kilogee is offline New Member

help with gyno question and soreness

i am at least two months over my last (6wk cycle) and i am now experiencing nipple soreness. i always take antiestrogens with each cycle (i took aramidex last time). my nipples always get sore during every cycle so i am very cautious because i know i am very prone to getting gyno. but for the first time they are getting sore when i am way over my cycle and it was only a 200mg/wk/cypionate /6wks 20mg/d'bol/2wk cycle. i think maybe my own test levels are going back up are their own and that is the reason i am getting some soreness (the pain is not major just soreness) or maybe i am just not taking my aramidex and other anti's the right way. i am going to start my summer cycle in a couple of weeks it looks like this

i am 6' 01'' 203lbs

deca 200mg/wk/6wks
    prop 100mg/every2days/7wks
    after deca
    primobolan 200mg/wk/5wks
    anavar 15m/eod/4wks
    starting after first week of primos
    winny 100mg/eod/5wks

when should i take my anti's (i have aramidex and nolva's and provirons)

also my HCGS and clomid

i know i am asking for a bunch of info any help would be greatly appreciated. especially on the gyno.

thanks again

At what doses did you take nolva and adex throughout the cycle as well as throughout pct. Also, how far past pct are you now?

i started taking half pill of aramidex eod two weeks into the cycle and stopped one week after my last shot. i think i should have gone a longer time after my last shot because isn't that when estrogen levels rise? should i start later and end longer? please help scared to death of getting a trip to the gyno for my summer cycle.
    thanks

Post cycle, while your high plasma test levels are dropping, is when your
    (test + DHT)/estrogen ratios are lowest, so you'll be more susceptible to gyno. it's a good idea to use adex at .25mg/day throughout a cycle and all the way through pct in addition to nolva at 10mg/day during the cycle and 20mg/day during pct. This is in addition to proper clomid pct, which has been started at the appropriate time , based on the test ester used.

You could use nolva at this point to, hopefully, alleviate the symptoms.

eistein

thankyou for your reply. I took a nolva and i woke up with no soreness. wow, is that all i needed to do? what did that mean? I decided to stay away from deca and i am going to go strictly winny, primo, and anavar for my summer cycle. i suppose i should take nolva and proviron throughout and post cycle? or should i take the aramidex? i would rather save aramidex for back up. thanks for anymore help.

Thread Information