Thread: ahhhhhhhh

Jackman is offline Banned

ahhhhhhhh

okay guys i been shotting prop in me for 6 weeks ED and EQ 2x a week for 6 weeks! the pain was like gone after the first week and a half from injections. I started my fina yesterday and my whole Cheek is killing me. Do you think i just got used to to other 2 drugs and need to wait to get used to the fina? keep im mind im only alternating left and right cheeks and had no pain for past month till today!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    okay guys i been shotting prop in me for 6 weeks ED and EQ 2x a week for 6 weeks! the pain was like gone after the first week and a half from injections. I started my fina yesterday and my whole Cheek is killing me. Do you think i just got used to to other 2 drugs and need to wait to get used to the fina? keep im mind im only alternating left and right cheeks and had no pain for past month till today!
    hmm..my tren has always been completly painless...

comon jack...at least hit your quads...delts are easy too...i bet your ass is tired of bing poked...that 21 shots atleast in each cheek for 6 weeks...****!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    LOl, whatever you do DO NOT inject into your biceps.......You think your cheek hurts?......So did I, until I injected into my biceps.

yea maybe my ass i trying to tell me somthing hehe. Anyway i dont know last time i did quads i had a very bad exsperiance with them and prop! they dont get along i couldnt walk without looking like i got hit by a bus for 4 days and im in a big university and need to walk alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    LOl, whatever you do DO NOT inject into your biceps.......You think your cheek hurts?......So did I, until I injected into my biceps.
    That i would never do haha

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yea maybe my ass i trying to tell me somthing hehe. Anyway i dont know last time i did quads i had a very bad exsperiance with them and prop! they dont get along i couldnt walk without looking like i got hit by a bus for 4 days and im in a big university and need to walk alot!
    i hear ya...ive personally never shot my ass...quads, and delts are my favorite...triceps are pretty painless...chest is ok...bi's and calfs hurt like a fukking bizznatch!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    when I did my last cycle with tren , I always hit my delts first, but I loved hitting my biceps, no pain although I did hit a nerve one time which made my bicep spasm until I pulled the needle out. C'mon Jackman hit those things, you are from the North shore for god sakes!!!!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    hmm..my tren has always been completly painless...

comon jack...at least hit your quads...delts are easy too...i bet your ass is tired of bing poked...that 21 shots atleast in each cheek for 6 weeks...****!
    Time to relocate...OH!, my fina has always been painless too, is it homebrew or???

yea homebrew. i think maybe it was just one of those bad shots you get once in a while!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    my last batch everytime I put it in my quad crippled me for days swollen red like I got a nasty infection not fun

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    yea homebrew. i think maybe it was just one of those bad shots you get once in a while!
    I hear ya!

detroit is offline Banned
    My homebrew Fina is also painless pretty much anywhere i shoot it. My Cyp actually hurts more than the Fina.

Bicepts, Chest, and Calfs are ok but i would only recomend doing a 1/2cc in L side and 1/2cc in R side to start out. For me anyway these muscles are sensitive to anything more than that.

Thread Information