kneebar is offline New Member

Test Enan & 1-AD

Hey guys,

I will be starting a 12 cycle of Test Enanthate only at 500 Mgs per week. It's my first real cycle, but I've used PHs in the past with decent results. Anyway, I have a few bottles of 1-AD left over and was considering adding it in later on in the cycle, probably from week 7-12 or so. Does anybody have any opinions on this? Thanks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id just save the PH for in between cycles after you're done with the test...

kneebar is offline New Member
    I considered that, but I kind of want to use it up and be done with them, and I don't want to use the 1-AD alone because it completely wipes out my libido. I could buy some 4-AD and stack it with that I guess...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id just find running 1-ad with test enth redundant personally... you could throw it in with your cycle, im not sure about how much good it would do.

bump for more opinions.

palequail is offline Banned
    why don't you just throw that 1 AD in the trash....PH are nothing compared to AAS...you will not benefit yourself anyway by using them...PH are supposed to boost your test levels in your body...but you are now injecting a foreign amount into yourself and the PH will have no affect on boosting it....IMO

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    if you are already running the test, just sell the 1-AD to a buddy. Worst case just run it with the test. It can't hurt.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    1-ad, mag 10, 1tu, all worthless, give em away

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with bros above

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    yea, id just find running 1-ad with test enth redundant personally... you could throw it in with your cycle, im not sure about how much good it would do.

bump for more opinions.
    Well 1-ad doesnt make testosterone in your body, it makes 1-testosterone, a very different thing but 10 parts of 1-Ad turns into 1 part of 1-testosterone. In otherwords its insignicant.

On the other hand real 1-testosterone is a great thing to stack with testosterone. 1-testosterone is comparable to EQ in its effects and works best if stacked with real testosterone. Gotta watch the delivery method to your blood stream with the 1-test, like testosterone, most is destroyed in the stomach, so something like methyl 1-test or methyl 1-test undeconate or else injecting 1-test cyp are the only good delivery methods.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure u can sell it to some H.S. kid wanting to get "big" from the "good ****"//

Thread Information