Thread: Girlfriend??

RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Girlfriend??

I wanted to get my girl some stuff.She wants to lose pounds,tighten up,and add a little stregth.what would be some good stuff to look at. THANKX

nautica is offline Associate Member
    My suggestion would be to let your girl learn for herself.

But anavar is probably the best anabolic for a woman. Low sides and has been proven to reduce fat.

nautica

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    anavar or primo. have her sign up and post the question in the womans forum, she will get a much better and more detailed answer there.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I might get flammed for this but...I'm against women taking any kind of AS unless they plan on competeing.
    Tell her to get on a good diet and do lots of cardio. Maybe hit the weights light, and do high reps.
    If she wants to take something tell her to try Hydroxycut, or Xenadrine.
    I'm sure the girls on the board could steer her in the right direction. You should have her sign up.

M

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    She should for sure learn more on her own in the women's forum. Sides differ widely between men and women and they are much nastier for women IMO and you don't want her to fuck herself up, now do you?

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    how old is she ?

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    my sister has used anabolics to tighten up in the past(she's a bikini/fitness pageant buff/model)and I asked her about your question.she said shes used deca ,winstrol ,anavar .she's not big or anything,but shes shredded as hell...so,depending on your girls fitness goals,and where shes at now,that should be cool..but before she does anything,she needs to get started on major,MAJOR cardio and a serious diet so she can prime her body for it..tell her to wait for a month or 2 and work super super hard and then if shes still stuck in a slump then go ahead and start on some juice..hope this helps..peace

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Depends too on her workout history, if she's worked out for years and is still a porker, yeah, put her ass on some gear AFTER she learns about it. But if she's never really worked out significantly then she just needs to put some effort into it and not try to take a shorcut, just bust her ass.

my 2 pennies

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I wanted to get my girl some stuff.She wants to lose pounds,tighten up,and add a little stregth.what would be some good stuff to look at?
    How about a gym membership first?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    get her on some clenbuteral with a high protein diet, it worked for my girlfriend.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I might get flammed for this but...I'm against women taking any kind of AS unless they plan on competeing.
    Tell her to get on a good diet and do lots of cardio. Maybe hit the weights light, and do high reps.
    If she wants to take something tell her to try Hydroxycut, or Xenadrine.
    I'm sure the girls on the board could steer her in the right direction. You should have her sign up.

M
    Yeah, well most girls are against guys taking steroids but we still do it.

nautica

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    M
    No flame MB but I have to respectfully disagree. The sides from AAS are no differen't for men then they are for women...they MAY be more notciable, but they are no more dangerous. The only difference is the virilization or masculinization that some of the harsher androgenics cause in women. Physiologically we are almost identicle so why would it be less safe for a woman than a man? I also think that detailed research and logical decisions will not only drastically reduce the chances of dangerous sides, but will virtually eliminate them. Bottom line is AAS are "potentially" dangerous to men and women...but it should be an individuals choice to use or not.

That being said, the rest of your post was SPOT ON nad I agree 100%!! Tell her not to go that route until she has A) exhuasted all other SAFER options (diet, exercise, suppliments) and B) THOROUGHLY researched the effects and side effects of AAS. Asking one or two questions on a message board DOES NOT constitute researching.

Good Luck.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A Hardass but Well-Intended Response . . .

Originally posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    I wanted to get my girl some stuff.She wants to lose pounds,tighten up,and add a little stregth.what would be some good stuff to look at. THANKX
    I was going to keep my mouth shut on this one, but after reading a few of the responses, I can't resist a few (not-so-)subtle digs. They may seem like flames, but they're not intended that way; my hope is to make a point or two that will do all parties some good.

I agree with some of the responses that have appeared in this thread, especially those that encourage research and advise caution. Pete 235 put the big picture in perspective quite well in terms of safety and research.

What continues to amaze me (although it shouldn't, considering the nature of humans in the first place) is that people continue to post messages on the level of, "I want to try roids. What should I use?" And that's it - no other information, no statement of goals (although the original post in this particular thread did include this), no background, no stats, no nuttin'.

Well, guess what, campers . . . Each person is an individual and there is no one cycle that applies to everyone who asks, "I want to try roids. What should I use?"

