Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Exclamation Cycles on AR, need some feedback Please

Alright, I know that Anabolic Review's Cycles are very outdated on the front page. I am updating them right now though. I wanted to post this and ask for feedback as I go along. I will probably end up with about 7 different pages of cycles with about 5 cycles on each page. I have 1 page of novice cycles done so far and will continue this project today and throughout the week next week. There will be novice cycle, intermediate cycles, and advanced cycles. Any feedback you can give me will be great. As new pages are added, I will put them in this post to let everyone know there is an update. Anyone willing to give me constructive criticism, I would very much appreciate it.

Added 3/26/04 2:30PM Central: http://anabolicreview.com/novicecycle1.php Updated 4/2/04
    Most recent updates (4/2/04) include
    Novice Cycle #1-1 D-bol shortened to 4 weeks
    Novice Cycle #1-2 Deca is now 10 weeks
    Novice Cycle #1-3 Deca is now 10 weeks
    Novice Cycle #1-4 Winny had been changed to weeks 7 - 12
    Novice Cycle #1-5 Has not changed. If test should be added, give me your recommendation

If anything else needs to be changed on the first cycle, please tell me. I am looking for AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLE. Nolva, or liquidex maybe?

Added 3/26/04 3:08PM Central: http://anabolicreview.com/novicecycle2.php * Updating Today (4/2/04 2:02 PM Dosages are all varied)
    Changes Made:
    Novice Cycle #2-1
    - Added 5 mg of D-bol/day to 35 mg/day.
    - Added one extra week to Test Cyp
    - Nolva and B-6 added
    Novice Cycle #2-2
    - Changed prop from 75 mg/EOD to 75 mg/ED
    - Increased Enanthate dose to 500 mg/week
    - Increased Deca dose to 400 mg/week
    - Added Nolva and B-6
    Novice Cycle #2-3
    - Running Deca to 10 weeks now
    - Changed Prop to 75 mg/ED
    - Added Nolva and B-6
    Novice Cycle #2-4
    - Changed Primo/400 mg to EQ/500 mg
    - Extended test and EQ to 12 weeks
    - Added Nolva and B-6

Added 3/26/04 5:29PM Central: http://anabolicreview.com/novicecycle3.php
    Possibly complete now 4/2/04 1:03 PM Central
    *Will add 2 additional cycles to it later

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Why's the test so low in Novice cycle #4?seems to go against what most preach on this board.Keep the test higher for HPTA reasons...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Must be a typo, great change Jason props to you

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Why's the test so low in Novice cycle #4?seems to go against what most preach on this board.Keep the test higher for HPTA reasons...
    Yeah, that's exactly why I am looking for feedback.

All of the cycles that are going on the website were put together by a team of people quite a while back.

I believe the reason it was so low was because it was running the deca and winny with it, but I also thought that the test should still have been at least 400 (?). Remember these are all novice cycles. I'm open for any feedback that anyone has.

None of these pages that I am going to be posting in the first post will be live (with links from the official Anabolic Review) until I get feedback for a while and am comfortable with them.

update

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 500mg as a normal novice dose is exceptable

I only had time to glance....all I can say is THANK YOU!
    This will undoubtably save us countless hours with the Newbies.
    AR Member: "No, you need Test with that, no Test, no Cycle"
    AR Newbie: But the Cycle page says.........
    TSW

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    So long as we get this, then newbies can stop hearing TSW's advice about doing winny tab only cycles. Great job jason

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    IMO it would be better for novice number 2 to have 75mg of prop ED instead of 100 EOD for the first 4 weeks. And have the test E go 2-3 weeks longer than the deca . This is a good call Jason!

cpt. steele
    Ok, so I will bump up Page 1 #4 to 500mg on the Test

Mr. Sparkle
    Alright,
    I can update the prop, but I know that newbies are not going to want to inject ED. Would you still change it?
    Do you want the deca to cut off at week 8 or the test E to run for 12 weeks?

This has been long overdue everyone. I just apologize that it took me so long to get to it. Hopefully everyone will benefit.

I think 8 wks is a little to short for deca IMO.....on page 2,Novice cycle 3,I'd go 11 wks on deca and 12 on cyp ....pct will almost match up at wk 3 after ending.

Eod on prop is fine IMO.

Page 3,cycle #2,you could stop the deca at wk 9 so pct will match,or go 11 deca,12 test......just my .02

Page 3,cycle #2,you could stop the deca at wk 9 so pct will match,or go 11 deca,12 test......just my .02
    Ummm, there is no page 3 yet.

