dannthemann is offline Junior Member

IP winny tabs, why chew?

OK guys just got some ip 50 mg winny tabs off one of my bros. I know ip is not the best out there but it was what he had access to and it was dirt cheap. anyway my question is why do some recommend chewing up ip tabs that idea kinda freaks me out i would rather just swallow them. would i get the same results. I plan on taking 2 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    OK guys just got some ip 50 mg winny tabs off one of my bros. I know ip is not the best out there but it was what he had access to and it was dirt cheap. anyway my question is why do some recommend chewing up ip tabs that idea kinda freaks me out i would rather just swallow them. would i get the same results. I plan on taking 2 a day.
    Because they suck bad enough already, so if you don't chew them up the absorbtion rate is minimized.
    He himself recomends it, so what does that tell you.
    Actually, the "they suck" part is really unfair when it comes to his Winny, it's actually not bad suprizingly....But everything else sucks.
    TSW

dannthemann is offline Junior Member
    ok so i chew them if i am taking 2 a day how long do recommend i wait to take them for instance in the morning and maybe like 12 hours later take one more or how do i take these

Thread Information