Thread: Just be careful

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Yeah...heard about that, there's another thread going...I think on SBI.
    That's a Bummer.....I wish all Fireman juiced....there'd be a lot less dead people IMO...Think about it, which Fireman do you want comin' to get you out from under that burning beam????
    TSW

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I read this earlier but this guy is a dope......... anyone getting shipments from overseas of over $300k worth of gear is looking to get locked up.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I think he overpayed for that amount of juice

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    hasnt everyone learned the domestic secret yet...****

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I read this earlier but this guy is a dope......... anyone getting shipments from overseas of over $300k worth of gear is looking to get locked up.
    I know, what was he thinkin'...he just got popped not long ago.....just askin' for it.
    I still wished they all juiced though...lol
    TSW

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    hard to argue that 20,000 dbols are for personal use! but maybe I'm just a wimp.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I know, what was he thinkin'...he just got popped not long ago.....just askin' for it.
    I still wished they all juiced though...lol
    TSW
    I agree......... I wish AS use was legal here like in other countries....... Who are we hurting..... no one but if anyone is at risk it's ourselves. If it was legalized in the US everything would be regulated, there would be set prices, and everything would be legit. Is what we do or want any different then someone getting plastic surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    hard to argue that 20,000 dbols are for personal use! but maybe I'm just a wimp.
    he didn't get busted with any test! Was he planning on a Dbol only cycle!!?? If so, he deserves to be locked up. Obviously not an AR member.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    he didn't get busted with any test! Was he planning on a Dbol only cycle!!?? If so, he deserves to be locked up. Obviously not an AR member.
    Nice!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    haha, i noticed that too.... im suprised he didnt get his GH domestic, and jesus, they called 20,000 dbol pills and 60 'vials of GH' now by my calculations, even if those were each a full GH kit, say $300 a pop, thats 18k for the GH... and the 20,000 dbols didnt come out to over 320k...

something is wrong with the way they determine 'street value'... this is like if i got nabbed with a gram of pot and they said it was worth a thousand bills. it's absurd.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    haha, i noticed that too.... im suprised he didnt get his GH domestic, and jesus, they called 20,000 dbol pills and 60 'vials of GH' now by my calculations, even if those were each a full GH kit, say $300 a pop, thats 18k for the GH... and the 20,000 dbols didnt come out to over 320k...

something is wrong with the way they determine 'street value'... this is like if i got nabbed with a gram of pot and they said it was worth a thousand bills. it's absurd.
    If you were to smoke pot that cost a G a gram...would you charge people to smell the smoke?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id charge people $20 just to see it.

Thread Information