affect the kidneys. But like allmost all steroids it has some effect on the liver. But again I've had blood test done abot every month the last half year. I had one a couple a weeks ago when I was on 150mg prop eod, 100mg winny tabs and 80mg accutane(which is supposed to stress the liver a lot, (winny is also pretty harsh)) my liver values was about 70-71 and the doc told me that is was a minimal increasement that was nothing to worry about, I could just continue. That test was becasue of the accutane, he didn't now I was on roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    whats up diskey, bro your first cycle diary inspired me to research learn and get my first cycle underway which I am now 1.5 weeks into. anyways bro I wouldn't run the deca and EQ together. decide if you want to do more cutting (EQ) or bulking(deca). In my opinion for a lean mass cycle I would do it like this with the drugs you have listed:

week 1-13 sust 200mg eod (=700/wk)
    week 1-12 EQ 400 mg/week
    week 2-10 tren 75 mg/d

pct 2 weeks after last shot IMO
    you could do the tren at the begining instead, I think but run it 8 weeks.
    good luck, and by the way what did your other cycles look like?

---

Hi mate ! Nice to hear that my 1st cycle inspired you It was a hell of a cycle. Gained 35 lbs in ten weeks hehe. My body really struggeled to keep up with all the mass at the end.

But look up on durabolin and see what it really is. It's a fast acting compound. And allways pct 3 weeks with sust becasue of the decanoate in sust which is very slow acting. Dura and tren is only used until the sust/eq combo kick in. I don't wanna have all these compunds working on my body at the same time. Would be an androgenic shock.

My 2nd cycle which I'm coming of right now:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=83796

thats an old thread. I've dropped to about 9% bf now

Good luck whith your 1st cycle and if it's a bulk cycle, don't forget to eat-eat-eat. First cover you protein intake 2g prot per lbs body weight - add good fats in all your protein shakes. And at last fill up with carbs to you're filled up! After 6pm cut all carbs and moderate to little good fat and protein as the main energy source. Do this and you will be able to gain the most mass possible without any particulary bf% gain (Dante/Doggcrapp thought - this guy is 300lbs and his methods are awesome)

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advise diskey and I didn't catch the duabolin in your cycle, I thought it was regular old deca I should have thought about it. I'm up 5 lb and strength is goin up fast love the d-bol so far. later and good luck with the new cycle.

Thread Information