HULK82 is offline New Member

Help Help Frustrated!!!!!!!!!

hey bros i need some massive help okay i'll make this short i'm on my 3rd cycle the last 3 were all deca and sust......my last cycle was about 400 deca week and about 500 sust i gained about 17 pounds total of all 3.........

now i'm on my 4th cycle...i'm 22 226 5'11........my cycle is dbol for 4 weeks then test enanthate 600 a week and deca 500 a week.........and now i'm on week 8 and i just hit up winny with it every second day...........

i HAVE 7 WEEKS LEFT.... my problem is that i'm getting stronger but im NOT GROWING I MEAN LIKE NOT GETTING BIGGER.... my arms are still the same and so is everything else if fact i'm getting leaner and more cut....BUT I WANT BOTH LEANESS AND MASS.........IM ONLY GETTING ONE WICH IS STRENGTH !!!!!..........

i eat like a horse BUT i eat healthy...all good stuff about 4500-5000 cals a day..and like 200 grams protein....just pure whey not weighgainer cuz that sticks on my gut like no tommorrow...........all the freak'n weight goes there.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BODY BROSSS....HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS...I HAVE 7 WEEKS LEFT.......SHOULD I HIGHER THE DOSES...?????.

I WANT QUALITY GAINS THOUGH......AM I STILL GET'NG THERE OR IS THIS IS THE WAY IT'S GONNA BE....IF THERE GONNA BE SLOW AND QUALITY THEN I'LL WAIT IF NOT..THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO....

NEED HELP..I'M LIKE SO FRUSTRATED.......IT FEELS LIKE I'M GET'N SMALLER WITH ALL THIS CUTTING.....I WANNA GET HUGE....I HAVE 18 INCH PIPES BUT WANT ATLEAST 19'5 TO 20............
    I NEED ALL THE REPLYS I CAN GET BROS.........ASAP....THANXXX......
    Last edited by HULK82; 03-26-2004 at 05:40 AM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    200 grams of protein is not even close to enuf...

You need at least 400 gram per day and IMO

closer to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight

so in your case 450 grams of protein...

More calories too...

Simple, if you are getting stronger, but not
    gaining weight then you are not eating enuf
    no matter what... Also to gain an 1" on your
    arms you will need to pack on roughly 8-10lbs
    solid lean pounds of muscle...

Usually it will not all be lean muscle you gain
    when bulking and trying to increase size, so
    you most likely will need to gain 10-15lbs for
    each 1" increase on your guns since some of
    the weight gain will be water and a little fat
    gain with all the calories...

Then after you get your size, cut the carbs
    some and work on the definition...

hope this helps...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    how spaced out are your cycles? you will not gain the same amount every cycle especially if they are close together. i would up your protein to atleast 2grams/lb of lean body mass and add carbs like buff said. if you are gettting leaner its because youre losing fat due to not enough carbs and calories. if you want mass dont worry about a couple pounds of added fat you can always burn it off down the road.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How can you be eating a clean 4500-5000 calories a day and only take in 200 grams of protein. That is almost impossible and means you really have no idea about your diet at this point. If this is true you should be growing a gut as big as a house if anything else. 800 calories from protein and 4200 calories from carbs and fat. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I hear over and over how people think they are eating all this food and when I sit down and add it up with them they are usually lucky to be taking in 3000 calories a day. Buff was right on if your strength is up but your weight is dropping you aren't taking in enough calories.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Try writing down what you eat for a week...look up the calorie counts for everything....you will probably be shocked just as I was....These guys are right, if you up the protein, keep the food clean and going in your pie hole (leave the pie out) you will gain if you lift heavy enough.

5000 cal/day is huge guy...you should be huge if the ratios are correct. Diet will alway be more important than any drug IMO.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Edited last.

Thanx guys..........what would you guys recommend the best diet for me be...like i go to school and work freak'n full time..........i'm get screwed like that.........so what do all suggest i should do to get all this FOOOODDDDD in me..........like how............????
    Last edited by HULK82; 03-26-2004 at 02:12 PM.

what i mean is bros.......like what kind of a diet plan can i do cuz i'm so freak'nbusy all the time.....i wish i could take my fridge to work and school but i can't......can anyone please post up a diet plan that can fit a busy all schedule...........like my bag is full of books and food.........what more can i do.....need help bros.

also if i get my ass in gear now and start eat'n hard and liftn harder.....cuz i have 7WEEKS LEFT...CAN I GET SOME WILD GAINS......STILL.....??????

ANOTHER QUESTION BROS SORRYY.........i can't stand fat on my stomatch and that's were i always get it..........if i do get it and i know i am......after my cycle can i hit up a **** load of CLEN...to get rid of it..???.....and will it get rid of it....and how much should i take.........THANX BROS............off to freak'n school now........

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do what we all do. Prepare it ahead of time but don't guess at what you are eating or you will have no idea what changes you need to make.

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    Im lucky that I have a milk product that is produced in my country and in every 100 g. there is: 10.9 g. protein, 3.7 g. carbohydrate, 0.2 g. fat and no added sugar. I eat about 2 kg of it every day and it makes me big and strong

anyone suggest any diet plans?????

