latinmuscle is offline Junior Member

Question Hair Removal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone Know Of Any Good Hair Removal Products? Tried Most And None Work. Cycles That I'm On Right Now Seem To Be Excellarating Hair Growth In Places I Dont Want.

Sorken is offline Member
    Why do you want to remove you hair.. ????

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    d00d - i so need the answere to this too! I HATE hair!!!!!! the only thing i can think of is that Laser hair removal - kills the hair cells and it never grows back - it's expensive tho.....

I was on a site that sold hair removal creme for body bvuilders.... but i have no idea how well it works and i can't find thats ite at the moment - give me some mroe time.....

Until theres a better method - ima hafta stickt os having

Sorken is offline Member
    Haha... now I know what you mean.. I thought first you mean your hair on you head...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you looked in the AR Spa Forum? Tons of hair removal info in there. This isn't the only forum here...

-moto

latinmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Guys

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    I use Kwik Off and it seems to work well....i dont get the normal irritation like some other products give.....its pretty cheap, i think i got it at about $3.50 for a bottle at walmart or meijer......or i have heard to go to the ethnic aisle and use some of the Magic....its hair remover for black guys...its supposed to work well and its cheap...try it out!!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    Haha... now I know what you mean.. I thought first you mean your hair on you head...

LOL HA HA HA Me too! I was going to tell him jump on some masteron or some good old fashion tren ! Id say that would do the trick...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'll give those 2 a try..... I *had* very hairy arms....... and my legs are hairy - this is naturally too..... before i started shaving *note* i don't shave my legs.

Nothing has seemed to work for me..... nair for men doesn't work. i even caked that stuff on and let it sit for 45 minutes and not a single hair came out - i waxed part of my arm once (left a nice rash) and the hair came back a little slower than shaving - but i could feel stubble about 3-4 days after.....

Does your hair hafta be a certain length for these cremes from walmart to work?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    what kind of gear have you been taking?!

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I tried that epil stop stuff you see on tv like 3 yrs ago.....BIG MISTAKE!!! After leaving it on for a certain amount of time you're meant to wipe it off and the hair is gone. It did kinda work though except along with the hair my skin came off too resulting in a huge burn like raw skin rash on my whole chest for like 2 weeks. Burnt the $*#@ out of me. It just stick to shaving, it sucks, but safest for me.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I get red bumps from shavings and waxing... although there is a short period where I have nice smooth skin with waxing... make sure you know how to do it right and it will yield decent results... I have been thinking about ordering this VECTOR home electrolosis hair removal product... basically it uses and electrical current to cause a chemical reaction in your hair follicle making some kind of acid that scars the hair follicle rendering it useless... sounds like it MIGHT work but for $200 I'm kinda skeptical... otherwise I'm gonna dish out the $300 to get a nice waxing kit and a huge supply of stuff... I HATE hair... but yeah... depilitories SUCK... don't touch em ever... and shaving is worthless cuz it has to be done daily.... in the end I'll probably do the laser if I get the money...

Dieselpower is offline Member

Thumbs up

waxing is the best, I have some hot girl who I know wax me. my back, arms and chest. holy sh** does it hurt

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I have to agree, I have used that epil stop on my arms, and what a huge mistake, I first put it on in small amounts and left it there for the recomended time, not one F'in hair came out, so I put more on and left it there longer, well after scraping that crap off most of the hair and skin came off, the S**t thing is that I now had to do the other arm,
    I had the biggest rash/burn on my arms it wasnt even funny, plus I was in the middle of the summer so I couldnt put a long sleave shirt on..never do that again

Good thing I didnt put it on my nut sack..lol

Thread Information