I've updated page 1.

I will update page 2 when I get a little more feedback. Page 3 is coming soon.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Ummm, there is no page 3 yet.

I've updated page 1.

I will update page 2 when I get a little more feedback. Page 3 is coming soon.
    Typo..........oooooppppppppssss!!!Page 2!!!

I think everyone here will thank you for putting the time and effort into updating the cycles.....it really will makes things clearer for newbies.

I may be of the minority, but I think a test only cycle should be strongly urged for a first cycle (sorry if I missed it if it's there).

I also know everyone has different opinions on anti e's, but I think maybe an asterisk, at least, suggesting the option to run 10mg/day of nolva and 0.25mg/day of Ldex throughout a test containing cycle would be a nice addition.

Thanks again for doing this.

[QUOTE=einstein1905]
    I also know everyone has different opinions on anti e's, but I think maybe an asterisk, at least, suggesting the option to run 10mg/day of nolva and 0.25mg/day of Ldex throughout a test containing cycle would be a nice addition.
    QUOTE]

Take one more look under the cycle.

Warnings About Novice Cycle #1: Nolvadex should be kept on hand in case you start to feel signs of gyno throughout the cycle.

I could definitely improve that though and I should have listed the dosages as well as the option of using liquidex as well.

Keep the feedback coming. I might be up for adding the test only cycle as well. Just waiting to hear more feedback. The more I can put on the main website, the less newbie questions will be asked.

IMO.......on page 1(one),you can bring the Deca to wk 9 in cycle 2 and 3.Pct will match up just fine,and the person won't be cheated out of a week more possible gains with the deca.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to say that in my opinion for the first cycle 300-400mg of Enanthate is enough - 500mg can be an overkill. What about the second and third cycle. Don't get me wrong I'd just suggest lower the dosages... and Winstrol is not to be taken longer than 6 weeks. Going back again -> 500mf of Cyp and 400mg of EQ is an overkill for newbie... and with Dbol we get a one gram of juice... not sure it was for newbie - anyway it's just my point of view.

Peace!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think adding anti-e's and anti-prolactins to the cycle layouts would be a good move as well. This way it will cut dpwn on the same questions over and over about them.

Novice Cycle #2-1

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 11 Cyp 400mg wk
    1 - 10 Deca 300mg Wk
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 14 Vit B6 200mg ED

PCT start 3 weeks after last Cyp injection (Week 14)
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / Vit B6
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / Vit B6
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-26-2004 at 05:14 PM.

Novice Cycle #2-2

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg wk
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg Wk
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 14 Vit B6 200mg ED

PCT start 2 weeks after last Enan injection (Week 14)
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-26-2004 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think adding anti-e's and anti-prolactins to the cycle layouts would be a good move as well. This way it will cut dpwn on the same questions over and over about them.

Novice Cycle #2-1

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 11 Cyp 400mg wk
    1 - 10 Deca 300mg Wk
    1 - 14 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 14 Vit B6 200mg ED

PCT start 3 weeks after last Cyp injection (Week 14)
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg L-dex / Vit B6
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg L-dex / Vit B6
    I agree with this completely, except I'd add Ldex during the cycle too. Having the suggested dosages, which we all pretty much agree on, will help a lot. There are far too many "how do I get rid of my gyno" questions that can hopefully be reduced....if it even helps one person, it'd be worth it.

Novice Cycle #2-4 on this one I would not use Primo but instead run EQ. Primo is too hard to find legit IMO

1 - 12 Cyp 500mg wk
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg Wk
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

PCT start 3 weeks after last EQ/Cyp injection (Week 15)
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-26-2004 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I agree with this completely, except I'd add Ldex during the cycle too. Having the suggested dosages, which we all pretty much agree on, will help a lot. There are far too many "how do I get rid of my gyno" questions that can hopefully be reduced....if it even helps one person, it'd be worth it.
    I messed up with the L-dex durring PCT it shold be Nolva and I'm going back to edit it........ Since I feel it's a "novice" cycle then Nolva will be fine and there's really no need for L-dex......... Unless you guys think it should be added.

