johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

How do I check if my HCG is good?

Hey bros,

I've read all over about using a pregnancy test kit to make sure your HCG is good but I can't tell exactly how best to use it. It seems reasonable to me that squirting some of the mixed solution directly on the test strip should be a quick way to check rather than using my own urine.

Anybody know if that works okay? I've been using mine for a few days and not getting the results I think I should so I'm concerned I may have a bad batch.

This brings me to question number two -can Pregnyl be stored unmixed unrefridgerated? Or must it be kept cold at all times? Anybody know?

Thanks bros,
    JS

HCG is fine unrefrisgerated (although not ideal) if it hasn't been reconstituted...as long as it hasn't gotten real hot. You can just squirt some on the EPT strip, but that'll just tell you if it's legit (if that's what you're looking for, then fine), but it will still test positive even if it is pretty badly degraded (which is probably not the case).

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can store it at room temp, but once it is reconstituted it must be refrigerated.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bros!

Thread Information