ksig25 is offline New Member

Questions re: My first cycle (I read beginners forum) and immediacy of side effects

I'm 6'0 185lbs, 29 y.o. Getting ready to start my first cycle, was looking at a 10-week Test Enanthate /EQ cycle, adding Winstrol at about week 4. I'll keep the doses at the recommended newbie levels. Was wondering what folks thought of this as a first cycle (didn't see this particular combo in the list of beginner cycles) and a second question is regarding side effects, specifically hair loss. I know test is one of the biggest culprits in hair loss, but how quickly will you see signs of it, and will it happen from just one 10-week cycle? I know that it doesn't happen to everyone, but if you are pre-disposed, when are you likely to see it? Also, would taking Propecia be recommended, as it inhibits additional hair loss?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo too many compounds for a first cycle......run the test e by itself for 10 weeks, and see how you react.....although many do use eq/test as a first as well......imo eq will have more effect on hairloss than test, and winstrol maybe the hardest on your hair, converting to dht.......there are many things you can take, and it would be a good idea if you are predisposed.....proscar, finestride, etc

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo too many compounds for a first cycle......run the test e by itself for 10 weeks, and see how you react.....although many do use eq/test as a first as well......imo eq will have more effect on hairloss than test, and winstrol maybe the hardest on your hair, converting to dht.......there are many things you can take, and it would be a good idea if you are predisposed.....proscar, finestride, etc
    Well said bro!...

what "hair friendly" first cycle would you recommend?

I have access to Propecia if needed, but would like to know what you recommend as a simple, "hair friendly" first cycle? I've got a very solid build already, so I am willing to sacrifice massive gains for "hair safety." My body also responds very well to things, so strong types/heavy doses probably aren't needed. A good 10 lbs would be fine with me. Idealy I would like something that doesn't require the use of Propecia, but if that is the only alternative, than I can deal with it.

Thanks in advance for the info guys.

ksig25

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksig25
    I have access to Propecia if needed, but would like to know what you recommend as a simple, "hair friendly" first cycle? I've got a very solid build already, so I am willing to sacrifice massive gains for "hair safety." My body also responds very well to things, so strong types/heavy doses probably aren't needed. A good 10 lbs would be fine with me. Idealy I would like something that doesn't require the use of Propecia, but if that is the only alternative, than I can deal with it.

Thanks in advance for the info guys.

ksig25
    Then a "test" only cycle is the way to go. However, if you just want to put on 10pounds, You can do that naturally......

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Then a "test" only cycle is the way to go. However, if you just want to put on 10pounds, You can do that naturally......
    true....good point

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Since when is EQ harsh on hair?

I thought test was way harder on hair than EQ?

Conflicting information on a Test-only first cycle

When you go to the "drug profile" section of this website and select Test Enanthate , the paragraphs state that "we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect."

Everyone on the boards, as well as people I talk to, say to always use Test in every cycle.....yet the drug profile on this board says differently.

Perhaps a strait EQ cycle would be best?

ksig25
    Last edited by ksig25; 03-25-2004 at 03:31 PM. Reason: additional thought

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    don't pay too much attention to those profiles.....most of that was written in the 70's ..... or it seems like it

Thread Information