Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Aspirating Questions

If I have a really hard time pulling back on the plunger is that ensuring I haven't hit a blood vessel? It was almost impossible to pull back and the bubbles were so small I could hardly see them. How big are should the bubbles while aspirating be?

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u hit a vein, youll know right away when u asp. so till u see red, your good

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    there shouldn't be any problems seeing the bubbles once you aspirate , if your not seeing them, you might not be pulling back far enough on the plunger

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    If I have a really hard time pulling back on the plunger is that ensuring I haven't hit a blood vessel? It was almost impossible to pull back and the bubbles were so small I could hardly see them. How big are should the bubbles while aspirating be?
    When i aspirate the bubbles are not always the same size. sometimes it's kinda hard pulling back on the plunger and sometimes it's easy(could be the angle) But, as stated above until you see red when aspirating you should be fine.

-JJ-

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem, I thought I was doing someting wron. It is so **** hard to pull back on the plunger. I guess I am doing it right, haven't seen blood yet. I am also only shooting in the delts.

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    So as long as I put relatively strong pressure in a backwards motion on the plunger and no blood enters I am good? I mean shouldn't the pressure from hitting a vein push the blood into the plunger with relative ease?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    So as long as I put relatively strong pressure in a backwards motion on the plunger and no blood enters I am good? I mean shouldn't the pressure from hitting a vein push the blood into the plunger with relative ease?
    that is correct Bro

Thread Information