Thread: alcohol

Grocho is offline Associate Member

alcohol

If an individual is currently on a cycle of deca , is it a bad idea to go out to a bar and get totally wasted? I was talking to a bud of mine and he stated that it could screw with the liver. I fully understand that any type of juice with such potency can mess with the liver. I believe what he meant was that it could inhance any effects that may come. Is this true?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you on a deca only cycle?

I would,nt touch alcohol whilst on a cycle if I could avoid it if I could.JMO

ya, I am only on deca . This is my first cycle and thought i would take it easy.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do a search on "Alcohol". There's plenty of threads on it.
    And Yes you should stay away from booze all together when your on. I dunno about you...But when I do drink, I feel like shit for days afterwards, and that definetly affects your training.

M

bortort is offline Associate Member
    IMO I use deca for the water retention, to put a few extra pounds on, and to help my joints. After a night of drinking, I find my weight to be way down after getting dehidrated. Yea, it comes back, but it sucks looking at a three to four pound drop the next morn. That's the good side of it, the bad side is: The deca isn't doing any good to your liver, so why give it any more help to harm you. JMO

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Bro, your spending the money for the deca , why drink? No its probaly not going to kill you, but it seems to me that you don't care very much about your good friend Mr. Liver. This is just common sense here. Take 1g of milk thistle a day if you must drink, but really it doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for all of the advice. I guess i am gonna have to take it easy on all the hard partys
    Thanks, G

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    TRU alky here, and I would stay away from the booze if I ever went on. JMO

Thread Information