edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

testosterone patch?

i was reading about testosterone in my drug book the other day and came across a testosterone patch that u stick on the bottom of ur nut sack. i guess it has the same principles of a nitro patch for ur heart. has anyone ever seen one of these or better yet tried one?

barbarian is offline Banned
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! thats some funy crap man, if that did work you would feel like a a$$clown walkin around all day with a sticky patch on your nuts LOL let alone have sex LOL!!! thats classic

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem that i was thinkin was that u would probably have to have multiple patches stuck all over ur body to get the effects we need. also my balls are shrunk so small right now i dont think i could a postage stamp stuck on them.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    the problem that i was thinkin was that u would probably have to have multiple patches stuck all over ur body to get the effects we need. also my balls are shrunk so small right now i dont think i could a postage stamp stuck on them.

... ....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you're talking about the Androderm testosterone patch they're great for HRT, but that's about it.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    what the!!!! your not serious....ive heard you can eat those patches, wash it down with some winny...great results!!!!! lol

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    they cause some pretty bad rashes from what i have read...and u have to shave your nuts, if u already dont. hahaha

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard of test patches, but u dont stik themd down there bro, and yes its full of ****. dont bother lookin into it. even if i have 10000 patches stuk on u and went 2 bed with emm you wouldnt grow

Thread Information