NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Dnp and slin? Need info...

I read in a book that i just got, "building the perfect beast", and in it it talks about taking dnp and insulin together and how together it burns more fat and also increases lean muscle mass during a dnp cycle. Does anyone have any info on this? I am currently 245lbs and just starting a dnp cycle and i have access to the humalog pen... and i want info on how to run the two together... it has a example cycle....
    Humulin-r 8-10 iu 3xd/ dnp 3-5mg/kg repeat this every other day....

anyone with experience with dnp and insulin together...comments are welcome... thank you

borderbound is offline Junior Member
    i may be one of the few around here that likes dnp but i use it in an inteligent manner 300 mg a day only in the colder seasons of the year ect

i have done this stack when dan duquaine wrote about it back in the 1990's

however i think the same results can be acheived with test prop and tren
    or var with out the side effect of feeling like crap just my 2 cents
    i dont mind feeling like crap to diet cause its a crappy time anyhow

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Well im taking the dnp now, its just i wouldnt mind throwing on some more muscle mass at the same time... and i read that using insilin in the right manner can actually make you lose more fat and put on good quality muscle at the same time..and that really interests me...soo... i was wondering if anyone has info on that.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds really dangerous.. like a really good way to go hypoglycemic.

borderbound is offline Junior Member
    i wish i could give you some better feedback to how my cycle on it went but it was quite some time ago

i do recall the results were good when i added the slin but nothing earth shattering i think i ran 6 iu 3x day and i do remember the diet thats laid out for that cycle was strict and quite low in carbs to be toying with insulin in case you dont know .. low carb diets and slin is like russian rullette
    so in all good concience i would tell you to just consider adding some
    test prop and eca there is little chance of messing yourself up with that assuming your running the dnp in moderation

if you are dead set on duing it i would say to gett all the facts out of the book and email or pm it to einstien or another slin expert

BDTR is offline Retired
    Slin can be used to bring yourself into ketotisis... but it is very dangerous.

Thread Information