Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cycle 3-2: A more commonly available test ester should replace hep.
    I agree with the people above that said no primo....just because it isn't really available to most. I'd like to see a test E/tren E/EQ cycle.
    I'm still all for a test only cycle on the first page, and I think it would be good to encourage a test only cycle first.
    I hope I'm not in the minority, but I'd also like to see both nolva and Ldex (10mg/day/.25mg/day) recommended to be used with all cycles.

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Thnx A Mil!!!!!!!!!!jason

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    BUMP

Back at work again. See first post for details on updates. It seems like Fridays are the only days I can work on this. It will take a little longer than expected, unfortunately, but it is getting done.
    Bro don't worrie about how long it takes, the point is your doing it thank very much for your valuable time and the effort your putting in.
    I'm looking forward to reading the updated cycles!!!!!!Peace OUT Bro

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I agree with the people above that said no primo....just because it isn't really available to most. I'd like to see a test E/tren E/EQ cycle.
    I'm still all for a test only cycle on the first page, and I think it would be good to encourage a test only cycle first.
    I hope I'm not in the minority, but I'd also like to see both nolva and Ldex (10mg/day/.25mg/day) recommended to be used with all cycles.
    Type it out bro, and I will add it. The more info you give me, the easier it is. I'm buried in stuff to do.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

I agree 100%
    Also if nolva and L-dex is encouraged we wont here the "Do I have gyno or is it a fat deposit?"
    Once again thanks for the help Jason!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    It's great that these cycles are being updated.

Regarding dose ranges:
    I'd like to see ranges on the cycles. For example, cypionate @ 300-500mg per week, deca @ 200-400mg per week and EQ @ 300-400 mg per week. There are many people on the board who have gotten good results from low dose cycles. Newbies who use these posted cycles as a starting point should be given a choice of dose--a range of dose--otherwise they will probably believe that the single doses posted are the best and only choices.

Regarding clomid PCT:
    I see that the clomid PCT is listed for only for 2 weeks. I've been under the impression that traditional clomid therapy is run over a three-week period like this: 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.

Cycle 3-2 should use test enanthate instead of hep

Another cycle I'm all for:
    wks 1-13 or 14 test E @500-600mg (I'd like to hear other's opinions)
    wks 1-12 EQ@400-500mg
    wks 1-12 tren E@500-550mg

For a test only cycle for a first (I think it should be in flashing neon in 72pt font)
    wks 1-10 test E@500mg

I'd expect others to agree with recommending 10mg/dy nolva and .25mg/dy of Ldex with all cycles (I'll wait for people to agree on this)

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

Regarding clomid PCT:
    I see that the clomid PCT is listed for only for 2 weeks. I've been under the impression that traditional clomid therapy is run over a three-week period like this: 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.
    Good point...I missed this. 3 weeks is standard....4 in some cases.

wks 1-12 EQ@400-500mg

For a test only cycle for a first (I think it should be in flashing neon in 72pt font)
    wks 1-10 test E@500mg

I'd expect others to agree with recommending 10mg/dy nolva and .25mg/dy of Ldex with all cycles (I'll wait for people to agree on this)
    Einstein1905,

The people who will be referring to these example posts are mainly newbies. So, I think it would be a bad idea to suggest raising doses each consecutive cycle because it quietly suggests that the only way to grow each consecutive cycle is to increase doses, which is incorrect. I don't think there's any reason a person should be using as much as 600mg of testosterone per week on the third cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-02-2004 at 11:10 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Einstein1905,

The people who will be referring to these example posts are mainly newbies. So, I think it would be a bad idea to suggest raising doses each consecutive cycle because it quietly suggests that the only way to grow each consecutive cycle is to increase doses, which is not correct. Personally, I don't think there's any reason a person should be using as much as 600mg testosterone on the third cycle.
    Agreed!!! Good point

Einstein1905,

The people who will be referring to these example posts are mainly newbies. So, I think it would be a bad idea to suggest raising doses each consecutive cycle because it quietly suggests that the only way to grow each consecutive cycle is to increase doses, which is incorrect. I don't think there's any reason a person should be using as much as 600mg testosterone on the third cycle.

