Thread: 23 gauge 1"pinz

brocklez is offline Junior Member

23 gauge 1"pinz

i shot in my glute with a 23 g. 1"neddle 3inches down to the outside of the glute, i nomally run a 22g 1.5"neddle but i ran out, i jamed the whole neddle in, do you guys think i got the stuff in my muscle how would i know if i didnt?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brocklez
    i shot in my glute with a 23 g. 1"neddle 3inches down to the outside of the glute, i nomally run a 22g 1.5"neddle but i ran out, i jamed the whole neddle in, do you guys think i got the stuff in my muscle how would i know if i didnt?
    If it didn't get deep into the muscle you'll know it!...I don't care about BF%, I'll always use 1.5" for the glutes! I think your probably fine though, I know alot of people who use 1" in the glutes with success!

if you are lean 1" is "ok" for glutes, if pushed in deep "to the hilt" it should be fine (even with some less lean individuals)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    if you are lean 1" is "ok" for glutes, if pushed in deep "to the hilt" it should be fine (even with some less lean individuals)
    I agree, but I seldom do many glute shots anymore, but if I do it's high up near the hip...I'm much leaner there.
    I use 1" for just about everything.
    TSW

Thread Information