Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

supplier is contradicting everything im reading here.....

OK so the adivce im getting here is to be on a test cycle with fina - test for 12 weeks and fina for 11. I was stuck on either Prop or sust.

What my supplier is saying (who competes and well..... judging by how he looks - he seems to know what he's tlaking about) says to do Test prop and fina together. He said 2 shots of test Prop a week - 200mg each shot and 75mg Fina EOD.

PLEASE help...... He is a familly friend and i do trust what he says - but it seems like everyone here is totally opposite - the majority is against him LOL - what are your opinions......?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Whats your goal of the cycle? And whats your stats?
    A typical cutter w/ test prop/fina would be along the lines of
    Week 1-8 test prop 75-100mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Tren 75-100mgs ed
    Clomid etc..

Fina & tren are best when shot ed because of the short half lifes.
    But your friend is dead wrong if he's telling you only 2 shots of test prop a week.
    Maybe he meant 2 shots of sus a week??

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Your source is recommending taking 525 mgs of Tren /week and 400 mgs of Prop/week ?? Interesting. The advice given on this board combines effectiveness with safety. I'm not sure your source's cycle is does. His formula may yield results (i.e. size, strength, lean appearance), but it leaves you open to harmful, unwanted sides. Not to mention there is nothing about PCT here.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you always want to run more mg's of test than fina, and 1-2 weeks longer than the fina as well. I would scrap the idea of sust and stick with prop in this situation, this cycle has been used by many and yielded some amazing results for ppl.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    2 shot of prop each week? NOWAY. Prop need to be injected a minimum of E2D's, but ED for more stable levels...He's crazy

ok my ideal goal is to gain 20lbs..... thats what i'd like - but i'd settle for 15.

I'm 6'1 - 205lbs - i've only done a deca only cycle about a year ago - and i just came off an Fina only cycle. I havn't had access to any test. Now that i have access to ANYTHING im not sure what to take. What about test E and fina?

Like i said - im looking to add some nice size and preferably dor 75mg's fina EOD not ED - if i do fina ED i'll only have enough for 3 weeks.....

In short - whats going to give me best QUALITY size gains? I also have clenbuterol which i was planning to take my final 3 weeks of the cycle - would that be ok?

As for PCT - i was planning on doing 10mg Liquid Nolvadex ED through the entire cycle.... then when i got off - do 20mg's ED liquid Nolvadex and then clomids (also have access to arimidex )

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, didn't see Fina EOD, my bad. Do what the other posts recommend for the prop.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to the bros on thisboard man many gym dudes for some reason don;t know that much about this ****... i mean i don;t understand why, they use it but the advice they give out sometimes is just plain horrible... many are just out to make a buck so they will say whatever you want to hear in order to buy their ****... the bros on this board however don;t have anything to gain or lose by giving you advice so there is no need to give ****ty advice... just listen to what everyone is saying and you will be satisfied..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Get more fina..it needs to be run ed.

oh and i forgot - i can get cypionate .... how does that combine with Fina? how much would be benneficial?

Fina i can get - so i'll just get mroe and run it ED - how does it combine with Cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Whats your goal of the cycle? And whats your stats?
    A typical cutter w/ test prop/fina would be along the lines of
    Week 1-8 test prop 75-100mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Tren 75-100mgs ed
    Clomid etc..

Fina & tren are best when shot ed because of the short half lifes.
    But your friend is dead wrong if he's telling you only 2 shots of test prop a week.
    Maybe he meant 2 shots of sus a week??
    This cycle is ok...but I'd run the prop at 100mgs and for 10 wks also.It will greatly aid in recovery.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dude if you only have that small amount of fina then I suggest you get more or don't run it at all. Fina is best when ran 6-8 weeks w/ ed injects.
    And trust me theres a world of difference IMO when u run something ed as opposed to eod.
    The 2 cycles you did before were probably the worst 2 cycles I could think of. Consider yourself fortunate if you didn't get any bad sides. Next time stick w/ test as a base w/ any cycle you decide to run.
    Something like:
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mgs
    Week 2-9 Fina 75mgs ed
    B-6
    Clomid post.
    And nolva throughout if you'd like.

That would be your best bet. If you don't have a enough fina and u can't get more then just stick w/ test e @ 500mgs for 10 weeks. Nothing wrong w/ test only cycles.

ok im pretty sure i can get mroe fina - if i can't i wont doit.....

Now i just have a few more questions - which would be better - test cyp or test E? How much and how often do i inject?

Lastly - i just ended the fina cycle about 4 days ago - i was on it for 4 weeks...... decided to stop it. How long do i hafta wait in order to do the Test/Fina cycle? Im going to Florida June 27th - i'd prefer not to try and take my gear ont he plane with me - plus the GF wouldn't be too happy if she saw it..... The nolvadex tho - i am bringing with me - and the clomids....