True 600 Mg is a lot for a 3rd cycle IMO. I think test should stay the same, just change compounds in the first few cycles...

Einstein1905,

The people who will be referring to these example posts are mainly newbies. So, I think it would be a bad idea to suggest raising doses each consecutive cycle because it quietly suggests that the only way to grow each consecutive cycle is to increase doses, which is incorrect. I don't think there's any reason a person should be using as much as 600mg testosterone on the third cycle.
    You're right.
    I was dosing to get a good ratio of the compounds, but the actual doses could (and should) be lower for the reasons you mentioned.

Da Bull is offline Banned

wks 1-12 EQ@400-500mg

wks 1-10 test E@500mg

I like this at 600 test,400 EQ,and 500 tren.

I love the idea of the l-dex and Nolv.

As you can see,I'm not an advocate of Mickey Mouse doses.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    after the page is finished, it should be a must read for newbies, itll get rid of so many lame threads. thank you.

Page #2 Update. I'll catch up on the replies now.

Regarding dose ranges:
    I'd like to see ranges on the cycles. For example, cypionate @ 300-500mg per week, deca @ 200-400mg per week and EQ @ 300-400 mg per week. There are many people on the board who have gotten good results from low dose cycles. Newbies who use these posted cycles as a starting point should be given a choice of dose--a range of dose--otherwise they will probably believe that the single doses posted are the best and only choices.

Regarding clomid PCT:
    That's a good idea on the dosages. It's going to take a while now. Let me see what I can do. I'll change them again and correct what you would like.

PCT we can change to 3 weeks, again that will take me a little time. I'm going off old suggested cycles.

wks 1-12 EQ@400-500mg

wks 1-10 test E@500mg

I have some intermediate cycles that I plan on doing. I could put it at 600 mg in that one, maybe?

I can do a straight Test E Cycle. That would be very easy to add. (Less typing. )

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    As a fairly new person to this site and the world of gear, I think there should be a little more on the anti-e on the cycles. I know that I have asked that several times in the actuall forum about how to run nolva.

I think that for the novice cycles if it is recomended then it should be incorporated into the actuall cycle rather than just having it on hand. when i asked what i should do I was told that I should run it at 10-20mg ED rather than just have it on hand.

As a new member I think those cycles on the front page wiegh pretty heavy on a new persons mind, I may be wrong but I know before I became a member and found out that they were out dated, I relyed on those pretty heavy.

Just my view as a newbie.

OMS

I have some intermediate cycles that I plan on doing. I could put it at 600 mg in that one, maybe?
    That's fine by me. I just think it's an excellent combo, and at the dosages I said, it is more of an intermediate cycle.

I can do a straight Test E Cycle. That would be very easy to add. (Less typing. )
    :spudnik4:

I don't have the anti-E's built or the B-6 built into the first page yet. I need to go add that, don't I?

Still working. Need suggestion on when Clomid therapy should start on #3-2

I can't find the link to cycle #3-2. If you post it I'll look at it. In the interim, this might help:

Clomid should start:
    Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 - 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 3 weeks after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 - 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 - 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 - 12 hours after last administration

I just found it. For Cycle #3-2, PCT should start 3 days after the last shot of Fina.

got it now. One more question. Fina 50 - 75 mg ED or 75 - 100 mg ED? Working on Cycle 3-4

Novice Cycles page #3 complete unless anyone has anything to add
    http://anabolicreview.com/novicecycle3.php

Cycle 3-4 the prop needs to be longer than the tren doesnt it? Like run it to week 16?And I think 50mg-75mg depending on if its your first time. sides can be harsh so low doses are a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Cycle 3-4 the prop needs to be longer than the tren doesnt it? Like run it to week 16?And I think 50mg-75mg depending on if its your first time. sides can be harsh so low doses are a good thing.
    Ok, more feedback. I'll change this or shorten the tren . I went with the 50 - 75.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Once again....THE NEW CYCLES ARE NOT POSTED YET!!!WHEN JASON FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH THEM<HE WILL POST THEM ON THE HOME PAGE!!!understand now??In the mean time click on the links above!!
    ALRIGHT. That is some weird shlt. When I posted, his post had NONE of those links or anything. Thats why I was confused. Now I see them and understand.

