Thread: What gives?

bake is offline Junior Member

What gives?

Ok, bros. I posted yesterday that I really feel like sh*t and got some good responses but I took my temp just a minute ago and it is 100.9 and I feel hot as Hell and awful. Since now I have a temp should I look at these sysmptons differently or just tough it out. I don't feel anything but super weak and hot. I have no pain anywhere in my body. I actually felt quite a lot better at work today however I did not work out this evening because I was too tired. I will bump the post from yesterday in case someone wants a little more info.

Thanks

Bake

I dropped the Tren yesterday and decided to finish up with 750 Test E and 400 EQ.

Bake

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    good call... i read your other thread.

you helped me a ton back early in this cycle before the test got rolling and I really appreciate it , just wanted everybody to know the Monster is one good bro. funny that as good as things were going a month ago they are the exact opposite now. if i wasn't doing AAS i would just blow most of these symptoms off but i just want to make sure that i am paying attention to my body in case some action needs to be taken. don't mean to sound like a little whiner who screams at every little thing, i just think i should be feeling like taking on the world and all i want to do is sleep and not talk to anyone. no short temper, just no energy.

Bake

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    good call... i read your other thread.

yea, did you add anything to what you decided on earlier? i dont think i would have endorsed a cycle with eq and tren bring run at higher dosages than the test... thanks for the compliment btw bro, im always happy to help.

yeah you had me up the test and cut the eq to 400 and the tren to 75, because originally I was at 500 eq and 100mg Tren and the boys weren't working for squat. it was a pretty whacked setup in the beginning. but after making a few adjustments within less than a week I was busting ass in the gym and feeling really good. Other than the tren made me pretty edgy. But I am old enough now (32) to usually keep my mouth shut. could this fever be some sort of test flu?

Bake

you would have gotten test flu earlier on, and been over it by now... (normally) im thinking it has to be loss of libido from the tren shutting you down harder than the test is keeping you up...

do you have any prop handy?

palequail is offline Banned
    have you gone to the doctor...you might have just come down with a cold or flu and maybe you are blaming it on the gear.....just a thought buddy....try hydrating yourself more and eat some more fruits.....

I thought of prop and I can have some by early next week. How would you run it?

Bake

palequail is offline Banned
    you gonna continue the tren again?? If not I wouldn't throw prop in there...

I haven't been to the doctor but I have a great buddy who is a compounding pharmacist and he knows I am taking test E and I thought about coming clean with the other AAS but I know he is going to give me a world of sh it and there is no arguing with this guy, he is worse than my wife. So I don't know how that could benefit me. I don't think he would shoot me with some prop or something and I really wouldn't feel comfortable asking him. I've been trying to drink fluids but it is really hard and my appetite is absolute dog sh*t. I think crack heads have eaten better than me this week! I try but it seems like anything I put in my mouth just gets bigger.

Bake

Thread Information