So my PCT can be done while im on vacation. How long after my last test shot should i wait to take the clomids. And also - im going to do the nolvadex while on the cycle.... now do i continue taking it that 1 or 2 weeks inbetween my cycle and my PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    ok im pretty sure i can get mroe fina - if i can't i wont doit.....

Now i just have a few more questions - which would be better - test cyp or test E? How much and how often do i inject?

Lastly - i just ended the fina cycle about 4 days ago - i was on it for 4 weeks...... decided to stop it. How long do i hafta wait in order to do the Test/Fina cycle? Im going to Florida June 27th - i'd prefer not to try and take my gear ont he plane with me - plus the GF wouldn't be too happy if she saw it..... The nolvadex tho - i am bringing with me - and the clomids....

So my PCT can be done while im on vacation. How long after my last test shot should i wait to take the clomids. And also - im going to do the nolvadex while on the cycle.... now do i continue taking it that 1 or 2 weeks inbetween my cycle and my PCT?

Test E and cyp are almost the same.Do injections twice wkly.Say Mon& thurs.

You need to recover from your previous cycle before you start another one.

Take Nolv @ 20mgs throughout pct.

BTW all this could have been found through a search!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Test E and cyp are almost the same.Do injections twice wkly.Say Mon& thurs.

You need to recover from your previous cycle before you start another one.

Take Nolv @ 20mgs throughout pct.

BTW all this could have been found through a search!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *holds out wrist* - i give u permission to slap it now - i needed a fast answere - sorry - dad was buggin the hell out of me.

Last thing - i promise - how much of the test? this is my 1st time using test - will 500mg's be enough? More or less?

Oh and did u mean 10 or 20mg's nolva through cycle and right on to PCT - allt here was - was a 0

*holds out wrist* - i give u permission to slap it now - i needed a fast answere - sorry - dad was buggin the hell out of me.

Last thing - i promise - how much of the test? this is my 1st time using test - will 500mg's be enough? More or less?

Oh and did u mean 10 or 20mg's nolva through cycle and right on to PCT - allt here was - was a 0
    500 mgs is a good first cycle of test.

10 mgs through cyle and 20 mgs pct.

thannks - you guys are GREAT! Im gettin my supply tomorrow

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Great advice. You may want to try test only instead of a combo but that is really up to you. I did my first two cycles with test cyp/e and they worked out great.

how much muscle should i expect to gain off of 500mg's of cyp or Test e/week and With 75mg fina ED?

*Edit* Lots and lots of protein intake - very strict with my diet

sp9
    With just test at 500mg I put on a solid 15 pounds in 12 weeks, kept 10 after and actually lost fat around my mid section while eating like a horse and doing no cardio.

Can't answer the fina part.

i wont quite be able to stay on for 12 weeks - i can for 10 tho. im hoping to be able to keep 15lbs....

Oh and my other question never got answered - would it be ok for me to take clenbuterol week 7-10? i'll be in florida june 27th (ending cycle RIGHT b4 i leave) i don't wanna be puffy down there..... i'd love to be nice and cut

i wont quite be able to stay on for 12 weeks - i can for 10 tho. im hoping to be able to keep 15lbs....

Oh and my other question never got answered - would it be ok for me to take clenbuterol week 7-10? i'll be in florida june 27th (ending cycle RIGHT b4 i leave) i don't wanna be puffy down there..... i'd love to be nice and cut
    Yes you can run a clen cycle.If your concerned with bloat,run l-dex @ .25 mgs ed.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Prop is fast acting. By the time you would do you second shot the first shot would have cleared.... Prop has to be run EOD.

im not so sure i wanan run Prop anymore - im thinking cyp or En - not sure which

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    im not so sure i wanan run Prop anymore - im thinking cyp or En - not sure which
    Either way it wont matter. Test E is often found in 250mg concentrations, so choose that. But if you choose cyp its all good too

which has a longer half life? cyp or E?

Since E comes in 250mg's i may want that - 2 of those a week will do

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    All of these guys have it right my question is how does this guy who knows what he is talking about and has a great physique run his cycles???

heh - his cycles are probably a secret..... Im not running what he says. Im going to do Enanthate 500mgs/week

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    from what gotfina . com says, Prop. is a 4 day halflife......but i always do eod.....bro stick w/ eod

sp9
    cyp and enan are very close but cyp has a little longer half life. I don't think it is that big a difference plus with enan common in 250mg per ml you usually save money with enan at a cost per ml. Just examine your prices and go with the cheaper per mg. They are both very good and require only 2 injections per week while prop is best at every day injections or every other day at least.

Thread Information