I don't have the anti-E's built or the B-6 built into the first page yet. I need to go add that, don't I?
    I think so. My vote is for 10mg/day nolva and 0.25mg/day Ldex with all cycles.
    With any cycle containing deca or fina, add 200mg/day of B6.

Page #2 Updated again. http://anabolicreview.com/novicecycle2.php

Final?

I think so. My vote is for 10mg/day nolva and 0.25mg/day Ldex with all cycles.
    With any cycle containing deca or fina, add 200mg/day of B6.
    Other Opinions on the L-dex?

Other Opinions on the L-dex?
    I think its a good idea they will hold less water, and B6 for fina cycles

Well, I can only put a certain number of rows on those cycles before it messes up the page. Let me do some restructuring on it. I will have to put the B-6 in a note below it.

Oh, and before I forget.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!

I really appreciate all of the feedback I am getting. It's more work at times, but I want this done right. When you see things wrong, I appreciate you pointing it out. So again, THANK YOU!

Oh, and before I forget.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!

I really appreciate all of the feedback I am getting. It's more work at times, but I want this done right. When you see things wrong, I appreciate you pointing it out. So again, THANK YOU!

Jason, thanks for updating this as it will save so much time and hopefully less useless threads from newbs

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice work Jason thanks

I have 2 novice cycles I have been hesitant to add.

Cycle 1
    Fina 75 mg ed (3 - 11)
    HGH 5 iu ed 6 on 1 off (1 - 20)
    test heptylate 500 mg (1 - 10)
    Winstrol 50 mg ed (6 - 11)

Cycle 2
    Test suspension 600 mg (1 - 10)
    Var 50 mg ed (5 - 13)
    Fina 75 mg ed (5 - 13)
    eq 400 mg (1 - 10)

Any opinions before I add those. Not crazy about the hgh (in 1), using heptylate (in 1), nor the 600 mg of test (in 2).

Do you think these are more intermediate cycles?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have 2 novice cycles I have been hesitant to add.

Cycle 1
    Fina 75 mg ed (3 - 11)
    HGH 5 iu ed 6 on 1 off (1 - 20)
    test heptylate 500 mg (1 - 10)
    Winstrol 50 mg ed (6 - 11)

Cycle 2
    Test suspension 600 mg (1 - 10)
    Var 50 mg ed (5 - 13)
    Fina 75 mg ed (5 - 13)
    eq 400 mg (1 - 10)

Any opinions before I add those. Not crazy about the hgh (in 1), using heptylate (in 1), nor the 600 mg of test (in 2).

Do you think these are more intermediate cycles?
    I don't care for #1 at all,but #2 could be tweeked into an intermediate cycle.

wk 1-13 Test sus 600 mgs
    wk 1-12 Eq 400mgs
    wk 5-12 fina 75 mgs ed
    wk 9-16 var 40 mgs ed

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I don't care for #1 at all,but #2 could be tweeked into an intermediate cycle.

wk 1-13 Test sus 600 mgs
    wk 1-12 Eq 400mgs
    wk 5-12 fina 75 mgs ed
    wk 9-16 var 40 mgs ed
    I'll 2nd that, although test suspension seems more intermediate than novice.
    Anything with Gh would be intermediate IMO
    The suspension can be run for a full 3 weeks past the EQ IMO (1-15)
    and then the var from 8-15....pct can start right away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information