youngbuck is offline New Member

Cool Speed and strength

What kind of steroids could possible help you to get faster. What could be stacked with it to help bulk up about 15-20 lbs. Any suggestions??? I know I will need to stretch in cycle but is there anything that can specifically help w/ speed.

decadbal is offline Banned
    winny.........the olympic track guy failed the testin for it, ben johnson i think.....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard a lot of runners use it with deca to lube the joints. Whatever you use dont use dbol you'll cramp up after 5 minutes.

palequail is offline Banned
    I don't know if any drug will make you faster....but if you take a drug and work on the speed factor of your training you should improve....i would just do a basic cycle....

roadrunna is offline New Member
    i'l tell u stright up i trin wit runners and the bes thing is winny and hgh wit prop 25mg bout 2 days before competiotin the 25mg will not show up in a test cos its below the 6:1 ratio

best o luck

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I used to sprint back in college for a year. Everyone in the NCAA, at least the big schools was usually running anavar alone and others who wanted even more were running anavar prop and winny. I would think tren might be good too if your experienced. But I do know winny/anavar/prop was a big cycle. the prop at low dosages. Another thing is laying off any heavy weight training. Another key to being faster would be to keep weight as low as possible while increasing strength. Keeping body size as small as possible while increasing strength and speed of fast twitch.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Stated above when I was saying to keep size down, that would elliminate many roids. So test E and test C would be out and dbol would be stupid, EQ is more of a long term red blood cell roid.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck
    What kind of steroids could possible help you to get faster. What could be stacked with it to help bulk up about 15-20 lbs. Any suggestions??? I know I will need to stretch in cycle but is there anything that can specifically help w/ speed.
    If you added 15lbs and trained specifically for speed and power, it would be
    (difficult but) possible to maintain your 40 time and probably even vertical jump BUT I highly doubt you could improve it AND bulk at the same time. Plus it would definitely hurt your agility and quickness (changing of directions, first step, jumping off a running start, etc...) You need to determine what's more important to you and focus on it IMO.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If drug testing is not an issue, you have a lot of options. Prop/winny or prop/var is a great combo. EQ thrown in is an outstanding combination. Testosterone SHOULD be a base, as strength is needed for a speed increase. I've seen many athletes progress with these compounds. If your diet is in order, as well as training, leaps and bounds can be made.

youngbuck is offline New Member
    Thanks to all that have replied... It was all beneficial...

trayj184 is offline New Member
    i would take fina plix, gain muscle plus speed, within a year i have gain 30 to 40 lbs plus dropped my fourty

steroids wont help you with fast twich or slow twich muscle fibers.training fast will help you with slow and fast twich muscle fibers.steroids are gonna bulk up your muscles and most of the time your gonna come out slower, stronger, but maybe a tad bit slower.
    i used to be the slowest son of a bitch in the gym but after speed training(hitting your sets a little faster) i have improved a little bit.im gonna say its not in the supps and its in the training.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I sprinted in HS and College...I used Crank(Now that will make you faster, Ha), but was not drug tested....if tested my vote would be with Winny/Diet/Training for explosive fast twitch stimulation.

Thread Information