allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

Is Prop A Godd Mix In This Cycle

This is going to be the 5 th cycle I have done in the past 4 years was wondering if the prop is a good idea?? and if so am i doing at the right time in the cycle??, or should i do a completely differnt type of cycle??

This is my plan

1-5 30mg d-bol e/d
    1-14 500mg ethanate 250mg twice a week
    1-14 500mg deca 250mg twice a week
    7-14 50mg prop e/d

nolvi's on hand and clomid to follow 3 weeks after last test shot

Swellin Guest
    The way you have added it, you are using it as just more test. You could up your enanthate to acheive this.

If you are looking for the benefit of test without the water and the long wait for pct, move the prop so that it is the only thing you are running at the end of the cycle.

I started prop during the last week of my enanthate. Run it another three weeks, and then start pct 3 days after the last prop shot. By doing this, I could literally feel the deca leaving my system. I could also witness the water from the deca and the test leaving....all while maintaining a nice dose of test.
    50mg of prop felt like nothing. 75mg was much better for me.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would move it from week 14-17 so you can jump into pct...like swellin said, if you add it earlier then all you doing is adding more test

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Swellin & Coldstone....thanks for the advice Bro's I see what you are saying. Do you guys think i should up the eth. after the 8 week??? then hit the prop at week 14 to 17??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i would move it from week 14-17 so you can jump into pct...like swellin said, if you add it earlier then all you doing is adding more test
    DIDO! ...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by allabs5150
    Swellin & Coldstone....thanks for the advice Bro's I see what you are saying. Do you guys think i should up the eth. after the 8 week??? then hit the prop at week 14 to 17??
    No, go ahead and run the enanthate out through week 14. Just add the prop to week 14 and run it through week 17.

Thread Information