shadowman25 is offline Associate Member

Done the research, read and read, one legitimate question

At first I thought I could get by without test because in the Steroid Profiles in Anabolic review it clearly says "those who are on a first cycle do not yet need test and should wait until milder steroids begin to have little effect" . With that in mind I got 10ml of deca and 10ml of EQ.
    When I asked this forum if I was ready many well schooled advisors on this board said I didnt have enough gear. All resounded that I needed test.
    Well I now have 5 testex cyp 250 amps. (getting to the question)
    I could't hold my horses and am into the EQ for three pokes already.
    If I now run the test for 5 weeks and continue the EQ until its gone followed by pct is this a good cycle? Should I throw in the deca? The EQ will be gone in 7 weeks , I can of course get more and go till twelve weeks. Then is only 5 weeks of test gonna stop me from shutting down?
    To be honest I dont want to swell up from the test anyway I am only taking it to make the EQ work better and to keep me from stalling and becoming lethargic. Since I only am looking for 10 quality pounds that the EQ appetite can provide could I then only take 125mg of the test just to keep my bodies normal test level for 10 weeks while I'm on the EQ? (I'm not worried about wasting the test this way)
    A long few questions, thanks guys this is my last for awhile.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    At first I thought I could get by without test because in the Steroid Profiles in Anabolic review it clearly says "those who are on a first cycle do not yet need test and should wait until milder steroids begin to have little effect" . With that in mind I got 10ml of deca and 10ml of EQ.
    When I asked this forum if I was ready many well schooled advisors on this board said I didnt have enough gear. All resounded that I needed test.
    If I now run the test for 5 weeks and continue the EQ until its gone followed by pct is this a good cycle? Should I throw in the deca? The EQ will be gone in 7 weeks , I can of course get more and go till twelve weeks. Then is only 5 weeks of test gonna stop me from shutting down?
    To be honest I dont want to swell up from the test anyway I am only taking it to make the EQ work better and to keep me from stalling and becoming lethargic. Since I only am looking for 10 quality pounds that the EQ appetite can provide could I then only take 125mg of the test just to keep my bodies normal test level for 10 weeks while I'm on the EQ? (I'm not worried about wasting the test this way)
    5 weeks of test is a bad idea, it's just gonna start to kick in and your gonna be cutting it off, secondly for optimal results eq should be run atleast 12 weeks, 125mg of test of week is far too low.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should alway be run at a higher dose than the other compounds you stack with, and like Darkside said" 12 weeks for best results from EQ"...125mg/week of test is pretty much a waist of time and money! If your concerned with bloating or swelling up, take nolva throughout, or take prop instead!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25

toolman is offline Banned
    You obviously did not read enough. DO NOT start a cycle without all gear and ancills on hand. If you do not have the discipline to wait, then you shouldn't be juicing.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget about the DECA . Forget about EQ. You should of saved your $$$ and bought enough TEST. Like the bro's said, The test at 5 weeks is finally kicking in. Why in the world would you stop? 3 pokes of EQ is nothing. I'd advise to stop, and do some more research so you can correctly do a cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, remember, we are here to help. Don't worry about asking questions, but you honestly didn't do near enough research.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Oh yeah, remember, we are here to help. Don't worry about asking questions, but you honestly didn't do near enough research.
    yep...the title fooled me into thinking you knew what you were doing...you need ALOT more research if you though 5 amps was enough....5 10ml' bottles maybe, but 5 amps isnt near enough

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    The best help we can offer you is to stop now. If you go through with that cycle, you will feel like crap, your results will more than likely be crap, and your health could be at risk.

Thread Information