GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Recovering from surgery and want to train again

I had surgery on my neck on January 7th and I have been majorly set back. I am starting on some Jino (GH) today and wanting to get back into training. How long should I wait before get back "on" again? I don't think I am ready to quit training likje everyone is telling me (Doctors, Family, etc.)

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    nobody can tell you when you should go back you need to listen to your body and go back when you feel your ready

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure if your refering to the training or the gear? I was thinking a little gear and mild training may aid in recovery. Maybe I should not have posted this question? Been a little on the down side and wanted some discussion, thought it might help me figure some things out.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont see a problem doing GH and some gear to aid your recovery. As for training that's up to you. I understand the depression and dont blame you for feeling that way. Training is addictive and that's what we live for. Good luck in your recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    I had surgery on my neck on January 7th and I have been majorly set back. I am starting on some Jino (GH) today and wanting to get back into training. How long should I wait before get back "on" again? I don't think I am ready to quit training likje everyone is telling me (Doctors, Family, etc.)

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy GM,

Just don't over do it. I had shoulder surgery on Feb. 19th and I'm going to start working out again on Monday.

Stengun

bake is offline Junior Member
    That is tough to say since all surgery is such a weird beast. Some bounce right back and others have a tough time. I had an ACL Recon almost a year ago and thought about using some juice to help with the rehab but decided aganist it early in the rehab phase. It is one of the main reasons I am using now but to be honest I have not gotten the results in my leg that I was hoping for. Everywhere else has been great but I still have a stick leg. Anyway, whatever you decide I would make my final decision on training or juicing based solely on what I felt like. Doc's and PT's are great at what they do but the bottomline is only you know you. Trust your gut feeling and be smart!

Bake

Thread Information