Novice Cycle #2-2

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg wk
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg Wk
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 14 Vit B6 200mg ED

PCT start 2 weeks after last Enan injection (Week 14)
    Our train of thought is similar MM,why not wk 11 on Deca?

palequail is offline Banned
    Novice Cycle #2-4 on this one I would not use Primo but instead run EQ. Primo is too hard to find legit IMO

1 - 12 Cyp 500mg wk
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg Wk
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

PCT start 3 weeks after last EQ/Cyp injection (Week 15)
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

I agree..I think that there should be a Test and EQ cycle in there since EQ is a pretty mild drug, and we have Test and Deca cycles in there...and Primo is a nightmare to find nowadays...real ones that is

Our train of thought is similar MM,why not wk 11 on Deca?
    You could....... These are just suggestions I'm throwing up.............. but yes we do think a like

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see the new pages. Are they on the message board or on the home page?

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I dont see the new pages. Are they on the message board or on the home page?
    Read Jasons second post.......

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Read Jasons second post.......

Ok. I read it. He said they were on the "WEBSITE" That really doesnt answer my question since my question was "WHERE" What F'ing website?
    The novice cycles on the home page or is there something else you guys know about that I dont.
    Cause if it is on the homepage then 8 weeks of Dbol at 25 mgs is funny along with the 8 weeks of deca with 4 weeks of Susta. I could go on........

updated once again with a new page. I slapped it on there so I know I made mistakes. Sorry, but I am dieting and starving to death right now. I will make all updated on Monday. The more detailed you can make the reply for me, the better. I have a ton of these to go through and time is very limited up here.

Thank you so much for all feedback so far. I am working on updating AR little by little, and you have no idea how much I appreciate everyone taking the time to help me with this. It really means a lot to me.

Novice Cycle 3-1

1 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg wk
    8 - 15 Var 40mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 L-dex .25mg ED

STart PCT 3 days past last Prop injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Ok. I read it. He said they were on the "WEBSITE" That really doesnt answer my question since my question was "WHERE" What F'ing website?
    The novice cycles on the home page or is there something else you guys know about that I dont.
    Cause if it is on the homepage then 8 weeks of Dbol at 25 mgs is funny along with the 8 weeks of deca with 4 weeks of Susta. I could go on........
    bermich, those are the old cycles on the old pages that are linked on the front page right now. I am uploading the pages (see the first post in this thread to see the pages) but I want to make sure they are complete before I take the time to re-arrange the whole template (which is where all of the old pages are with the horrible cycles).

So basically look at the very first post in the thread, and I am looking for feedback on those particular pages, nothing more.

thanks again guys. I'm out for the weekend. I'm shaking so bad from hunger that I can barely type.

I will update all changed as soon as I can on Monday.

Once again....THE NEW CYCLES ARE NOT POSTED YET!!!WHEN JASON FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH THEM<HE WILL POST THEM ON THE HOME PAGE!!!understand now??In the mean time click on the links above!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ok here are my suggestions... PS jason, thanks so much for updating these, its going to be a great addition to the site...

novice cycle #1-1 : drop the dbol down to 4 weeks

novice cycle #1-2: run the deca to 10 weeks

novice cycle #1-3: again, run the deca to 10 weeks

novice cycle #1-4: change the winny to weeks 7-12 (8 weeks for a novice may be a little too much strain on the liver)

novice cycle #1-5: needs test imo.

novice cycle #2-2: change the prop to 50 mgs ed

novice cycle #2-3: run the deca to week 10 and possibly change the prop to 50 mgs ed... personally, i think that we should include ed injects whenever possible to give inexperienced users examples of optimal cycles... if they decide to go eod thats their decision, but mabye we should show them the best option.

novice cycle #3-1: run the eq to week 12, the prop to week 14 and the var to week 14 as well

novice cycle #3-2: throw prop in for the last 3 weeks 50 mgs ed

novice cycle #3-3: throw in prop to run alongside the fina, move the var to end with everything else

novice cycle#3-4: run the prop all the way to the end.

that's what i would do with them pesonally... again jason, thanks for putting the time and effort into this, and if you need anything at all feel free to shoot me a PM!

-MC

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    So long as we get this, then newbies can stop hearing TSW's advice about doing winny tab only cycles. Great job jason
    That line seemed to be working well for you, so I thought hey maybe I'll try telling people to do that.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Cycle 1-5 needs some sort of test...prop or enth. If enth run l-dex with it.
    Also I think 400mgs of eq a week is plenty for a first timer.

Any re-vamping to the sustanon novice cycle?

BUMP

Back at work again. See first post for details on updates. It seems like Fridays are the only days I can work on this. It will take a little longer than expected, unfortunately, but it is getting done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information