50%Natural is offline Respected Member

health question regarding large mg injections

alright, I have a friend who doesn't have a clue how to juice. I have tried to talk to the guy before but he must have a.d.d. because he dosen't ever take me up on my advice. Well, he bought a bunch of test and has been off for a while(except a dbol bridge I encouraged him to do) and shot the whole bottle of ara test 250. I was like what are you thinking? Anyway, what kind of health ramifications exist when someone does this? He had been off for a while. And this isn't just a one time occurance. He shot 7 organon sust amps a while back. Does anyone else see that this could lead to potential health problems?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He's a fkn idiot if you ask me! 7 amps of sus atonce? He's lucky he even was able to get outta bed, Christ almighty...
    The overload of that much test at once i'm sure could cause heart problems due to test raising your b/p.
    What's really pathetic that if something does happen to him...the first thing everyone will say is "It's those evil steriods again killing people", when in fact it's just some uneducated bafoon trying to be a hard ass...

Exactly my thoughts mb, but unfortunately, he really is a big guy and a lot of guys follow his lead and I just shake my head

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Exactly my thoughts mb, but unfortunately, he really is a big guy and a lot of guys follow his lead and I just shake my head
    Oh u don't have to tell me about them...I know plenty of big guys that do stupid ass stuff like that.
    One guy I know cooks fina pellets on a spoon along w/ some cooking oil, draws it up in a pin and shoots!

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    Wow if your that stupid, you deserve to die

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Natural Selection will catch up to him sooner or later, and steroids will be to blame, not his insane ignorance.

I would venture to say that that much test in a single dose would cause BP proplems, aggression, and a very high conversion to estrogen. All the bad side effects associated with unstable hormone levels, all wrapped up in one dose, and amplified a few times. Not smart at all.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Natural Selection will catch up to him sooner or later, and steroids will be to blame, not his insane ignorance.

I would venture to say that that much test in a single dose would cause BP proplems, aggression, and a very high conversion to estrogen. All the bad side effects associated with unstable hormone levels, all wrapped up in one dose, and amplified a few times. Not smart at all.

-moto
    quite true, the man has a screw loose. I could make this man a monster, but he has a problem. I figure he'll have prostate cancer before I can do that though.

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    I know lots of people like that, no matter what you tel them they think more is always better. Just slap him around a few times and if that dont work take him to a psychiatrist. (dont think i spelled that right )

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    omfg....submit him for a darwin award

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    haha... i acutally knew a guy who competed in bb comps and shot 2 amps of sust ed...

thats 3500 mgs of test a week for the mathematically impaired...

your friend sounds like hes both stupid and ballsy, his last words are prob going to be while driving down the highway: "hold my beer, watch this..."

Sorken is offline Member
    dam.. talk to doc m.. se if he nows what happens !

Actually I was just talking to my bro the other day about something similar to this..
    He's in between cycles phases and he took 1 shot of t-prop, 1 enth, 1 eq and 2 winnys all in the same needle. So he calls me and is like "Dude I feel really cold, and dizzy". I was like "well could be the fact u just shot 700mgs in the same needle dickhead".
    He won't do it again though...

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    omfg....submit him for a darwin award
    I just might, sad thing is, this guy's gf even realizes he is retarted when it comes to aas and has pleaded with me to convince him of his stupidity. But when you're 6'1 250 and a badass, you don't listen to the 5'8 190lb kid...oh well, his body, not mine

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    lol..... he must be just big, not big and ripped because he is clueless to aas
    you should steal the rest of his gear bro and put it to good use.....

Thread Information