ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

cutting cycles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know alot people say they are gonna start a cuttting cycles. and most use

prop/fina/eq/t3/winny for there cycle.

i was under the conceptions that as don't really help you cut up. they help you retain the mass as you are doing extra cardio or minimizing your calorie intake or both so this way you can burn fat. the real fat burners were eca/t3/clen /dnp .

i'm starting a prop/fina next week. stats 6'0 213 bf 12%.

i wanna know what the cutttin cycles has done for people. or give me more info on what type of results i can expect if i eat/sleep/train right.

prop 100mg ed week 1-10
    fina 75mg ed week 1-8

pct after that...

also takin femera to minimize water and fat gain.

my goal is get in single digits.. ne advice...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should see a lot of lean mass with little to no water retention, also a nice boost in vasculinity. Prop/tren cycles are pretty nice.

thanks alot... vascularity due to reduction in bf% i presume??? any other advice or thoughts on a cutting cycles would be appreciated.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i am just finishing a 6 week prop 100mg/ed and tren 80mg/ed and as much as 160mg/ed for one week(sides were unbearable at that dose)i have gone form 272# to 264#..not sure what bf% is i would say around 8-9% right now.retained all muscle while undoubtably burned bf...you will like the results.was also doing 45min 5x week cardio(eliptical).the tren will keep you sweating your ass off and goodluck sleeping through the nite,i was happy if i could sleep for 2hrs at a time.but you will definately see the results if your diet is right and you train correct....goodluck bro

hey thanks alot dvldog.. i'm lookin for people like you.. right now i'm at 213 at 12%.. i want to be hoping around 205 at like 7-8%. also does this help with loose skin too.... i started almost 2 and half years ago at 318lbs... lost all on my own until 238.. and then did dnp to lose the rest. have just a little look skin around lower abs and also arms... thanks alo.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    To give you an idea...I am currently on a cycle consisting of Prop and Tren . When I started about 2 1/2 weeks ago I was 185, I'm now 188 and starting to feel real strong! I will be running the cycle for 10 weeks along with dieting and an ECA stack and Clen along the way. I posted a couple of pics in the "Member Picture" forum titled "NEWBIE HERE...do your worst," which I will continue to update throughout my cycle. Keep in mind that you will gain weight (muscle), but your BF% will drop

hey thanks alot bro. i'll go check out your pics.. how was the bloat for all of you guys.. i'm ordering femera...(supposedly better than nolvadex and liquidex combined)... should i even bother with it.. or is it better that i do?????

saw your pics bro.. u have a good body... i'm not close to lookin as lean as you are.. my main problem is my loose skin which i'm hopin this cycle is going help fill up....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The Acetate forms of AAS have a direct effect on fat loss IMO...these being trenbolone acetate, primobolon acetate (tabs) not the oil (depot) and Oxandralone.
    I honestly can say The best fat burning I have noticed was with Fina and prop. 75mgs/day fina...100mgs/day prop...clen can also make a dramatic difference in a short period of time. T3 has a crucial role in metabolism, increasing the utilization of carbohydrates and fat from food, and the rate of protein synthesis. It also stimulates the appetite and the movement of food through the digestive tract. However in the presence of thyroid hormone, muscle catabolism increases, which increases the resting metabolic rate ( muscle burns more energy than fat).

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    i know alot people say they are gonna start a cuttting cycles. and most use

prop/fina/eq/t3/winny for there cycle.

i was under the conceptions that as don't really help you cut up. they help you retain the mass as you are doing extra cardio or minimizing your calorie intake or both so this way you can burn fat. the real fat burners were eca/t3/clen/dnp .

i'm starting a prop/fina next week. stats 6'0 213 bf 12%.

i wanna know what the cutttin cycles has done for people. or give me more info on what type of results i can expect if i eat/sleep/train right.

prop 100mg ed week 1-10
    fina 75mg ed week 1-8

pct after that...

also takin femera to minimize water and fat gain.

my goal is get in single digits.. ne advice...

thanks mallet.... i'm going to stay away from t3 and clen . i've used them before. and didn't really see any good effects from clen besides headaches and the shakes... with t3 i noticed some fat loss. i'm not going to use ne of those ever again.. the only thing i like for direct fat loss is dnp .. i've come to the point where my looose skin is more than fat. so i need to tighten that up.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Thanks bro! I'm taking letro which seems to help with the water. I lot of people on the board seem to prefer liquidex, so basically it's up to you which one to use...

Thread Information