Think bigger is offline New Member

Should I go to jail?????????

I think my source sold me some fake sh@#t primo batch 01065. I know there is alot of fake primo going around. But I had trust in my source. Now I am thinking of beating him down really bad. He got me for $324. I haven't told him anything yet. By the way I heard that this batch is fake. Can anyone confirm.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    ****ty... part of the game though...rarely do beat downs result in good things, approach him with the remaining gear and ask him whats up.. maybe he'll front you some good gear or try and make things right

ft

Vice is offline Associate Member
    And if he doesn't and gives you attitude, toss him a can of whoopass.

mman is offline Junior Member
    Why would you go to jail??? If he won't take the fake gear back whoop his ass and get the hell outta there!! Would he press charges??

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if you have the luxury of confronting him about it,then do so.maybe he dont even know his shyt is fake.ask him to make it right...refund cash,replace bogus gear and throw in some extra for good measure....seee what he says before you deside to kick his ars....cause if you just jump his ass then your still out of gear and money.make sure you get one or the other first....

Think bigger is offline New Member
    The reason I am saying that I would go to jail is that this is the second time I got scammed. My first was I sent some money via western union to mexico and this bitch ass bastard never sent me my gear. But this time I got it from a source in person. And I want pay back. I hate these F#%king scammers. Any of you would like to help me beat me down?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro...chill man,i feel you.i really do.i've done some time for kicking ass and let me tell you.it isnt worth it.unless your willing to put him in a box and do the time,he is just gonna heal,while you have lawyers to pay for and all your bills back up because your not working because your sitting in jail.it really isnt worth it....it's part of the game if your willing to play.....but,do what you want.some of us can only learn the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    ****ty... part of the game though...rarely do beat downs result in good things, approach him with the remaining gear and ask him whats up.. maybe he'll front you some good gear or try and make things right

ft
    Yeah, make dang sure he didn't get burned as well...this happens.
    Last year a guy kicked me down some goods that he had just started....6 weeks later, when I was about to use what I'd gotten from him, he comes over and says..."are you seeing anything from that S**t"...he wasn't, he got burned too.
    Now this guy just happened to be a friend, but your guy could still be in the same boat.
    All I'm sayin' is at least check it out, and give him an out, know what I mean?
    Then take it from there...just be cool first, what if it was you?
    TSW

jbol is offline Senior Member
    its pretty sad that people scam

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Like several stated above...keep your cool and talk things over in a rational manner.

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    Don't beat his ass, man. Try to get the gear replaced, or your cash back. I don't know what things are like down there, but where I am, if I beat the **** out of someone, I would definitely go to jail. The cops here don't even need to other guy to press charges. The just take you to jail and say it's the state vs. you.

If I were you, and you have confronted him, I would check with the MODS to any boards you are a member of, and plaster his name all over the boards as a scammer. Notify all your friends, anyone you know, and make sure this guy doesn't get any more business anywhere.

But do check with a MOD first.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you really think it is worth going to jail over $324.00? Think about it for a minute. Just tell him you know it is fake and if he doesn't make good then you will be forced to tell all his customers he is a scammer. Also tell him if you find out he is still selling it you will let everyone know. Hit him in the wallet where it really hurts.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea man, like other bros have stated, approach him and find out what the deal is... let him you that u know its fake and see if he'll be good about it and replace your bunk **** with real gear... if all else fails, put the fear of god into him...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    DevilDog that picture for your user name is great i think my weiner needs to be trained again, J/K!!!!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    chances are he didnt know the **** was fake, and fightin wont fix it, and you may be surprised and get your ass beat, which then youd lose 2times...lol

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. Just confront him.. It ain't worth going to jail for $324.

nj123 is offline Member
    id ask him about it if you know him, but if he is a real dealer then i wouldnt beat his ass. its all part of the game, yea i know it sucks you got scammed but a (real) dealer isnt just gonna let you beat his ass and he not do anything about it. Its just like buying some coke or any kind of drug, if they get the money they sure arent gonna give it back or give you anymore.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Like several stated above...keep your cool and talk things over in a rational manner.

THEN WHOOP HIS ASS IF HE FRONTS!!!

no but for real, some bros have been taken for alot more than that,but go talk to him.

big_mike is offline Member
    if someone sold me some fake gear, i would definetely approach them with the intent of either
    a) getting my money back
    or
    b) getting legit gear at no cost
    if neither of these requests are met, he would then be given the most massive ass whipping that a human could recieve.

