Thread: Dbol question?

tslz71 is offline New Member

Dbol question?

I have 50mg dbol pills, and this is my first cycle on anything. I plan on taking 37.5 mg a day. And splitting that 37.5 x 3 times during the day. Does this sound like the best way to go? or should i go about it in a different way? I know alot of people bash on dbol only cycles but this is my first time so im not steppin all the way up to injectable yet...so i just need an honest openion. (also whats best weight gainer or protein, ive taken sci-fit protein in past and whatever that black container w/ red writing weight gainer is at gnc...just wondering what best stuff is, also im taking nolva when i get off the 6wk cycle...does all this sound good? any comments or sugestions would be great)

by 37.5 x 3 i mean cut the 37.5 piece of pill up into 1/3's at 12.5ish mg's each

decadbal is offline Banned
    breakin the dbol up is good, i know you dont wanna hear it, but all you will get is some water bro...id get a better cycle, with something else like anavar or win tabs something to help get some real gains

How would winstrol tabs help w/ gains?? all ive heard about winstrol is that it is more for cutting up than anything else

simplyjakked is offline Member
    no dont get winstrol with dbol it would be a complete waste of money. break up your dbol if your convinced youre not going to take any test try it alone (although i dont recommend it). how are you cutting a 50mg tab into 37.5mgs you realize you probably cant do this that accuratley.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    first of all its a bad idea to take dbol by itself, you want keep any of the gains. Add some test to it then you have a cycle. I was also wondering, why 37.5 mgs? Don't be scared of the needle and please do some more research on this site before going any further. It really has helped me out alot. Good luck bro

it will be guestimation as to breaking it into 37.5...i believe its almost 2/3 exact

also i know a guy back up from where im from that took a dbol only cycle...he had the pink 5 sided ones...and gained i think 12 lbs. and only lost 2 of those....so if i can do same and just get 10 pounds off it i will weigh 205 and would be fine w/ that for now

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tslz71
    I have 50mg dbol pills, and this is my first cycle on anything. I plan on taking 37.5 mg a day. And splitting that 37.5 x 3 times during the day. Does this sound like the best way to go? or should i go about it in a different way? I know alot of people bash on dbol only cycles but this is my first time so im not steppin all the way up to injectable yet...so i just need an honest openion. (also whats best weight gainer or protein, ive taken sci-fit protein in past and whatever that black container w/ red writing weight gainer is at gnc...just wondering what best stuff is, also im taking nolva when i get off the 6wk cycle...does all this sound good? any comments or sugestions would be great)
    dbol only cycle not a good idea.....if your not ready to step up to injectables, stick with nitro/cell tech.....nothin wrong with that......also, if those are orange ip 50mg dbols, there is a 90% chance they are garbage

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i know you dont wanna hear it, but all you will get is some water bro...id get a better cycle, with something else like anavar or win tabs something to help get some real gains
    Wow, thats a bold statement.. He's going to gain more then water weight with dbol .. You forgot to mention mad strength gains on dbol, and if he eats right he'll add some lean mass.. I wouldn't go as far as saying all he's going to get is water weight.. haha.. I do agree, I would run a test ester with the dbol, you'll like it alot better.. Anavar is expensive as fuk, you need to run alot of it to experience any noticeable gains, and winstrol by itself is pointless in my opinion.. I would rethink a cycle, and defintley add some test..

good luck hooker

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Wow, thats a bold statement.. He's going to gain more then water weight with dbol .. You forgot to mention mad strength gains on dbol, and if he eats right he'll add some lean mass.. I wouldn't go as far as saying all he's going to get is water weight.. haha.. I do agree, I would run a test ester with the dbol, you'll like it alot better.. Anavar is expensive as fuk, you need to run alot of it to experience any noticeable gains, and winstrol by itself is pointless in my opinion.. I would rethink a cycle, and defintley add some test..

good luck hooker
    what kind of dbol you been runnin bro??? lean mass? right......dbol=water, he's right about that.....str gains come from the water
    not recommending any test-less or oral cycle, but a winnie cycle makes alot more sense than a dbol cycle.......only time i would run a dbol cycle only would be for a bridge

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what kind of dbol you been runnin bro??? lean mass? right......dbol=water, he's right about that.....str gains come from the water
    not recommending any test-less or oral cycle, but a winnie cycle makes alot more sense than a dbol cycle.......only time i would run a dbol cycle only would be for a bridge
    Thats exactly my point, it's alright to bridge it, but its not ok to run a short cycle of dbol.. I ran a small cycle of dbol once (i guess you could call it a bridge between 2 cycles), by no means am i telling him its the ABSOLUTE best thing to do, i already explained that he would be better off running it with a test ester.. Personally i get strong off dbol, and i don't retain much water.. and a short cycle isn't harmful, and he may see some decent gains if he eats right..

They were pink thais, and i was loving every bit of the 70mgs a day..

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I don't think your'e going to find anyone here advising you of a Dbol only cycle...if you're not ready for injects, why do a cruddy cycle that is hard on your liver to begin with? 1-4 Dbol and 1-10 TestE would be OK for a first.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what kind of dbol you been runnin bro??? lean mass? right......dbol=water, he's right about that.....str gains come from the water not recommending any test-less or oral cycle, but a winnie cycle makes alot more sense than a dbol cycle.......only time i would run a dbol cycle only would be for a bridge
    You and I already compared ideas with winstrol , It hardens you up like no other drug, but it's hard on your joints, at least for me.. I like training heavy.. I guess it depends on his goals..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You and I already compared ideas with winstrol, It hardens you up like no other drug, but it's hard on your joints, at least for me.. I like training heavy.. I guess it depends on his goals..
    winn definitely harsh on everything.....but keepable gains possible with win bro......not the case for dbol
    NOT ADVOCATING WINNIE ONLY CYCLES

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    My buddy just did a dbol cycle only and gained some weight and a lot of strength, so far has kept a lot of it, these guys rarely talk from experience but out there ass instead

barbarian is offline Banned
    h tizz, if you would take a look at d bol profile you would see why not to run alone, as well as 100s of ****ed cycles including one i did d bol only that ended with a loss of all gains maybe 1 outa 1,000 keep most of that gains off d bol but i doubt even that much

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    test is best. Start out with test only not dbol only and you will be happy. You learn to like the injections.

i will be taking milk thistle so no worries about my liver, and as i already said, one of my good friends from where im from gained 15 lbs. on dbol only cycle...and only lost 2...not to mention he didnt take protein or weight gainer...it was all by itself...i know i might not get that much..but also as i said 10lbs would be fine w/ me b/c i would be in the 205 + #'s...and i aint got a problem w/ that

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    why bother arguing with him... hes gonna take dbol only... put on 50 lbs. and keep all of it.... and if he doesn't... he'll realize he was wrong and make a new better cycle or give it all up... good luck man.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    hey bro if your're fine with gaining 10 lbs. I'm sure if you got your diet and workouts right you could gain 10lbs in 2-3months with Cell Tech and glutamine, plus save your liver in the process. Then when your not afraid of needles you can run a real cycle. But I can tell you've already made your mind up so why did you post a question if your not going to listen to the advice given by people who have tried and have first hand experience?

Thread Information