bigtyme is offline New Member

Luv My Roids Clomid Link

You gave a guy a link about clomid pct therapy....In the link it says to start clomid 3 weeks after you end Deca ...I thought you were supposed to start it after your last shot...which do you consider to be correct???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'm not LuvMyRoids, but i can answer your question.

it all really depends on your substance ester length / half life - deca , yes 3 weeks. enanthate , 2 weeks. winny, test prop, few days. those are just some examples.

bigtyme is offline New Member
    So wait exactly 3 weeks after my last Deca shot to start clomid therapy??

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    So wait exactly 3 weeks after my last Deca shot to start clomid therapy??
    You should be running test with the deca . Assume it's test E...then you'd shoot your test E one week longer than the deca and start pct 2 weeks after the last test E shot (which is 3 weeks after the last deca shot)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, nice way to get my attention.

You start PCT 3 weeks after deca and 2 weeks after your last test shot. That's another reason why deca should be stopped before your last injection of a test administration to balance this math out.

Also, youre inquiring about doing PCT after a last shot. In the page it names esters that are quickly in and out of the body. Namely propionate which is a fast acting ester. That would be an example of doing PCT soon after the last shot.

You need to learn the half life of the esters to understand. Read into the list more and you will understand. Good question and it's good to see someone doing there research and asking good questions. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    You gave a guy a link about clomid pct therapy....In the link it says to start clomid 3 weeks after you end Deca...I thought you were supposed to start it after your last shot...which do you consider to be correct???

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    LMR - quality link for those that need to know !!!

Thread Information