But what amazes me even more is that well-meaning bro's continue to give advice when they shouldn't. To answer anyone who provides no information with a suggestion to try anything specific is downright dangerous. It presumes that what works for one person (the writer) will automatically work for, meet the needs of, and have no adverse effects on another person (the reader).

In other words, if someone does not provide a complete picture - age, stats, goals, any precluding medical conditions, etc. - the proper cycle to recommend is none. And if someone asks a question as short as, "I want to try roids, what should I use?" the proper answer is also none. (Yes, I mean that both ways - no roids, and no answer except to recommend that the lazy idiot gets off his or her ass and does some research.)

Finally, let me add a perspective on this particular thread. I hope you don't take offense, Rumbuddyboo, but I think someone has to say this . . .

Can you imagine a female member of this board writing a post that says, "I wanted to get my boyfriend some stuff. He wants to lose pounds,tighten up,and add a little stregth.what would be some good stuff to look at." If the genders were reversed, we'd be a little more patronizing and ask right up front, "What's the matter? Can't the wimp do his own research?"

Well, ladies and gentlemen, that is exactly what I'm suggesting we do here: Be up front and ask, "What's the matter? Is your girlfriend such a dumb broad that she can't do her own research?" Because I doubt that's the case at all. In fact, barring evidence to the contrary, I would give her credit for having the intelligence to be mighty pissed at this thread in the first place.

When a post like this is written, it's often because the guy is trying to be the dominant party in the relationship, and that screws the woman in more ways than one. Or, it may mean that the guy is trying to subtly coerce his partner into using AS when she otherwise would not have considered it. (In other words, I get the impression that the girl in this relationship may not have been the one who thought about AS as a solution to getting in better shape.)

The bottom line is simple: Each individual must accept responsibility for his or her use of AS. We can advise, inform, and suggest, but ultimately we should not be in the practice of giving absolution. And even when we give advice, we should do so with great caution, because if someone tries something you suggested and it backfires on them, then they're going to blame you. In short, if someone asks me, "Do you think I should use ________?" my answer must be, albeit diplomatically, "No, I think you should decide what to try and not try. I can't make that decision for you, and you are the one who will be responsible for whatever you decide."

So instead of so-called expert pontifications or suggestions on what to use (which can do more harm than good since we do not have enough information to warrant such suggestions), I'd like to propose a more up-front response: Suggest that she do some research, and then write her own damn posts, either to the open AS forum or to the women's forum (or both). Because if you write the post, you do the work, you buy the AS, you do the injection, and you do everything else (including the freakin' exercises), then when it fails to accomplish what it's supposed to, then you will be the one she (rightfully) blames.

So when the right person takes responsibilty and the other party butts out except to be a encouraging partner, I'm sure that many of us (me included) will be delighted to respond in an informed and supportive manner.

End of rant. And no offense intended. Ah, what the hell, of course offense was intended, but I do mean well. So call me a few names (except late for dinner), chill out, and be nice to your girlfriend.

Pete your right: I should have made myself clearer. The sides are more noticable in women. That's why I disagree w/ women & AS. But your right. AS is just as dangerous to a man...
    TNT: great post as usuall.....

M

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    OMG TNT... you wrote before I could. You are on the money. The whole time Im going through the threads thinking, "we know nothing about this girl, get real".
    MBaraso.... I STONGLY DISAGREE! I am proud to be a fbb, and damn it, I am one sexy ass bitch! LOL I am super feminine and some of the most feminine woman Ive ever seen are heavy weights.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I have to ditto TNT as well

And for you-know-what's sake, PLEASE don't just rattle off what a girl you know has taken and say "it worked for her"... and leave it at that...there are a lot of people who just read these forums and saying "oh, she used deca , winny and primo" or whatever "and is shredded" can very easily lead someone who is impatient and stupid enough to just go out and get all that and fuck herself up before she even knows it
    What happens here, stays here

Buff I'm sure that you are a sexy women. But I'm just saying the sides are more noticable in women. (most of the time)

M

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    MB I know what your saying... I just get defensive over the woman(and the men for that matter). Most people speak out of pure ignorance about us.

Thread Information