latinmuscle is offline Junior Member

Arrow ***TJ (tijuana)crossing question***

just wanted to see if anybody knew what would happen if you decide to try to bring some goods back from TJ and get caught at the border?

Question

I heard that they just confiscate and fine you is this true?

hybrid is offline Member
    You never know when you might get the prick border patrol guy who is having a bad night. It might be true that generally you don't get in too much trouble, but I would be aware that it is illegal drugs that you would be smuggling across the border and be prepared for the worst. Be safe.

thanks dude i appreciate the help.i'll be sure to pass the word.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It depends on who finds it and how much it is

JohnnyB

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    stick it up the ahole and walk like a man with pride

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    stick it up the ahole and walk like a man with pride
    Lol...you usually don't see walk like a man with pride within the same sentance with stick it up the ahole

barbarian is offline Banned
    lmao wth

ocphog2 is offline New Member
    if you get caught ive heard that a good bribe is always appreciated.
    Last edited by ocphog2; 03-25-2004 at 09:33 PM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i say put the viles on a chain and ware it as a necklass across the border lol

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ummmm, you go to jail, if it's a lot you get a smuggling charge... atleast that's been my experience.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i say put the viles on a chain and ware it as a necklass across the border lol
    or ducktape it to your face.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Better bring the KY super lube

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    bro, i would NEVER cross with gear anymore. Those days are obsolete. For an extra couple hundred bucks or so, u can pay a "runner" to move your gear a couple miles across the border to a meet location for pickup. Much less risk.

palequail is offline Banned
    I've heard that usually you get a fine...but I am not going to find out on my own...never been a problem for me.....

PumpingIron is offline New Member
    i recently was down in Brownsville Tx and crossed to Matomoros the Border patrol same as always. Hand them your id "U.S. citizen" yes " where were you born?" What do you declare?" a t shirt and bottle of Mezcal. "walk on though"

bake is offline Junior Member
    Are people subject to a patdown for no obvious cause when crossing a boarder like that? Always wondered?

Bake

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    I crossed the TJ/San Ysidro border crossing just the other day and had no problems. The officer just asked questions on citizenship and if brought anything back. Just keep a straight face, answer the questions fast and you'll be alright. Personally I think it would be much riskier walking across. If your cought they will most likely give you a fine and take your gear.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I think I should answer this question since I am proud to say I have the most experience with this. I have brought back...NOT smuggled, such a bad word...at least 40 or close to 50 times over the past 6 years, including two one year dry spells. As long as it's not a super ass load your okay. Say if you get caught with anywhere from 1-10 bottles your cool, they will fine you and book you and let you go. You are now in there records and they just took your juice and charged you what you payed for the juice as a fine. They know about what you payed for it and my buddies have been caught about 9 or 10 times between all of them and all of them had the same thing happen...a fine and bottles taken away....Now if you are bringing anywhere from 60 or more 10mL bottle you need to drive your car across. That let me tell you is the scariest **** in the world. DO NOT take your car across unless you absolutely have to....walk it across...they know that you can fit alot more in a car and do much better searches of the cars as well as check the obvious areas. Someone I know...crossed 80 bottles last week in there car in a backpack sitting in the back seat. They searched the car (the quick search they do in line) picked up the backback...looked UNDER the backpack but not in it and then set it down and let him go...while the guy was picking up the backpack, the other officer checked the trunk and under the carpet, all the seats and zippers to the seats, dash, engine, mirrors under the car and everything...BUT they never looked in the backpack itself...car is a bad idea...on a person they dont suspect anything harmfull like 80 or 100 bottles of juice and a person cant carry a Kilo of weed on them...

JARVIZ is offline Junior Member
    questions when you get caught do the mexican authorities handle you or U.S.? The reason im asking is cuz im going in 2 weeks and I wanna bring back some Norandrene and Test E. How much do you think is okay for me to bring that wont cause that much distractions.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont ever trust the mexican police. far more corrupt than those here in the us

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    yes customs can search anyone for no reason at all...in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Interesting... I'm going down this Sunday and I'm going in a car... would it be smart to tape it up in your crotch thigh area as opposed to stashing it... i mean.. if your driving do they pat you down when they take you out?

aroundtownguy is offline New Member
    I just got back from Mexico with some Clen and T-3. I walked across and all they asked me when I walked back was if I was an American citizen. Thats it, they did not check my bags out at all. Like the other guys said the best thing to do is "walk across." They have been searching cars hard core sence 911. All I can say is good luck and be safe about it.
    Last edited by aroundtownguy; 03-26-2004 at 03:35 AM.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    take the shuttle bus across and back, they have their own customs line (much shorter) customs will ask what your claiming so buy a couple clothing items ect. and put the gear in the same bag they dont check they just ask. just got back myself

Thread Information