Stallion70 is offline New Member
    I like the way eveyone talks big and bad! For one thing u better have no doubt in your heart or in ur mind that u could whip his ass! I know a few bros who tallked like that and went to whoop ass and instead got their ass whooped in return! Bottom line is talk to the bro first and see what he can do for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion70
    I like the way eveyone talks big and bad! For one thing u better have no doubt in your heart or in ur mind that u could whip his ass! I know a few bros who tallked like that and went to whoop ass and instead got their ass whooped in return! Bottom line is talk to the bro first and see what he can do for you!

that's why i always choose the least violent approaches first...if they don't comply, then i would have no choice but to take matters into my own hand. If he scams me, he could be scamming a lot of people, we don't need them in this world, it would be a better place without them

palequail is offline Banned
    what was it?? Schering stuff or SYD Primo??? Cause i've gotten stuff for a buddy that was the SYD crap and I had no idea it was fake until a week ago...but just tell your source and he should refund you....if not then I'd probably do something crazy.hahah

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    what was it?? Schering stuff or SYD Primo??? Cause i've gotten stuff for a buddy that was the SYD crap and I had no idea it was fake until a week ago...but just tell your source and he should refund you....if not then I'd probably do something crazy.hahah
    ****it pelequail, stop posting, i get woodied everytime i see your avatar.
    **running to the restroom** must....have......release....lol

Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    ****it pelequail, stop posting, i get woodied everytime i see your avatar.
    **running to the restroom** must....have......release....lol

Hey it is a good way to boost your natural test levels...

Ok its friday night...I think i'm gonna go get laid now!!

Hey it is a good way to boost your natural test levels...

Ok its friday night...I think i'm gonna go get laid now!!
    rofl, wheres my girlfriend when i need her. Biatch is sleeping lol! im not getting up to drive at this time of nite. I guess my hand will have to do

you like the new one??? be honest

mmmmm....delicious and very nice, however, i seem to like the blonde better. Something looks very innocent about her hehe....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Dont Think He Wants To Be Involved With The Cops Either

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro your source probably didn't even know...
    I know some of the best in the game that may
    be fooled by fake Primo on occassion as well...

It's only one of the most faked roids out there,
    and I doubt a local gym source is really an expert
    at spotting fakes, he probably had no idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Think bigger
    I think my source sold me some fake sh@#t primo batch 01065. I know there is alot of fake primo going around. But I had trust in my source. Now I am thinking of beating him down really bad. He got me for $324. I haven't told him anything yet. By the way I heard that this batch is fake. Can anyone confirm.

barbarian is offline Banned
    like there saying ask for a refund or new gear thats real, but if he bucks up and acts like a dumbass then knock his fukin teeth out

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro... here is what you do... go to him and tell him your not happy with what he gave you and to either replace it or refund you. Now if he deals to other people... knocking him out will make you feel good for a minute but if he refuses to deal with you on making things right, than hurt his business. Spread the word that his **** is fake and make it impossible for him to sell his **** to anyone. Thats why when dealing with a source in person. Find out who else he deals with and find out if they are happy with his gear. But ya, knocking him out... i'd think messing up his business would make me happier... although breaking his face would feel good too lol.....

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Knock his ass out. If he did you wrong he should know why you did it.

omen78 is offline Member
    not as good as the old one but still

omen78 is offline Member
    I'd play it smart... talk to em first. Like some1 said $324 isn't going to be **** compared to lost income and lawyer fees from jail...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    IMO u should dowse his body with gasoline, then light him on fire - but this is all after you beat the **** out of him with a baseball bat then sodomize him with a broomstick. After you're done with all that, take his body on a boat to the middle of the ocean, strap it to some cinder blocks - after putting it in a large garbage bag, then throw it overboard. If all goes well, the crabs on the bottom of the ocean will eat the whole body after the body has had sufficient time to soften up in the water and the bag dissipates... BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not trying to be a smart ass and take sides, but just curious

How many of you could even spot a fake Primo amp???

Just tell the dude you researched it and they are a bad or

counterfit batch and you would like to have something else...

Plain and simple... If that doesn't work then if you want to

beat his ass then you have just cause... Just my extra .02 cents

Thread Information