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Here ya go bro this will help http://www.building-muscle101.com/we...ting-diet.html peace

thannx rickson, 48, and jbigdog.....................................

but ya my last questions could you all go up and read it and try giv'n me a hand on that bros, that's still unanswered.........i'll copy and paste it on this post..........so you all don't have to scroll up.....hold up.................

""""also if i get my ass in gear now and start eat'n hard and liftn harder.....cuz i have 7WEEKS LEFT...CAN I GET SOME WILD GAINS......STILL.....??????

ANOTHER QUESTION BROS SORRYY.........i can't stand fat on my stomatch and that's were i always get it..........if i do get it and i know i am......after my cycle can i hit up a **** load of CLEN ...to get rid of it..???.....and will it get rid of it....and how much should i take.........THANX BROS............off to freak'n school now........"""

Yea the clen will work but when it comes to summer and abbs I always go back to old faithful arm slings every day...thats right every day...it is a small muscle group and will react to the reps by burning off excess fat...good luck dog

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    Bump up your protein intake... it's the thing you should know before using the gear. Besides Winstrol isn't about building awesome mass but it's got the hardening effect which you are now observing - if you already started taking Winny, did you?

yeah bro i started taking the winny about a week ago now....im hit'n it every second day.........

so do you guys think i can see some mass in the 7 weeks i have left...???....if i push everythink harder that's my biggest worry i have been on it for 7 weeks now i have 7 left i don't want it to be a freak'n waste.....

i'm 22 226 5'11............i wanna hit up atleast 10 pounds in the 7 weeks i have left....
    this **** is all frustrating........i wanna take my head through the wall bros.....

help me out bro's...........

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK82
    yeah bro i started taking the winny about a week ago now....im hit'n it every second day.........

so do you guys think i can see some mass in the 7 weeks i have left...???....if i push everythink harder that's my biggest worry i have been on it for 7 weeks now i have 7 left i don't want it to be a freak'n waste.....

i'm 22 226 5'11............i wanna hit up atleast 10 pounds in the 7 weeks i have left....
    this **** is all frustrating........i wanna take my head through the wall bros.....

10lbs in 7 weeks is not a problem as long as you have everything in order

palequail is offline Banned
    Finish your cycle like you planned..if you are on Deca and Sus don't plan to stay ripped and get big...doesn't work that way. You need to bulk first then cut later, if not then you will be wasting your time. Eat lots and lots of protein. I work full time too and take 5 classes in school. Sit down and write a schedule for yourself.

When you wake up, when you need to eat, and when you have class. All that will help you put your meals in place.

Cook all your food the night before, get some good shakes to bring to school. A shake with a PBJ sandwich is a good meal, and can go anywhere. Train hard and focus on getting big, then worry about cutting the stomach fat later.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    Correct!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK82

Winny needs be taking ED it has a half like of 12 hours

you guys are awesome man.....thanx alot that took a lot of burden of my shoulders....i geuss sometimes we need to talk to people who actually know their stuff........

so 7 weeks 10 pounds should be no problem then if i eat right and hit everything harder...that was my bigeest worry.....

i geuss after i'm off...i'll hit up CLEn to cut up.........right..???

what do you guys think would be good to cut...???...i'm on winny now but after the cycle i'll have more fat on me...like after the deca and test is done so what would be good to cut after the deca and test cycle.

any suggestions bros...?????............
    Last edited by HULK82; 03-26-2004 at 06:34 PM.

I would save the winny for last and take with the clen .

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Don't cut once you come off, run your pct and after that is done, then begin the cutting.

i'll just stick with the winny right now i geus and finish it.....

what's a good drug to cut up...???....cuz i'm already gonna finish winny.. is it safe to go on it right again after i'm done test and deca ?? i don't think it is...

so should i just hit up Clen then...???...if so how much and i don't wanna loose muscle just the FAT......

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Bro... your way confused... you think you can get big but not put on any fat... and now you want to take of fat but no muscle... i wish it were that easy... i mean if you do it right you can minimize fat gain and muscle loss but they are always gonna be factored in... and if your diet isnt on par then you are going to suffer the most fat gain (or lack of muscle whichever you do) and when you lean out you'll loose a lot of muscle with your current protein intake... You really need to do some research to grasp some of these concepts... If you want a good diet plan then I will type up my bulking diet... LMK if your interested... good luck

yeah for sure bro..........100% natural, that would be great if you could do that.......i mean the more i learn the better.........if you could do that i would totally appreciate it.........

i know some fat gain while i bulk up is obvious....but it after that i want to loose the fat and not loose that much muscle....also at the same time keep as much as i can when i get of the juice..........

any suggestions......on what is good to get rid of the fat....but at the same time keep most of my muscle gains....????...........

if so what drug and how much, and how long.......

hello bro's...???...........

just a couple more resposes and i'll get off your guys backs.....lol.....

thanx guys........

could you all reply to my last post...........

Talking fat loss

Ok bro here ya go. Fat loss is primarily up to you. You are too young for the more hard core drugs....(t3,hgh,etc.etc) One word dog (Cardio). This seems to be the one most feered word in bodybuilding. If you really want to loose fat then you need to do cardio in the morning 30-45 minutes and cardio in the afternoon for 30-45 minutes. I still stand by what I originally said about clen . Go here and read up dog and then decide from there. Peace http://www.mesomorphosis.com

Thread Information